EA Forums - Banner

Springfield Downs: do you have a lucky dog?

neuroheart
8132 posts Member
So far Not A Chance

Replies

• Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I try them all. But tend to favor " drool britannia" because I think it's the funnies name.
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Which ever has the short odds. I like winning often even if it is a small amount. I win more than half the time on that. From what I've read on tstotopix, the long odds have the greatest expected value, but you have to wait for it.
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Don't have one :(

I'll try your strategy now - and see how that works out. I had read that before (either pick a dog or a race time and stick with it) but kept up my random ways (nope, not working out so well!)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    From what I've read on tstotopix, the long odds have the greatest expected value, but you have to wait for it.
    That is for sure! I was playing five or six months before I won the long odds, even betting them the time. But I figured that one win made up for 100 losses, so I came out ahead in the end. It was a few more months before I decided to start betting on RbW, because he had been so lucky for me when I was betting the long odds all the time.
  • lauriegator
    306 posts
    edited July 2014
    Obedience School Dropout has been lucky for me. No big payout but lots of mid level wins...
  • kenalbon89
    365 posts
    edited July 2014
    The most I ever won was 50xp :lol:

But I have never been much of a gambler. I prefer the certainty of knowing that the rare impulse, powered by my credit card, will get me donuts which never let me down :twisted:
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited July 2014
    Whichever one earns me 200k! =)
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited July 2014
    Dogbiscuit. I've been picking him exclusively for a couple months, give take, now.

Never won the jackpot, but have won all the others a few times. I win zero more than anything.
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited July 2014
    I go for the top 2 in which order on the list at the time. And 9 out 10 goes I win.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2014
    I couldnt vote as i always bet on the highest payout dog and that changes all the time
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited July 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I couldnt vote as i always bet on the highest payout dog and that changes all the time

I'm in the same boat.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.