EA Forums - Banner

More expeensive scratch-R?

ummm.... how about gold scratch-r?

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Guess it would be nice to have an update on the scratchers, i dont even bother doing them any more as the payout just isnt worth it
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    It would be cool if they added some premium prizes to the scratchR. Even if it was just premium decorations, and/or small amounts of donuts 1-5, and 25 being jackpot.

It could be set up like this:

$500
    $750
    $1000
    $2500
    $5000
    $10000
    3 donuts
    5 donuts
    Fruit tree (any kind)
    Wooden garbage bin
    Pink flower pot
    Butterfly tent
    25 donut (jackpot)

They can add other premium decorations, I just can't remember them off hand. :lol:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    It would be cool if they added some premium prizes to the scratchR. Even if it was just premium decorations, and/or small amounts of donuts 1-5, and 25 being jackpot.

$500
    $750
    $1000
    $2500
    $5000
    $10000
    3 donuts
    5 donuts
    Fruit tree (any kind)
    Wooden garbage bin
    Pink flower pot
    Butterfly tent
    25 donut (jackpot)

They can add other premium decorations, I just can't remember them off hand. :lol:

Good ideas :thumbup:
  • ewanlaw14
    39 posts
    edited July 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

$500
    $750
    $1000
    $2500
    $5000
    $10000
    3 donuts
    5 donuts
    Fruit tree (any kind)
    Wooden garbage bin
    Pink flower pot
    Butterfly tent
    25 donut (jackpot)

Exactly what I was thinking! I am very aware of the golden scratch-r but I mean with in game money.
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited July 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

$500
    $750
    $1000
    $2500
    $5000
    $10000
    3 donuts
    5 donuts
    Fruit tree (any kind)
    Wooden garbage bin
    Pink flower pot
    Butterfly tent
    25 donut (jackpot)

this would be cool!
  • awkincheloe
    5 posts
    edited July 2014
    I've thought it would be nice just to have a multiplier or wildcard in the scratch-r. So if we said the ax (or is it a hatchet, the one that 3 of will give you the top prize) is the multiplier, if you get 2 clubs and the ax instead of $750, you might get $2250 (multiplier of 3). Or if it's the wildcard, 2 clubs and the ax gives you the $750. Just something to change it up and make it more interesting. This could also work for donuts too.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

$500
    $750
    $1000
    $2500
    $5000
    $10000
    3 donuts
    5 donuts
    Fruit tree (any kind)
    Wooden garbage bin
    Pink flower pot
    Butterfly tent
    25 donut (jackpot)

I like this idea :thumbup: Although would they really give us free donuts when they have the Golden scratchers? Mine you as well all know from those nasty wheels they could make it so we never win those donuts :twisted:

I would like to see a bigger payout for cash tho as the amounts we have at the moment really do nothing for anyone, granted i dont need the cash but i'm sure there are loads of people who do
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • cimddwc1
    142 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    The could just add a simple multiplier depending on the level. For example, level 20-39 players get 10x the base values and level 40+ get 100x. So 1 million jackpoit for us high-level players, I guess that's a decent amount and not too high either...
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Great ideas! I think even if they added a few premium decorations as prizes, without the donuts, it would make it more interesting. Of course, donuts makes everything better (just like bacon (mmmmm bacon!)), so that would be good, too. Right now, I just scratch to get rid of the floating symbol.
  • tommy1724
    1969 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I've long thought that instead of winning a fixed amount, you win a percentage of whatever you have in the bank (no matches = 1%, 3 cleavers = 10% -- that kind of thing) Much more enticing for long time high rollers...
  • kenalbon89
    365 posts
    edited July 2014
    Well, how about a raffle? Held within everyone's respective neighborhood. Minimum criteria is 150 friend actions every 5 days, which can be 30 (10 neighbors) a day or the whole 150 in one shot. This will earn you a single raffle ticket and you are, for instance, capped at 2 within that space of time which is the equivalent on a full neighborhood visit of 100 people. This way someone who has a small list can partake and the social butterflies among us aren't given an unfair edge.

Winners can be determined at random and the prize can be a Homer Buddha?
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

$500
    $750
    $1000
    $2500
    $5000
    $10000
    3 donuts
    5 donuts
    Fruit tree (any kind)
    Wooden garbage bin
    Pink flower pot
    Butterfly tent
    25 donut (jackpot)

I like this idea :thumbup: Although would they really give us free donuts when they have the Golden scratchers? Mine you as well all know from those nasty wheels they could make it so we never win those donuts :twisted:

I would like to see a bigger payout for cash tho as the amounts we have at the moment really do nothing for anyone, granted i dont need the cash but i'm sure there are loads of people who do
    Well relatively speaking that's not a lot of donuts. And the jackpot is already hard to hit as it is. I only hit about every 3-4 months and I scratch it twice a day.

Higher money payouts would be nice, but donuts, and premium decorations would make it a lot more interesting, and would keep people coming back to play this feature more.

Besides considering how they're inflating costs for premium items they won't be loosing much. :lol:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • ZennGlenn
    1767 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    All decent ideas :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.