EA Forums - Banner

Helter Shelter smaller?

Prev13
Need to see pics to see the difference, i got the building 1st time round so havent seen the new one

Replies

• direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Or at least tell us the footprint of the building so we can check :)
  • CactusMatt88
    6 posts
    edited July 2014
    BswKzQZCEAEN0Ny.png

Obviously I don't have the original to compare it to in my own town but going by what it looks like in neighbours towns it looks smaller to me. Also I didn't buy it yet because I didn't want to buy something that was a cheaper version of the original (if that makes any sense.)
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Yes it is smaller, im 100% sure, mine sat perfectly in my city district, it now looks ridiculously lost in a massive space :evil:
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    BswKzQZCEAEN0Ny.png

Obviously I don't have the original to compare it to in my own town but going by what it looks like in neighbours towns it looks smaller to me. Also I didn't buy it yet because I didn't want to buy something that was a cheaper version of the original (if that makes any sense.)

It's the same size as mine and I got mine when it was first variable.
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Its the same size as mine....
  • da_caveman
    169 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    It is smaller. According to the tapped out wiki it should be 8 x 5, but I counted 6 x 4 on my helter shelter.
    http://simpsonstappedout.wikia.com/wiki/Helter_Shelter
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    The have all shrunk, ea must have resized them all, a bit like when they ruined the rose bush :cry:
  • CactusMatt88
    6 posts
    edited July 2014
    So it seems like they changed the size of everyone's Helter Shelter, existing or otherwise? Sneaky.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Yes it is smaller, im 100% sure, mine sat perfectly in my city district, it now looks ridiculously lost in a massive space :evil:

ye they shrunk everyone's helter shelter

i had stuff hid behind it and now it is visable
  • ambug666
    18 posts
    edited July 2014
    Mine totally shrunk. I had two training walls behind it and it was flush with both the buildings next to it. Now I can see the training walls and it is only flush with one building.
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    So it seems like they changed the size of everyone's Helter Shelter, existing or otherwise? Sneaky.

So they did! Holy cow!!!

• mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited July 2014
    The have all shrunk, ea must have resized them all, a bit like when they ruined the rose bush :cry:

I loved the old bushes, must've had 50 of them. Now languishing in storage.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2014

So they did! Holy cow!!!

Bart does not approve

7KTwWp6.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • empathy77
    4188 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:

ye they shrunk everyone's helter shelter

i had stuff hid behind it and now it is visable

What the heck, it looks like cr*p now next to my other buildings

Edit: Pic Added, it used to be the same size as the other buildings in the area....

12cL58T.jpg
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Why does ea do this they come up with a great event and a level update during and a 4th of July that lasted. 2 weeks to wait for a yard sale that'll last a week with nothing new for players that already have the stuff
    This is **** and to top it off they shrink a building that was won in a wheel of chance
  • vanettoonl726
    229 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Why the heck did EA do this? I have a problem with the sizes of a lot of the buildings in this game, but the Helter Shelter wasn't one of them.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    It looks kinda dumb now where I have it placed in my SF. Maybe it is a prelude to EA shrinking all the buildings to give us more space?
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Did they change the size of any other buildings?
  • NickiElliott
    336 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I don't mind mine being shrunk, it did look out of place where it was but I moved it one square forward and sideways and it sits there just as nicely now :)
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    It looks kinda dumb now where I have it placed in my SF. Maybe it is a prelude to EA shrinking all the buildings to give us more space?

I was just thinking the same thing myself - 'You need more land? No problemo, we'll just make everything smaller'

tumblr_mo7lqwlfKK1s8hnhko1_500.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.