EA Forums - Banner

Yard sale complete list on offer

That's pretty much what I had, with the exception of the Ultra house. I saw somewhere else that Father Sean was included for those who missed him at Easter. (But not Shary Bobbins! :evil: )

Replies

• adamscottc
    50 posts
    edited July 2014
    Father Sean was included.

Is Sexy Grandpa the same as Beautiful Grandpa...? I assume so...
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    Mayan Bundle for 300
    Father Sean for 135
    Cool Brown House 120
    Ninja Homer Pratice Snake 100
    Ultrahouse 2 90
    Gorgeous Grampa 75
    Bare Chested Willie 60
    Helter Shelter 45
    Ice God 30
    Mr. Sparkle Billboard 30

Really wish I could get quite a few of these but I only have 86 donuts :( Really want the Mayan Bundle/Father sean and Cool Brown House the most.

Wish some of this stuff didnt cost donuts, not knowing if some of the episode related tie ins on my list did or not.
  • Canuck959
    137 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Is the Mayan bundle just skins or do you get the Mayan symbol as well?
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Canuck959 wrote:
    Is the Mayan bundle just skins or do you get the Mayan symbol as well?

They Mayan God is attached to the Mayan Calendar (symbol) so I would assume yes. I also saw it in the picture.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    It wasn't offered to me but does the Ice God come melted?
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited July 2014
    I wish I had grandpa on offer. :( no ultra house or practice snake, either.

I love seeing CBH and HS. Both are must haves. Not interested in Ice God thingy and I can't decide on billboard.

I might buy Mayan skins or bc Willie.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited July 2014

I already own it so it wasn't offered in my list, but I assume she will be melted for now. From what I understand, the snowman-type objects regenerate during the Christmas Event.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • dhlennon
    133 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Has anyone worked out the logic behind what is on offer (other than not something you already own) ?
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited July 2014
    Can't stay on long enough to even see what I want to do.

Instead of donuts I should save up for an iPad with more than 16gb of memory
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited July 2014

I already own it so it wasn't offered in my list, but I assume she will be melted for now. From what I understand, the snowman-type objects regenerate during the Christmas Event.

When I saw people saying it was re-released, I was hoping it would be fine (like the ICE STATUES!), but nope, still melted. Only 4 more months before it will be standing proud for like 2 before melting again.

I assume it would come melted if people bought it as that is the current "design".
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited July 2014

Mine from xmas is melted but if I was buying one today it wouldn't be a nice surprise to find only a blob of water when placing it.
  • hondab16tune
    223 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I only had Mayan Marge and the option to buy another Mr. Sparkle billboard
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Hey everyone, since were all missing different things and seemingly being offered different things, I'm interested to know what all is on offer in the yard sale, can we make a complete list?

For me it was;

Cool brown house
    Ultra house 2
    Mayan bundle
    Ninja homer
    Sexy grandpa
    Bare willie (lol)
    Mr sparkle sign (I already had two)

I bought them all incidently except a third sparkle sign.
    What did they offer you?

Same offer here. I have the Ice God and Father Sean. HAPPY to have 2 new houses. I forgot I had the Ice God since it is a melted blob I had hidden behind a building.
  • ryandelpo
    96 posts
    edited July 2014
    Middle of the summer cash grab... Father Sean? Your going to offer him after that Easter debacle? I'm good... All these skins are pointless... Kinda like the last event
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.