EA Forums - Banner

No Blocko Store!?

Prev1
tyleerxo
234 posts Member
It does seem odd to me that Father Sean is the only Easter item they're offering.

Replies

• panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    After the outrage over the easter event I was shocked that there weren't more easter prizes in the offer. But I guess it is what it is.
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm surprised that EA didn't offer up every single possible item that has ever been requested to ensure we wouldn't get threads like these.

And yet, I imagine people would still find a way to complain about a NEW update. Yes, a NEW update not so long after two previous, and very recent, updates.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited July 2014
    Not me, it seems like they balanced it quite a bit.

Items from Halloween 2012
    Item from Whacking Day
    Item from Easter 2014
    Item from Halloween 2013
    Items from Christmas 2013
    Item from episode tie-in 2012
    Item from episode tie-in 2013

So really it was not entirely "random", but a variety. It wasn't just only the super old stuff, nor the super new stuff. Even through in a completely new item never released (Mayan Marge). So really they hit the nail on the head with selection appeasing players that started at various times. Perhaps other items from the events will return in this yard sale next year.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I really wanted Shari Bobbins to have made the yard sale...
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm lucky to have the Blocko Store. So I wasnt around here for Easter and I actually had fun going after the eggs like crazy. Why so much Easter hate?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    tgyberg70 wrote:
    Why so much Easter hate?
    Please don't get me started.
  • tyleerxo
    234 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm surprised that EA didn't offer up every single possible item that has ever been requested to ensure we wouldn't get threads like these.

And yet, I imagine people would still find a way to complain about a NEW update. Yes, a NEW update not so long after two previous, and very recent, updates.

Well I think it's safe to say that Blocko was one of the most popular items from Easter, if not THE most popular one. Everyone was raving about it and so badly wanted it in their town, which is why it's weird to me they don't offer it... Just Father Sean!? :!: :?:
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited July 2014
    Most people got the Blocko Store, though. If you didn't get the Blocko Store, you probably didn't play enough.

The items people are missing most are Shary Bobbins and Father Sean. There was no freemium way to collect all the characters. I'm guessing EA might be saving Shary for another yard sale. Maybe these yard sales can be a 3 - 6 month thing.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Most people got the Blocko Store, though. If you didn't get the Blocko Store, you probably didn't play enough.
    I'm swearing at you in my head :evil:

I got Blocko, but pink was my common color. I did not get Johnny Fiestas, the Blocko equivalent for blue eggs. (Or Father Sean, or Shary Bobbins, or the lizards.) I played the hell out of Easter, so *swearing at you in my head*
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    tgyberg70 wrote:
    Why so much Easter hate?

🎃🎃🎃🎃 dont start, my bloodpresure is back to normal now, save it not worth getting up **** again.

Edit: (talking to myself) Stay calm T.I.A think of happy place...
  • da_caveman
    169 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    After the outrage over the easter event I was shocked that there weren't more easter prizes in the offer. But I guess it is what it is.

They should have included the easter fences :P
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited July 2014
    No Blocko Store... you shoud add to that no Hugs Bunny, or Sherry Bobbins, the two items form Easter that a lot of people were unable to get, but instead they add Father Sean which had more success during Easter.
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    tgyberg70 wrote:
    Why so much Easter hate?

🎃🎃🎃🎃 dont start, my bloodpresure is back to normal now, save it not worth getting up **** again.

What is this Easter event? There was a Valentines event, then Stoncutters. No events in between that I remember...
  • Lovelybella87
    276 posts
    edited July 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I'm swearing at you in my head :evil:

I got Blocko, but pink was my common color. I did not get Johnny Fiestas, the Blocko equivalent for blue eggs. (Or Father Sean, or Shary Bobbins, or the lizards.) I played the hell out of Easter, so *swearing at you in my head*

I feel you neuroheart! Easter was just terrible, I only got one character (that egg guy),Johnny Fiesta, and Banana D. I played constantly and got tons of stupid fences, eggs, and umbrellas. Blocko store was the only one I wanted and had no luck getting it. I'm guessing that's what was missing since I know I played as hard as I could. Anyone that wants to say otherwise can suck one of the many Easter eggs they gave us :/
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Easter happened, I started a couple of weeks before Easter in March.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited July 2014
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    tgyberg70 wrote:
    Why so much Easter hate?

What is this Easter event? There was a Valentines event, then Stoncutters. No events in between that I remember...

You almost had me there :lol:
  • ambodice
    107 posts
    edited July 2014
    da_caveman wrote:

They should have included the easter fences :P

I really hope you're kidding. I still have over 100 Easter fences in my inventory
  • iiRoveTSTO
    14 posts
    edited July 2014
    What's a blocko store?
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited July 2014

The items people are missing most are Shary Bobbins and Father Sean. There was no freemium way to collect all the characters. I'm guessing EA might be saving Shary for another yard sale. Maybe these yard sales can be a 3 - 6 month thing.

I call 🎃🎃🎃🎃 on that! I practically played the game CONSTANTLY during the Easter event.. I just happened to have the other color as my main color and wasn't lucky enough to get it. I have a TON of other crap from Easter to prove I played my @ss off. I did get Father Sean and Johnny Fiestas and a couple other decent items but ended the event Blocko Store-less.. And through no fault of my own...

When talking about Easter I would be careful of telling someone they didn't play enough and thus didn't really earn the prize.. That was the biggest frustration - you could put in a crap ton of effort and get crap in return.. Or be super lucky and get something good.. Other events the more you played the more you earned from a set list of prizes ensuring everyone had the opportunity to earn every prize. Easter was the more you play the more chances you got to spin a box to get a random prize.
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    iiRoveTSTO wrote:
    What's a blocko store?
    I have no idea. I certainly don't have it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!