EA Forums - Banner

Video Games Discussion

Prev13456712
KrisV wrote:
Can always changed this into a video game discussion thread after BUTTTTTT

Own a PS4, and play online? Wanted a Destiny code but didnt get a chance to get one? I have 2 codes I will be giving away for the Beta.

I got an alpha code, I haven't decided if I want to preorder destiny or not yet beta comes with preorder last I checked. It was really fun in alpha just have other things I need my money for lol.

Replies

• KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

Own a PS4, and play online? Wanted a Destiny code but didnt get a chance to get one? I have 2 codes I will be giving away for the Beta.

I got an alpha code, I haven't decided if I want to preorder destiny or not yet beta comes with preorder last I checked. It was really fun in alpha just have other things I need my money for lol.

Ya would of think people would be jumping at this by now :? Not every retailer is doing the beta codes and or preordered the game to get a code.

On other gaming topics: Yesterday I got the CEs for both AC:Unity and The Order 1886 preordered. Being able to play 4 person co-op in AC is gonna be insanely fun!
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

Ya would of think people would be jumping at this by now :? Not every retailer is doing the beta codes and or preordered the game to get a code.

On other gaming topics: Yesterday I got the CEs for both AC:Unity and The Order 1886 preordered. Being able to play 4 person co-op in AC is gonna be insanely fun!

I preordered ac unity CE as soon as it was available to I've gotten all AC CE that have been available in Canada the revelation CE only were available in Europe and such which sucked :(.
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    KrisV wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

I preordered ac unity CE as soon as it was available to I've gotten all AC CE that have been available in Canada the revelation CE only were available in Europe and such which sucked :(.

You have PS4 right? Can play AC Unity together then :D I wasnt able to get the CE for Revelation either, couldnt even finish the game it was so bad to me. I did get the CEs for ACIII and Black Flag which I love my statues.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    KrisV wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

You have PS4 right? Can play AC Unity together then :D I wasnt able to get the CE for Revelation either, couldnt even finish the game it was so bad to me. I did get the CEs for ACIII and Black Flag which I love my statues.

Ya I have PS4 my PSN is LordEcneralc
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    KrisV wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    KrisV wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

Ya I have PS4 my PSN is LordEcneralc
    I'll add ya from my phone, right now I'm streaming the beta on my Twitch account.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Accepted from my phone as well lol currently watching Simpsons from my laptop plugged into my tv.
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    Accepted from my phone as well lol currently watching Simpsons from my laptop plugged into my tv.

Gonna have to try broadcasting tomorrow, have connection issues on Twitch i guess because of the massive amount of Destiny streams tonight.

What other games ya have for PS4?
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

Gonna have to try broadcasting tomorrow, have connection issues on Twitch i guess because of the massive amount of Destiny streams tonight.

Infamous: second son, watch dogs, thief, the last of us: remastered (when I get it in dec), the infamous game coming out about fetch? Is that her name can't remember this second lol, ac unity preordered, then thinking of destiny, the order, batman, and bloodbourne.

What games do you have?
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    KrisV wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

Infamous: second son, watch dogs, thief, the last of us: remastered (when I get it in dec), the infamous game coming out about fetch? Is that her name can't remember this second lol, ac unity preordered, then thinking of destiny, the order, batman, and bloodbourne.
    Got Infamous,WD,Thief, and yes its Fetch. Abigail "Fetch" Walker played by the beautiful Lauren Bailey. Not sure if I'm getting that mini game though. Got Batman, Mortal Kombat X, like i said AC and The Ordered preordered. Also have Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Killzone which I did not like. Knack which is an awesome game and BF4 which I seldom play. My next video series on Youtube will probably be Trine 2 that I have for free from PS Plus.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    KrisV wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

Got Infamous,WD,Thief, and yes its Fetch. Abigail "Fetch" Walker played by the beautiful Lauren Bailey. Not sure if I'm getting that mini game though. Got Batman, Mortal Kombat X, like i said AC and The Ordered preordered. Also have Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Killzone which I did not like. Knack which is an awesome game and BF4 which I seldom play. My next video series on Youtube will probably be Trine 2 that I have for free from PS Plus.

I looked at knack wasn't sure if I'd like it or not, got Lego marvel heroes for ps3 fun game haven't to far yet was playing it with my wife and she doesn't have much time to play the way her work goes. Got all the free games from ps plus haven't downloaded them all yet but resogun and dead nation apocalypse are fun games. Thinking of getting LBP3 as well. Infamous second son is first game I actually got all trophies for really liked it and I got $15 credit back cause last of us had a price drop so got the fetch story with that credit.
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    KrisV wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    KrisV wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

I looked at knack wasn't sure if I'd like it or not, got Lego marvel heroes for ps3 fun game haven't to far yet was playing it with my wife and she doesn't have much time to play the way her work goes. Got all the free games from ps plus haven't downloaded them all yet but resogun and dead nation apocalypse are fun games. Thinking of getting LBP3 as well. Infamous second son is first game I actually got all trophies for really liked it and I got $15 credit back cause last of us had a price drop so got the fetch story with that credit.

I got the CE for Last of Us when it came out for PS4, just like with freaking GTA which I'm upset about, not paying money for something that could of been announced that it was gonna be coming out for the PS4 as well before I bought the stuff. Specially when it was stated for GTA that it was NOT coming out for next gen and here we are a year later and it is...Rockstar lost a fan in me pulling that chicken scratch.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    KrisV wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    KrisV wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

I got the CE for Last of Us when it came out for PS4, just like with freaking GTA which I'm upset about, not paying money for something that could of been announced that it was gonna be coming out for the PS4 as well before I bought the stuff. Specially when it was stated for GTA that it was NOT coming out for next gen and here we are a year later and it is...Rockstar lost a fan in me pulling that chicken scratch.

Ya rockstar specifically come out saying gta v was going to be only ps3/xbox 360 the last game for last gen, then come out with it for ps4/xbox one. With last of us I was debating on getting it forever then they announced it for ps4 with all the adding that come with ps3 version included in price so got it.
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    So far highly enjoying the Beta for Destiny. For those who enjoy FPSs its a game I highly recommend they get....specially for PS4 so we can all play together lol.
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:

Own a PS4, and play online? Wanted a Destiny code but didnt get a chance to get one? I have 0 codes left I will be giving away for the Beta.
    So, since Destiny beta is over, let's change this to the video game discussion thread.

Considering getting Thief, but wasn't terribly impressed with the demo. Anyone have it/like it?
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

Own a PS4, and play online? Wanted a Destiny code but didnt get a chance to get one? I have 0 codes left I will be giving away for the Beta.
    So, since Destiny beta is over, let's change this to the video game discussion thread.

Considering getting Thief, but wasn't terribly impressed with the demo. Anyone have it/like it?
    I have it for PS4 obviously, its ok. I played the original, LOVED the original. This one just didnt hold any value. I'm not even close to finishing it either. It depends whether or not you played the original.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

I haven't gotten very far into it, I thought it'd be better then what it is there's a lot of fun stuff in it, interesting mechanics but I feel it could've been made better getting around the world is somewhat confusing and fighting isn't as good as it could have been.
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

I haven't gotten very far into it, I thought it'd be better then what it is there's a lot of fun stuff in it, interesting mechanics but I feel it could've been made better getting around the world is somewhat confusing and fighting isn't as good as it could have been.
    Meh, sounds like a pass then.

What is everyone playing now that they are excited about? I was playing Watchdogs, and really liked it for while, but now I'm bored with it.
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

Well its a stealth game, youre not gonna be the greatest fighter ever. Your weapon is the darkness. Main problem I had was how bad it was to get around. I constantly get seen or have 3-6 guys trying to kill me. And I'm usually good with stealth games. Even on easy its hard to do much.
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

Meh, sounds like a pass then.

What is everyone playing now that they are excited about? I was playing Watchdogs, and really liked it for while, but now I'm bored with it.

I finished Watch Dogs for my YT channel over week ago before Destiny Beta came out. Took a week off. Now I'm in a hellish battle with recording Trine 2 which posted first chapter last night. The audio issues are just * me off. I'll be happy when its over with. I had half the game recorded and when editing. Every single video had horrible issues so had to restart the game over twice because of it. About to just mute the whole thing.

I would say dont give up on Watch Dogs. The ending is so damn good.
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    I would say dont give up on Watch Dogs. The ending is so damn good.
    Ok, maybe I'll play it here and there while I wait for Dragon Age Inquisition :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.