Not so cool brown house

Prev1
:roll:

Replies

• Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited July 2014
    How is it a badge of honor?

You had to have known that EA was going to re-release it again some time, people would buy it no matter what they charge because people want it.
  • kellinadyer
    63 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Anyone bought it yet who didn't have it before? Do you pay 120d from each house, or get to build it for coins after.....?
  • ryandelpo
    96 posts
    edited July 2014
    Isn't the black hole still a sign of seniority ?
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited July 2014
    Anyone bought it yet who didn't have it before? Do you pay 120d from each house, or get to build it for coins after.....?

It's unique, once you buy it you can't buy it again.
  • cooldaddy421
    249 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    WOW!!!!! You are the first person to point this out. :roll: We have not figured this out if it was not for you. So many thanks my good man. Rock on with your bad self. :P
  • skylight16
    166 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    You sound incredibly condescending.
  • heatherbea444
    234 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Does it come with the Homer skin now too?
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Does it come with the Homer skin now too?

It doesn't appear immediately. You get the skin after the quest starts.
  • tommy1724
    1969 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, I'm coming to terms with it not being exclusive anymore, but it SUCKS that the payout has changed. Sharing a once scarce item more widely? That will engage and reward dedicated newer players. But it shouldn't take away from what those of us have been making off it all along. I got Sit-and-Rotate bills to pay!!!

And what about all the time and effort those hipsters put into remodelling it?!? WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE HIPSTERS!?!
  • amcevil
    350 posts
    edited July 2014
    Frak it man! The CBH is aesthetic overload for this game. Every other house is a cartoonish nightmare. CBH actually looks like someone might build it.
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    amcevil wrote:
    Frak it man! The CBH is aesthetic overload for this game. Every other house is a cartoonish nightmare. CBH actually looks like someone might build it.

Not to play devil's advocate but I actually like the designs of a lot of these houses. I would totally live in Skinner's house or Sanjay's house.
    (or Mr. Burns manor :-) )

More than once I've thought 'man, I wish I had landscaping like that at my house'.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    bth_judge-judy-shake-my-head.gif?w=645
  • 4junk3000
    6078 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Same pay out for one of cheapest bldgs that is repeatable, as one that is unique and premium, is not right. They should correct that.

Badges of honor for video games? There's no special honor in playing with a toy sooner than others.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited July 2014
    ryandelpo wrote:
    Isn't the black hole still a sign of seniority ?

That's going to be re-released too along with the Super Collider at some point, possibly even during this event. These superior types will then having nothing to gloat about, except maybe the Mapple Store. Personally I think they should release The Mandroid Store to balance it out on Android phones and re-release Mapple too.
  • diddoboydiddo
    131 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Same pay out for one of cheapest bldgs that is repeatable, as one that is unique and premium, is not right. They should correct that.

Badges of honor for video games? There's no special honor in playing with a toy sooner than others.

Well said! :)
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:

:thumbup: on that "badges of honor" comment.

I'm not buying the CBH with this 5 min payout. Too much else for me to spend donuts on that I like better.
  • batwa
    71 posts
    edited July 2014
    The low payout is almost a slap in the face. I don't bother collecting from the regular, cheap brown houses - they get ignored. The whole point of a premium building is to enjoy it, not ignore it.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2014
    Noticed the new payout yesterday..... Not a fan!!!! Why bother changing it?!?!
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    The payout from the building is very bad. But Homers Skin is cool. With three Outdoor tasks.
    I have the CBH since the tie-in episode in november 2012.
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited July 2014
    Meh it was a free episode tie in. I feel bad for the people that have to pay donuts for such a low pay out.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.