EA Forums - Banner

Is The Simpsons going to kill off Krusty the Clown?

Prev1
Nope. The episode is about Krusty thinking about retirement, and the second story line of the episode will be the "murder" story line. So no, Krusty won't probably be killed off.

Replies

  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    urlaub694 wrote:
    Nope. The episode is about Krusty thinking about retirement, and the second story line of the episode will be the "murder" story line. So no, Krusty won't probably be killed off.

    Nope, it IS Krusty or his dad.
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    urlaub694 wrote:
    Nope. The episode is about Krusty thinking about retirement, and the second story line of the episode will be the "murder" story line. So no, Krusty won't probably be killed off.

    Nope, it IS Krusty or his dad.

    Nope, it has already been revealed that the episode is about Krusty retiring, not about him dying. There are tens of other characters that can get killed, but it won't be Krusty.
  • andrewket
    4 posts
    edited July 2014
    I hope not. He is my favourite character.

    I wonder if they will address it in Tapped Out as well. That would be awesome. :)
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited July 2014
    urlaub694 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    urlaub694 wrote:
    Nope. The episode is about Krusty thinking about retirement, and the second story line of the episode will be the "murder" story line. So no, Krusty won't probably be killed off.

    Nope, it IS Krusty or his dad.

    Nope, it has already been revealed that the episode is about Krusty retiring, not about him dying. There are tens of other characters that can get killed, but it won't be Krusty.

    Of course they could have him contemplate retirement, get his groove back and become newly renewed to go on entertaining only to die of a heart attack as he's about to go on stage.
  • roxypup
    313 posts
    edited July 2014
    What about side show bob?
  • Auganaut
    198 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    R.I.P.

    Mr_Teeny.png
  • DanceApocalyptic
    247 posts
    edited July 2014
    Maude's Ghost will be killed off.
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I just looked at the list of actors who have won Emmy awards for voice acting on the series, and think that given the clues the character to die will be Sideshow Bob. It makes more sense for it to be a celebrity-voiced character than one done by the main cast, and Kelsey Grammer did win an Emmy for his voice work in 2006. Also, "bloodbath" and "murder" in the clues...
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    I just looked at the list of actors who have won Emmy awards for voice acting on the series, and think that given the clues the character to die will be Sideshow Bob. It makes more sense for it to be a celebrity-voiced character than one done by the main cast, and Kelsey Grammer did win an Emmy for his voice work in 2006. Also, "bloodbath" and "murder" in the clues...
    Kelsey Grammer has already revealed that it will not be Sideshow Bob...
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    crosby357 wrote:
    teo47 wrote:
    I just looked at the list of actors who have won Emmy awards for voice acting on the series, and think that given the clues the character to die will be Sideshow Bob. It makes more sense for it to be a celebrity-voiced character than one done by the main cast, and Kelsey Grammer did win an Emmy for his voice work in 2006. Also, "bloodbath" and "murder" in the clues...
    Kelsey Grammer has already revealed that it will not be Sideshow Bob...

    The article I have read in which Grammer says this also states that the producers of the show hadn't yet told the voice actor it would be his/her character to leave the show. So we will see!
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited July 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    crosby357 wrote:
    teo47 wrote:
    I just looked at the list of actors who have won Emmy awards for voice acting on the series, and think that given the clues the character to die will be Sideshow Bob. It makes more sense for it to be a celebrity-voiced character than one done by the main cast, and Kelsey Grammer did win an Emmy for his voice work in 2006. Also, "bloodbath" and "murder" in the clues...
    Kelsey Grammer has already revealed that it will not be Sideshow Bob...

    The article I have read in which Grammer says this also states that the producers of the show hadn't yet told the voice actor it would be his/her character to leave the show. So we will see!

    But they would know already. The average episode takes the best part of a year to produce. So it's probably finished by now, but theyd DEFINITELY have recorded the dialogue by now.
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    crosby357 wrote:
    teo47 wrote:
    I just looked at the list of actors who have won Emmy awards for voice acting on the series, and think that given the clues the character to die will be Sideshow Bob. It makes more sense for it to be a celebrity-voiced character than one done by the main cast, and Kelsey Grammer did win an Emmy for his voice work in 2006. Also, "bloodbath" and "murder" in the clues...
    Kelsey Grammer has already revealed that it will not be Sideshow Bob...

    The article I have read in which Grammer says this also states that the producers of the show hadn't yet told the voice actor it would be his/her character to leave the show. So we will see!

    But they would know already. The average episode takes the best part of a year to produce. So it's probably finished by now, but theyd DEFINITELY have recorded the dialogue by now.

    Like I said, we will see! My money is still on Sideshow Bob, even if Kelsey Grammer hadn't been told about it yet last December.

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/10979994/Sideshow-Bob-or-Krusty-one-Simpsons-clown-will-die.html
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • kenalbon89
    365 posts
    edited July 2014
    I just realized that this isn't really a discussion about the game if it's speculation on what is going to happen in the series... :?
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I had thought that people were thinking it was going to be Grandpa Simpsons killed off.. To me that would make the most sense out of anyone.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Let's all drink to the death of a clown....
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • PhoenixUP7
    65 posts
    edited July 2014
    It will be Krusty's dad !
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited July 2014
    PhoenixUP7 wrote:
    It will be Krusty's dad !

    i thought they said it was a main character that was iconic or great...

    krustys dad been in like 10 episodes and is not a great or iconic character.
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    ........I dont want anyone to die... :(
  • casperibz86
    162 posts
    edited July 2014
    Maybe sideshow mel? Maybe Krusty is thinking of retiring and then his pal gets killed possibly on some stunt that goes wrong on the show and he decides to call it day or gets cancelled due to it
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Maybe sideshow mel? Maybe Krusty is thinking of retiring and then his pal gets killed possibly on some stunt that goes wrong on the show and he decides to call it day or gets cancelled due to it


    th?id=HN.607999071045091421&pid=15.1&P=0
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.