EA Forums - Banner

Is The Simpsons going to kill off Krusty the Clown?

2Next

Replies

• ThunderRam
    60 posts
    edited July 2014
    How can it be Krusty? The first hint is "it turned out bigger than what we thought." Krusty has been a staple since day 1 and has lasted 26 seasons now.

His dad had one episode, and after he just had random cameos after. Has he really become "big?"

Bloodbath and murder...is not going to be involved.

I do have an idea of who this death is gonna be, and it just makes too much sense giving the clues. But I'm not gonna say it. ;)
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Can't imagine they would kill Krusty.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited July 2014
    It's being reported in the UK press that it's Krusty. On the other hand, maybe he just has a show that goes so badly wrong he just dies on stage. :wink:
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    If Krusty's dad dies I bet they will add him in the game as a playable character. I still want an alive Maude skin and Frank Grimes, despite them being dead :P
  • roperlego859
    487 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    But..but Krusty can't die :cry:
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited July 2014
    When exactly is this episode supposed to air?
  • lukeout007
    727 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    ThunderRam wrote:
    How can it be Krusty? The first hint is "it turned out bigger than what we thought." Krusty has been a staple since day 1 and has lasted 26 seasons now.

His dad had one episode, and after he just had random cameos after. Has he really become "big?"

Bloodbath and murder...is not going to be involved.

I do have an idea of who this death is gonna be, and it just makes too much sense giving the clues. But I'm not gonna say it. ;)

Agreed that it's not krusty. Honestly I could really see it being sideshow bob.
  • starshipvi49
    1129 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Someone should make a poll on this. Might be interesting to see the result.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.