EA Forums - Banner

KRUSTYLAND Fool Me Once Shame On You Fool Me Twice

Prev1
Naw, naw mane....

Always excited to get new Tapped Out content. But for Krustyland? Come on, we all know once our Springfields get new land expansions and EA can start making new items to fill it that Krustyland will once again be lost and forgotten.

Can't imagine anyone would fall for spending donuts in Krustyland again.

There maybe a couple people on here who go to their KL daily but from the 100 people on my friends list only 3 have all the land unlocked in their KL (mine being 1 of those) and only 22 have it set up to even look like a theme park, meaning paths and rides, etc. where the majority just have everything piled into a corner.

Worst Update Ever....
Tl;dr / deleted

To be fair, a lot of my friends also don't have Krustyland set up to look like a theme park...but also don't seem to care about having their Springfields set up to look like a town either! (House farms, buildings crammed together with no roads, etc.)

I for one appreciate the new KL content - there will always be fluctuation in where players visit the most depending on where the most recent content or event is located.

Replies

• ebenbane
    188 posts
    edited July 2014
    I love my KL I have spent a lot of time designing it. I'm frankly glad for the kl update, I just nuked my town and it will take me a couple of weeks to put it back together.
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'll say this again.

I'm happy that we got something. Everyone were thinking that we won't get a update till August 4th - well we got one! So you're saying it would've been better to just be a month with no update?

Also, Princess Penelope has great outdoor tasks and a good design. I also quite enjoyed the episode she was in.

The animations and graphics of the Log Ride and Tavern on the Scream are super awesome.

EA did a great job, you just can't make everyone happy.
  • SirLance_Elot
    2148 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I just started building up my KL after the stonecutters event ended, I was hooked on it for about a week till I realized it was utterly boring. Would be better if more characters could visit the park. Grinding for KL tickets is worse than grinding for golden eggs.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    urlaub694 wrote:
    I'll say this again.

I'm happy that we got something. Everyone were thinking that we won't get a update till August 4th - well we got one! So you're saying it would've been better to just be a month with no update?

Also, Princess Penelope has great outdoor tasks and a good design. I also quite enjoyed the episode she was in.

The animations and graphics of the Log Ride and Tavern on the Scream are super awesome.

Agreed :thumbup:
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited July 2014
    Wah! EA gave us free gameplay and I dont like it! Wah! Wah!

Jesus, the * you people do about a free game. Seriously, the entitlement is unfuckingbelievable.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014

Jesus, the * you people do about a free game. Seriously, the entitlement is unfuckingbelievable.

Correction, free game for you.
  • A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I just started building up my KL after the stonecutters event ended, I was hooked on it for about a week till I realized it was utterly boring. Would be better if more characters could visit the park. Grinding for KL tickets is worse than grinding for golden eggs.

You're not alone just start visiting your friends Krustylands 90% don't care about theirs either.

Pay no attention to the few who will lock arms and scream "But we like her Dad!!"

KL is and after thought of the Tapped Out game and will return to such once we get land expansions in our Springfields.
  • A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited July 2014

Way to keep it retro internet cool guy but us who've had internet for awhile know it's used for anonymous complaining.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited July 2014

You're not alone just start visiting your friends Krustylands 90% don't care about theirs either.

Pay no attention to the few who will lock arms and scream "But we like her Dad!!"

KL is and after thought of the Tapped Out game and will return to such once we get land expansions in our Springfields.

Ok you are awesome for making an Overboard reference :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited July 2014
    urlaub694 wrote:
    I'll say this again.

I have been saying that we would get level 43 today. I just never thought it would be in krustyland. Now I think the next major event will start either next Wednesday or the Wednesday after that. If the next event is not next week then I think we will get the Gil doughnut sale.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    urlaub694 wrote:
    I'll say this again.

Almost nobody cares for Krustyland. Therefore this is a terrible update. I won't be going there.
    It will be a month wothout an update, this does not count.
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited July 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    urlaub694 wrote:
    I'll say this again.

Almost nobody cares for Krustyland. Therefore this is a terrible update. I won't be going there.
    It will be a month wothout an update, this does not count.

Well if you dont count this is a update there was still the yard sale and fourth of July. Plus you have to remember the month after a major event is usually slow. Plus there will most likely be a update next Wednesday the 31st.
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    it does seem hypocritical of people to hate KL yesterday, and then love it today. But maybe the dust just needed to be removed o enjoy it again.

Kind of like an old video game you are just sick of. You shelve it for months. Then one day new DLC is released for it. Now it's fun again.
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Meh update at best
  • stevieort
    617 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I've put a lot of thought into my KL design, so I'm pretty stoked about this update. Thanks, EA!
  • moltenheel
    62 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Love the update, but common, more outdoor tasks!!, Penelope task, greet patrons entering gate, and she just vanishes! WTH! :evil:
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    My issue with KL is the amount of tickets one gets. I get 168.10% bonus in SF, yet nothing in KL. This makes getting an item there MANY days to achieve. Since I'm saving for Sit-n-Rotate (9.5 mill today), all characters are earning money. Once bought, I will bank a million before even thinking of KL. I would use it more if I got more for tasks, or even some of my bonus. What takes a few days to accomplish in my SF takes a week or more at KL. Doesn't make it desirable to play. For 3 weeks now after the Tooth Chipper I have only collected tickets from rides & customers, also exchanged tickets for cash to get the money sooner for Sit-n-Rotate.

Someone mentioned a newsletter for TSTO, is there one? Would have been nice to know about the KL update, would have saved tickets to use. Now will take a week of visiting KL to do the new update.
  • A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    rwvolture wrote:

Was wondering if someone would catch that :wink:
    Great movie!!
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    rwvolture wrote:

Was wondering if someone would catch that :wink:
    Great movie!!
    Buh buh buhbuhbuh buh buhbuh buh buh buhbuh...

(That's my all time favorite guilty pleasure movie! :D)
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited July 2014
    My KL may not be perfect but I did try laying it out in some semblance of order. The update changed that order so I am saving for tickets to purchase more land. I try visiting my neighbour's KL daily, of and I see their mess. But many have messy SFs too. If I deleted everybody whose layouts of both SF & KL displeased me there wouldn't be many left.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.