What happened to this place?

L_B_123XD
1709 posts Member
Level 43 happened :shudder:

Replies

• NMayo
    898 posts
    edited July 2014
    hells yeah man its all of us happy tappers that have to keep up the hard work!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I hear ya brother, that's why I only make brief appearances once in a while.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    crosby357 wrote:

Well first the crapfest of Easter brought everyone down then the great Stonecutter event turned things around.

But now things have gone downhill again with level 43.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I think the little bit of fun that was left moved over to the off-topic section of the forum.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • tracydudge118
    154 posts
    edited July 2014
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    All you see nowadays is arguments and complaining, I remember when people like lisarv, H1, Skyrim, Etc to name a few were around it was a much nicer place to be. Every thread you went in would have happy discussions going on- and you would have a laugh everyday

Now it's a surprise to have a day without one, now I'm not saying I'm not perfect and argue- i think it needs to change.

It's very depressing looking back to threads from around a year ago in comparison to now , I wish we could get back to the happy place we had long ago

+1, +1, +1
  • jhojnacki248
    203 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Rose colored glasses
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    crosby357 wrote:

Lol, I think some would argue Easter happened.
  • loriacatlady
    274 posts
    edited July 2014
    I know I've only been for for about 2 months, but I've read the forums for a while before then. I agree this forum was a nicer, happier place back then. A few people that I haven't seen in a while are, Itchem-Scratchem, LanceUppercut, and LennyAdd. That's just to name a few. This forum is just full of naggers, jerks, complete idiots, people who complain about everything, people who are just plain rude, people who need to learn how to use English, and people who need to take a chill pill and shut up for once. This forum is still a nice place with nice people, but it's gotten worse since back I'm the day.
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited July 2014
    I was not here before but yeah, this could be a nicer place
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Don't worry folks, I'm here now and I'm as nice as they come! :mrgreen:
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    You can't please everyone.

EA can try and try but nobody will ever be pleased at the same time. EA tries to please every group one at a time. Now they tried pleasing the KL lovers, soon probably the SQP lovers, maybe later the monorail lovers.

It's hard being EA.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!