EA Forums - Banner

Sensible Eating Part 2 Quest is glitched...

DIrishB
613 posts Member
Stuck in the same spot. Anyone figure out a work around? Storing characters etc?

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Neo had a thread about this earlier. Eddie and Lou can go to Krustyland after part two of Penelope's questline.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10136474.page
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Neo had a thread about this earlier. Eddie and Lou can go to Krustyland after a certain point in Penelope's questline.

Ah, ok. Well that's good news then. Strange that they'd make Eddie and Lou appearing in KL dependent on reaching a certain point in Penelope's questline, since it's only the second task in that Maximum Buffet quest line and follows one where the tasks were only 5 hours long.

Still, at least it'll be completed once I get to that point in the Penelope quest line.

Thanks for the heads up!
  • shafanator108
    359 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    DIrishB wrote:
    So I bought the Krusty's One Plate Maximum Buffet building for Krustyland with the new Lvl 43 update.

And, of course, it's bugged.

The related quest, Sensible Eating Part 2, requires you to send Chief Wiggum, Eddie, and Lou to eat at the Maximum Buffet building in KL (a 5 hour task for each). But it can't be completed, because only Wiggum appears in KL. Eddie and Lou are only available in Springfield. Anytime you try to send them on the quest, it tells you that you must go to Springfield. And once you go to Springfield, it tells you the quest must be done in KL (since that's where the building is).

You can't build the Buffet in Springfield, and you currently can't send Eddie and Lou to Krustland. So, you can't complete the Buffet related quest line.

Seriously, EA? This is just a ridiculously idiotic mistake to make.

They better release a patch soon for this.

Add with any time adding stuff to KL (duff gardens/Viking ship) once you completed a ride, more people were able to come to KL. My guess is that you have not completed building the Ferris wheel.
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited July 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Neo had a thread about this earlier. Eddie and Lou can go to Krustyland after part two of Penelope's questline.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10136474.page

Thanks, I just made it to that thread. I should have dug deeper before posting.
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    DIrishB wrote:
    So I bought the Krusty's One Plate Maximum Buffet building for Krustyland with the new Lvl 43 update.

And, of course, it's bugged.

The related quest, Sensible Eating Part 2, requires you to send Chief Wiggum, Eddie, and Lou to eat at the Maximum Buffet building in KL (a 5 hour task for each). But it can't be completed, because only Wiggum appears in KL. Eddie and Lou are only available in Springfield. Anytime you try to send them on the quest, it tells you that you must go to Springfield. And once you go to Springfield, it tells you the quest must be done in KL (since that's where the building is).

You can't build the Buffet in Springfield, and you currently can't send Eddie and Lou to Krustland. So, you can't complete the Buffet related quest line.

Seriously, EA? This is just a ridiculously idiotic mistake to make.

They better release a patch soon for this.

Add with any time adding stuff to KL (duff gardens/Viking ship) once you completed a ride, more people were able to come to KL. My guess is that you have not completed building the Ferris wheel.

Nope, I hadn't. Now I know. But as I said in my previous post, it's odd they took the approach of having this task pop up second (after a 5 hour task for part 1), whereas the Ferris Wheel takes 24 hours to build unless rushed with donuts. Pretty poor foresight on EA's part in this case. I imagine lots of people who don't know Eddie and Lou unlock in KL after the Ferris Wheel is built are going to be sending in unnecessary tickets to them asking what's going on. They set themselves up for a backlog of unnecessary tickets with this approach.

The smart thing would've been to have that quest occur later, or not even activate me pop up until the Ferris Wheel is built.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    DIrishB wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Neo had a thread about this earlier. Eddie and Lou can go to Krustyland after a certain point in Penelope's questline.

Ah, ok. Well that's good news then. Strange that they'd make Eddie and Lou appearing in KL dependent on reaching a certain point in Penelope's questline, since it's only the second task in that Maximum Buffet quest line and follows one where the tasks were only 5 hours long.

Still, at least it'll be completed once I get to that point in the Penelope quest line.

Thanks for the heads up!
    Sure thing. Seems like they should have kept the buffet locked until the ferris wheel was built, at least. They must not have thought much about the timing.
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    DIrishB wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Thanks for the heads up!
    Sure thing. Seems like they should have kept the buffet locked until the ferris wheel was built, at least. They must not have thought much about the timing.

Agreed. That'd have been the best approach.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!