EA Forums - Banner

Itchy & Scratchy Land content

uuh, I barely remember this episode! XD I probably should watch it again to have some opinion.

But this sounds great! Awesome!

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014
    Hello everyone,

Since we've got the Tavern on the Scream restaurant from the I&S Land episode with the update yesterday, it made me think what other I&S Land stuff EA could add to the game in the near future. I&S Land is one of my favorite episodes of all time and I would LOVE to see more content from this episode for our Krustyland.

A few things I thought about:

Itchy & Scratchy animatronics with Robot Repair Center
    Itchy_%26_Scratchy_Land_Trapped_promo.jpg

This would be a great addition :thumbup: specially if the update actually had the robots running about trying to "kill" all the characters :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • FrangsterNL
    32 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    The animatronics could have a task to go berserk or something like that :mrgreen:.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014
    The animatronics could have a task to go berserk or something like that :mrgreen:.

2PZk4Dw.jpg

:mrgreen:

• richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited July 2014
    Ive said it repeatedly. A Krustyland event where the itchy and scratchy robots rampage and you have to tap them to destroy them, collecting the scrap to earn prizes would be AMAZING.
  • LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Ive said it repeatedly. A Krustyland event where the itchy and scratchy robots rampage and you have to tap them to destroy them, collecting the scrap to earn prizes would be AMAZING.

YES! That would be brilliant! They could invade SF aswell.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Ahhh love that scene

Mother - "come along Bort"

Man - "ahh,we're you talking to me"

Mother - "no, my son is also named Bort"

And later you can hear on the loud speaker after the announced they have Marge simpsons "older,fatter,balder son".

"We are out of Bort licence plates in the gift shop"

Lol, man the classic eps are defiantly the best.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Classic
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014

Like this idea :thumbup:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Yeah almost as good as my rocket ship update, hey neo? Lol
  • FrangsterNL
    32 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Lol, man the classic eps are defiantly the best.
    Yep! That's so true. I just love the Jurassic Park / Disneyland crossover in this episode :mrgreen:.

Scratchtasia.png
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Oh yeah :lol: totally forgot about that
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited July 2014
    I am totally down for this!
  • FeeJay1111
    235 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Excellent ideas. Thanks for posting the pics - a great reminder.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Lmao!!!

Just pictured the look when responding to it. "Ah yea, um that's the one" (whispers in ear to person beside him) "just play along"
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Lmao!!!

Just pictured the look when responding to it. "Ah yea, um that's the one" (whispers in ear to person beside him) "just play along"

evMikpR.gif
  • 4junk3000
    5360 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm expecting more from the map they've posted at the universal studios krustyland. There's dozens of rides and so far the ones we've got look identical to the map.

But I'd prefer more of this original series stuff. I'm glad they've pulled so much from the first five years already.

If they started including something for KL in every update it would really help expand the game, so that KL was more important to play daily. There shouldn't be so many people rushing to cash in surplus tix. In fact i just had an idea... Think I'll make a poll!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Awesome thread, and awesome ideas! The amusement park of the future, where nothing could possi-blye go wrong. POSSIBLY go wrong. That's the first thing that's ever gone wrong. *May not be verbatim, as once again I'm typing from memory* But whatever, I just want Smashy-smashy to be a task! :lol:
  • FrangsterNL
    32 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Awesome thread, and awesome ideas!
    Thanks!

"Now, remember kids, we're in the Itchy Lot" :mrgreen:

Let us also not forget Duff Gardens! Home of the Whiplash, The Duff Beeramide and The Beer Hall of Presidents!

Duff_Garden.jpg

selmaschoice10.png

lincoln-2.jpg

:mrgreen:
  • BucsMagic212
    67 posts
    edited July 2014
    They play clips of this episode in the queue for The Simpsons Ride at Universal all the time, I love them so much it's awesome. I'd love for them to do something in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!