EA Forums - Banner

My Useless Wish

Personally not to worried about moving the characters about, but so situations like you mentioned i can see how this would work well :thumbup:

Replies

• tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm with ya, I'd like to be able to move them around as well!
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    CPTSean541 wrote:
    I know this would add nothing to the game. But I wish I could move characters to a desired location.

Last week I happened to make Ralph play wiggle puppy right outside the front door of Wolfcastle's mansion as he was relaxing. So Ralph was running around in grenades. It was funny. I wish I could have made Nelson laugh at him.

Are there any other animations to "pair" together for a chuckle?

The funniest one I have done unintentionally in my town recently was that I had Dolph loitering with an adult magazine, and I then happened to set Shari Bobbins on her fly on the umbrella task just behind him. Who know Shari was into that kind of thing!

Another one I like to do on purpose is to have Moe spy on Midge in a shrub placed right in front of Willie's shack, and then have Willie do his Rake Leaves task.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    That would be a meaningless funny thing to do, it would be great to move the characters out of the way though, because it does get annoying if there is three or four together, and you keep tapping but get the wrong character.
  • Khodro
    707 posts
    edited July 2014
    Back in easter, I got Dolph, Moe, Arnie, and Ned to lign up pretty good.
    Dolph thinks he is a bad * who can do whatever he wants. But that day he messes with the wrong person. Ned witnessed the ordeal (terrified) with the news helicopter that just so happened to be in the area

lbPxpo9.png
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2014
    Khodro wrote:
    Dolph thinks he is a bad * who can do whatever he wants. But that day he messes with the wrong person. Ned witnessed the ordeal (terrified) with the news helicopter that just so happened to be in the area

lbPxpo9.png

Thats a great snap shot :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • dhlennon
    133 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I like this idea a lot .. can't see it happening for lots of reasons.. cool idea though!
  • 4junk3000
    5901 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    It would be fun to interact with the characters more!

But i don't use the feature which is available in FGTQFS. in fact it's actually annoying when i am trying to navigate the town but instead I'm throwing characters about. It would need to be something you can activate. Like part of the build actions, not party of the play actions.

But capturing fun candid shots are one of my favorite parts of the game!
    You can see and post them in the thread "things you don't see to often" which is linked below in my Sig. Add this one there too if you can. It's hilarious!
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited July 2014
    As soon as my princess unlocks, she has to play guitar next to Otto.
  • HappyGamer73
    2406 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I want to see Wolfcastle go in for a closer inspection in front of the Sea Captain practicing his Stand-up routine!
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I want to see Wolfcastle go in for a closer inspection in front of the Sea Captain practicing his Stand-up routine!

I tried for about an hour to get Ralph to play wiggle puppy under Wolfcastle while he was going in for a closer look. That little bugger Ralph never cooperated though.
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    CPTSean541 wrote:
    I know this would add nothing to the game. But I wish I could move characters to a desired location.

Last week I happened to make Ralph play wiggle puppy right outside the front door of Wolfcastle's mansion as he was relaxing. So Ralph was running around in grenades. It was funny. I wish I could have made Nelson laugh at him.

Are there any other animations to "pair" together for a chuckle?
    It's a good idea, but the movement would probably be as tedious as it is in a different mobile game that I refuse to mention here. Besides, it would take all the fun out of "perfect timing" screenshots like Khodro's up there. Nice one, Khodro! :thumbup:
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I think tht would work with the move button we have the option to store charcters...
    also I wish to have a move selection button to move a selection of items.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Khodro wrote:

lbPxpo9.png

Awesome! Artie can blackmale Moe!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.