Question to the Premium players and completionists

Prev1
$2-$4/week since February.

Replies

• A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9162969.page

If playing on ipad/iphone there are a few way to earn free iTunes gift cards so no need to spend your own $$
  • lolreallynext
    186 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    i have literally spent 100$ on the 2400 probally 7-8 times over the last year and 3 months
  • edited July 2014
    Oh my,
    Far too much :shock:
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    More then I should have but less then I would like too :)
  • kmj78
    6 posts
    edited July 2014
    Far too much to think about.
  • jboudreaud282
    75 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    About 300$ so far, which comes up to about 0.55$ per day since I've been playing for about a year and a half. I will probably buy another boatload around Halloween, if there's some good stuff to get. I'm still kicking myself for skipping on some items last year.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014

If playing on ipad/iphone there are a few way to earn free iTunes gift cards so no need to spend your own $$

Most of that is US only though.

Edit: for Xmas and my bday, imma asking for itunes gift cards
  • ZennGlenn
    1756 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    More then I should have but less then I would like too :)

Ditto, but hey one should feel decent about contributing to good creative companies / endeavours & things we like that have positive, fun affects on our world... my gooey feel good thought for the day :mrgreen:
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Roughly how much money have you spent on this game to date?

Just curious.
    Not as much as NeoSEC28, but more than I care to think about. :wink: Suffice to say, I might have gone a little bit haywire (or truth be told, full on insane) on the last REAL Gil deal, where he gave like 700 (or was it 720? 740? I don't remember) bonus donuts per boatload. If I recall correctly (spoiler alert: I don't) I bought either 4 or 6 boatloads. I know it was at LEAST 4. I've bought a few smaller quantities from time to time, but mostly just boats. Here a boat, there a boat, everywhere a boat boat. Easter, yesterday, maybe VD, too. I really need to get a life. At least my 300 donut whale likes me. :cry: Oh, and for anyone who reads this, a hearty Haw Haw! if "Old Macdonald Had A Farm" gets stuck in your head. E-I-E-I-O! (Haw! Haw!)
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    Roughly how much money have you spent on this game to date?

Just curious.
    Not as much as NeoSEC28, but more than I care to think about. :wink: Suffice to say, I might have gone a little bit haywire (or truth be told, full on insane) on the last REAL Gil deal, where he gave like 700 (or was it 720? 740? I don't remember) bonus donuts per boatload. If I recall correctly (spoiler alert: I don't) I bought either 4 or 6 boatloads. I know it was at LEAST 4. I've bought a few smaller quantities from time to time, but mostly just boats. Here a boat, there a boat, everywhere a boat boat. Easter, yesterday, maybe VD, too. I really need to get a life. At least my 300 donut whale likes me. :cry: Oh, and for anyone who reads this, a hearty Haw Haw! if "Old Macdonald Had A Farm" gets stuck in your head. E-I-E-I-O! (Haw! Haw!)

0_o my husband would kill me. I can only get away with my scratchers. Luckily I am really lucky with them
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    At least $100 for me so far but I'm sure there will be much more. I'd like my money to go directly to the department working on the game crashes. Man does that BITE!
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    over $700 and I'm not ashamed because in fact I just got personalized service from tech support, they called me from Austin, Texas because I was having a problem that was created by another employee and it took us 3 days to fix my account back to its original state he is also on my friends list I actually have an employee that plays the game on my friends list. pretty cool his name is Roger and he rocks.

Himself and Darrell gave me great support
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited July 2014
    I buy 300 donuts a month. Works out around 40p per day. I spend twice that on a chocolate (candy) bar out of the vending machine at the railway station on the way home every day. So compared to the chocolate the donuts are a bargain and don't make me fat(ter). :wink:
  • WILL-P-1998
    205 posts
    edited July 2014
    None
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Enough to get everything. :twisted:
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    $600 to-date, span over the past 2 years. Average $1/day.

My donuts are running low. Hope Gil can turn up soon.
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • mtorange
    111 posts
    edited July 2014

Do you happen to know some of these ways? I've been searching for ways to get free iTunes gift cards for a long time and I can't seem to find any legitimate ones.
  • jmcwaffles
    59 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I spent about $100 of my own money. Then I sold a bunch of my old Wii/Xbox games at GameStop.
    I used the store credit to buy iTunes cards. In total I spent $350 on donuts
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    On the game, I spend about half of what I spend for cable TV. I get hours of entertainment from the game every day.

The only entertainment I get from TV is
    1. sports (when I want to watch intelligent decision-making and problem-solving) and
    2. Senate Committee hearings on C-Span (when I want to watch topnotch comedy.) And
    3. C-Span's general public call in segment (when I want to watch horror.)

Actually, those last two are interchangeable.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • jackmack010
    365 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    No where near as much as I spent on beer during any one semester back in my college days…

And that includes all the $1 pitcher Monday nights at Uncle Stanleys…. (local bar/ video / pinball arcade)……… God, Those were the days………..
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.