EA Forums - Banner

i think i can find way to play game without it crashing again

hey since stone cutter event nobody can play since 2 update to fix it never work i tried something

when i tap on app for simpson tap out turn off the wifi

then bart show up saying reconnect then turn on wifi and then it will connect to the game i can play now but still i want to fix it.........

just to fix that little problem which cant connect likenormal
9e38bece3442.jpgI'm guessing you're trying to say if you turn off your Wi-Fi prior to tapping on the TSTO app, and then turn it back on when you have entered the loading screen, it works properly for you. Correct?

Replies

• ghoulfication
    37 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Yes i am saying this

Press tsto app then turn off wifi when donut spin once u see Bart saying retry again turn it on should work but u have keep doing this to by pass the constant crashes.

it work for me i am able to play the simpson tap out while turning off the wifi in middle of donut spin screen then reconnect while bart say retry.
  • ghoulfication
    37 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Every one tell me this did it work what I said above way to play game by passing crashes
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited July 2014
    ill give this a try for shoots and giggles, at this point, anything is worth a shot!
  • ghoulfication
    37 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Well did it work
  • Jessicarl7
    5 posts
    edited July 2014
    I have no idea why, but this DID work for me. Thanks!
  • ghoulfication
    37 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I know I had just sat down one night said why not do it like that suddenly I was able 2 play I have 2 keep doing it.....

I think it was firework gersepi character that cause it
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!