EA Forums - Banner

Best Update Ever!!

+1
even though i wouldnt go so far to call it the 'best update ever' ;-) its a good, well rounded update especially cause it is focussed on the long neglected KL.

Replies

• crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Far from it IMO.
  • annettemarc
    7720 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Wish all characters could go to Krustyland. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited July 2014
    Im glad we got an update for KL, I just wish we could have had some more stuff, ive already had all but Krusty and The princess return to springfield.
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    This update has made me A LOT more active in Krustyland, already done some redesigning and I'm still far from finished :P

Only thing I'm not sure on is to spend donuts for this place.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014
    I personally wouldnt say this is the best update ever....but i do like the update as it has made me start going to KL again which had basically become a distant memory to me

Is a shame that only a selected few can go there, although it might be a case that the more rides they add the more people can go :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I personally wouldnt say this is the best update ever....but i do like the update as it has made me start going to KL again which had basically become a distant memory to me

Is a shame that only a selected few can go there, although it might be a case that the more rides they add the more people can go :)

If anything, all the kids should be able to go. It is an amusement park based on a kids show.
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited July 2014
    I'm glad EA took my idea of having characters unlock in Krustyland (and appear in Springfield after). I just noticed that.

Well, I'm not exactly sure if they too my idea but I was one of those pushing it likes months or maybe a year ago.
  • randyybear
    43 posts
    edited July 2014
    I'm glad Krustyland got an update. I think it should continue to be updated ocassionally. Nice surprise with the character!

I just noticed today that Sherri & Terri have access to KL now. Awesome! Although, I'll miss having them around my town since I grind KL tickets.
  • jhojnacki248
    203 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

If anything, all the kids should be able to go. It is an amusement park based on a kids show.

All the kids except for Rod and Todd of course.
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I had just finished with the tooth chipper & was going to nuke my KL to redesign, then the update came. So while I do like the update, I now have to wait to redo. My issue is in the ratings. Seems I noticed with the Kitsch rating one gets a whole star or none at all. No 1/2 star there, only in the over all rating. 8 Easter Gates add 1 star. Though it took 6 DuffMan topiaries, 4 balloons & 28 pastel fences to gain my last star. SF does 1/2 stars, KL needs to as well. What incentive is there is adding to KL if one doesn't get a 1/2 a star, yet has to spend a fortune in tickets to get any recognition.

Edit: typo
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Of course why? They are kids, they need to go to KL.

Edit: Heck, Ned should take them
  • ZennGlenn
    1713 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Does seem fairly decent...
    will see more when I get Penelope soon :wink:
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I wouldn't say it's the best update in the history of history, but it's pretty decent. I'm glad we have something different to do, being in KL. I don't expect the world from the devs. They keep giving us content, and that makes me happy. :)
  • randyybear
    43 posts
    edited July 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:
    I don't expect the world from the devs. They keep giving us content, and that makes me happy. :)

Well said. I agree, sir
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    +1 :thumbup:

This update allows some items from the Easter event, in additional to those from Valentines event, to be added to KL. I have been busy trying to re-decorate my KL with some of these limited-time items from Easter.

Wish all limited-time items from main events can be added in SF & KL. 8)
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I just hope we see more voiced characters in future updates. I enjoy listening to sound bites of characters when playing the game.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I just hope we see more voiced characters in future updates. I enjoy listening to sound bites of characters when playing the game.

The game has sound!?

JK, I know it has sound, I've just played the game on mute since day one. Every now and then I'll un-mute the game and check out the new sound bites though.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    "Best ever" is... awfully generous.

Of course why? They are kids, they need to go to KL.

Edit: Heck, Ned should take them
    :shock: Have you ever watched the show? I suggest you try to find the episode, "Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily" and reevaluate whether Ned would even acknowledge the existence of that place.
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Ned would never let Rod and Todd go but Ralph and Dolph should be able to
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited July 2014
    nocountryforoldmen4.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!