EA Forums - Banner

How to make a gif from YouTube.

ecneralc
3182 posts Member
Nice one! I'm gona have to try this out tomorrow! God help bill cosby is all I can say :lol:

Replies

• ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I tried from my phone I can get to the page but the loading of the video takes forever so will try when I get a chance at home lol.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited July 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    I tried from my phone I can get to the page but the loading of the video takes forever so will try when I get a chance at home lol.
    oh! Hopefully it works on the ipad! The sad truth is my ipad is more powerful than my laptop :oops: :lol:
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Ok, just made this:

FCVp5gy.gif

I found that it was a second off from when I set the gif, to the final product, so I had to go back and re-do it. Otherwise, it seemed to work well, which is great cause I could never seem to get free gif makers to work with youtube before.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    Ok, just made this:

FCVp5gy.gif

I found that it was a second off from when I set the gif, to the final product, so I had to go back and re-do it. Otherwise, it seemed to work well, which is great cause I could never seem to get free gif makers to work with youtube before.

Nice job :)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited July 2014
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    Ok, just made this:

FCVp5gy.gif

haha looks fantastic
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Very cool. It did take a long time (loading) for it to work and I'm on my work PC.

I was fooling around with it and must have made some mistake because this is my first attempt

cVa.gif

This is the one I was testing/trying to make

cVk.gif
    I think I like the first one better though :)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited July 2014
    Haha zapp looks like he dry mouth in the first one lol

Yeah I can't loaded a 2 min video to try and make gif and I'm on my iPad Air :( boooo. But still awesome way to make a gif tho
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm gonna attempt this over the weekend... Although I'm REALLLLLY bad at stuff like that so even with clear instructions I'm bound to struggle! :oops: :lol:
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    🎃🎃🎃🎃, it changed my settings in the middle of it putting it in queue.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    I'm gonna attempt this over the weekend... Although I'm REALLLLLY bad at stuff like that so even with clear instructions I'm bound to struggle! :oops: :lol:
    I'm sure you'll be fine. Your homework is to to create a P.I gif :lol:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Glad you guys are enjoying it lol, I saw it and thought to myself "this will be perfect for new gifs to put in last post wins".
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    This changes EVERYTHING.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    ecneralc wrote:

How you do that? I can't even get the cursor to go to the front of the youtube address it only selects the last letter as if I want to add another or backspace something. You on iPhone?
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

How you do that? I can't even get the cursor to go to the front of the youtube address it only selects the last letter as if I want to add another or backspace something. You on iPhone?

Ya on iPhone. Click and hold down so select all shows up then click than grab the little circle thing at the end drag it all the way to the front of the address it will say m.youtube.com have to get rid of m. and replace with gif do it looks like gifyoutube.com
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks mate got its sussed. Same thing though, taking forever.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!