Also, I see you're new to the forum (kinda :) ) and I would like to say

EiG7rpT.gif?1

Lmao i love that scene.

And welcome btw, good first post.
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Hello and welcome!
    You should still feel free to respond even if you think it's already been said, that happens all the time around here so just jump right in there, and join in on the discussion.
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Even though I sound like a broken record at this point in the thread, welcome to the forum! :D As a relative newbie myself, it's surprisingly easy to get sucked in (which isn't a bad thing, don't get me wrong) and you have started off in the best way possible. Contribute, participate, or even just quote someone else's comment and give them a thumbs-up or a +1 if you feel they are conveying your thoughts more eloquently. Of course, just the fact that you used the term "eloquent" makes me believe you might be being a bit too hard on yourself. :wink: On the other hand, sometimes I just lurk, which isn't a bad thing either. I've managed to glean some very useful information that way. Either way, as a self-appointed representative of the unofficial welcome wagon, we're glad to have you! :thumbup:
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6390 posts Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Welcome to the forum. Feel free to post. Were all one big family here.

• Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited July 2014
    Even though I sound like a broken record at this point in the thread, welcome to the forum! :D As a relative newbie myself, it's surprisingly easy to get sucked in (which isn't a bad thing, don't get me wrong) and you have started off in the best way possible. Contribute, participate, or even just quote someone else's comment and give them a thumbs-up or a +1 if you feel they are conveying your thoughts more eloquently. Of course, just the fact that you used the term "eloquent" makes me believe you might be being a bit too hard on yourself. :wink: On the other hand, sometimes I just lurk, which isn't a bad thing either. I've managed to glean some very useful information that way. Either way, as a self-appointed representative of the unofficial welcome wagon, we're glad to have you! :thumbup:
    I agree with quoting someone :lol:

Welcome the forums fleaboy :mrgreen: awesome 1st post :mrgreen:
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

This. +1. I agree with agreeing about quoting someone. Tee hee! :mrgreen:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Aw, how nice! I will also take this time to welcome you to our little corner of the internet. Hope to see you again soon :)
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Hello
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Welcome to the forum :mrgreen:
  • empathy77
    4192 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Welcome to the forum, first round is on me!!

Joseph-Gordon-Levitt-Beer-Cheers-Reaction-Gif.gif
  • FarmerCyn
    235 posts
    edited July 2014
    Welcome and thanks for eloquently posting how I feel about the forum :)

Thanks to everyone from me, too. This forum makes my game much more enjoyable.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited July 2014
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

This. +1. I agree with agreeing about quoting someone. Tee hee! :mrgreen:
    I agree with your agreement.....this can go on for a while :lol:
  • plainsarajane
    53 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I lurked for FOREVER for the same reasons as you but just started posting in case anyone likes my measly two cents.

Welcome to the forum! Everyone is super nice and enjoy tapping!
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited July 2014
    I lurked for FOREVER for the same reasons as you but just started posting in case anyone likes my measly two cents.

I think it's important to add your two cents, always good to have a Variety of opinions.

I wana thank the hard working members that do the digging around for the facts and figures for the tsto game and the game guides :thumbup:
  • realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited July 2014
    :mrgreen: I'm a newbie to posting also but feel like I can also welcome you. :)
    Me thinks it time for a ....

GROUP HUG!!!!!
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited July 2014
    :mrgreen: I'm a newbie to posting also but feel like I can also welcome you. :)
    Me thinks it time for a ....

GROUP HUG!!!!!
    Group_Hug_2.gif
    Welcome to you too :lol:
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited July 2014

Hey, come on now! Your two cents aren't measly! That's like, an eighth of a donut, I think, (I was never any good at my maths) so if you contribute your two cents seven more times, we can buy a donut. Mmmmmmm, donut. Now if we can just convince EA to sell them individually... :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.