EA Forums - Banner

Shout Out to this forum and all the contributors

Replies

• realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited July 2014
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    :mrgreen: I'm a newbie to posting also but feel like I can also welcome you. :)
    Me thinks it time for a ....

GROUP HUG!!!!!
    Group_Hug_2.gif
    Welcome to you too :lol:

Super! Thank you for so promptly spreading more love!

I hope I am not out stepping my newbie boundaries, by I really must say, HAPPY DAY!!! Seems this forum may have had some overly negative vibes recently. BOOOO negative!! Of course, YAAAAY positive posters!

Edit: had to add Yaaaay positive!
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited July 2014
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    :mrgreen: I'm a newbie to posting also but feel like I can also welcome you. :)
    Me thinks it time for a ....

GROUP HUG!!!!!
    Group_Hug_2.gif
    Welcome to you too :lol:

Super! Thank you for so promptly spreading more love!

I hope I am not out stepping my newbie boundaries, by I really must say, HAPPY DAY!!! Seems this forum may have had some overly negative vibes recently. BOOOO negative!!
    haha there are no newbie boundaries.....well I hope not.

Yeah there's a bit of negativity but on a whole there are some happy informative threads :mrgreen:......info-tainment learn and laugh at the same time :lol:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Well that's a very nice thing to say :lol:

Also, I see you're new to the forum (kinda :) ) and I would like to say

EiG7rpT.gif?1

Lol, love seinfeld, gif is awesome so I had to add one myself

giphy.gif

Welcome mate.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Welcome to the forum! :D And who cares if someone has already said what you were gonna say, it doesnt stop half of the people on here from repeating stuff normally! :wink::lol:

And don't forget the off-topic forum! That's lots of fun too! :thumbup:
  • vmnavarrete8
    9 posts
    edited July 2014
    Pretty much the same with me. But also it feels weird to be the newbie when you see how everyone is friends with one another. But I hope to become forum friends with a lot of you. Kind of went off topic to what I wanted to say, haha welcome to the forum and props to you for creating your first post. :)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited July 2014
    Pretty much the same with me. But also it feels weird to be the newbie when you see how everyone is friends with one another. But I hope to become forum friends with a lot of you. Kind of went off topic to what I wanted to say, haha welcome to the forum and props to you for creating your first post. :)
    any advice I can say is jump straight in. Fire off some Pm's saying hi and get involved even if it's to say I agree with a post :mrgreen:

I don't think iv came across many nasty people here.....I think I could count them on half a hand. So don't be afraid to join in :mrgreen:
  • vmnavarrete8
    9 posts
    edited July 2014
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    any advice I can say is jump straight in. Fire off some Pm's saying hi and get involved even if it's to say I agree with a post :mrgreen:

I don't think iv came across many nasty people here.....I think I could count them on half a hand. So don't be afraid to join in :mrgreen:

Thank you for the advice, I will slowly but surely start jumping in and interacting. :)
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Mwahahahah! Look what we have here. Another new forumreeno to welcome. I, MusicBooks960, humbly welcome you to the forum. If it makes you feel any better, I just welcomed you to the forum and I still consider MYSELF a newbie. Even though you feel noobish, you yourself welcomed a newer newbie. In doing so, you inadvertently promoted yourself to unofficial welcome wagon status. Mwahahahah! Besides, although there are people on this forum who know each other IRL and are indeed friends, I am an exception that proves the rule. I don't have any friends. But if I did, there's a good chance a lot of the people on this forum would be numbered among them. Now, back to the forum for the both of us. We have much more lurking, contributing, and welcoming to do. *MusicBooks runs off, cackling maniacally*
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited July 2014
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Thank you for the advice, I will slowly but surely start jumping in and interacting. :)
    Henry_Winkler_Fonz_290x400.jpg

Aaaaay!! Awesome hope to see you around on here :mrgreen:
  • vmnavarrete8
    9 posts
    edited July 2014
    Mwahahahah! Look what we have here. Another new forumreeno to welcome. I, MusicBooks960, humbly welcome you to the forum. If it makes you feel any better, I just welcomed you to the forum and I still consider MYSELF a newbie. Even though you feel noobish, you yourself welcomed a newer newbie. In doing so, you inadvertently promoted yourself to unofficial welcome wagon status. Mwahahahah! Besides, although there are people on this forum who know each other IRL and are indeed friends, I am an exception that proves the rule. I don't have any friends. But if I did, there's a good chance a lot of the people on this forum would be numbered among them. Now, back to the forum for the both of us. We have much more lurking, contributing, and welcoming to do. *MusicBooks runs off, cackling maniacally*

Hahaha thank you. Now I feel better about all this.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited July 2014

It's a big love fest here (mostly) and everyone is welcome! :lol::D And as I said earlier, dont forget to pop by the off-topic section too! :wink:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there!

And welcome to the forum! :D
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Hey there! Welcome to the forum. :)

Ya know, you go into a busy forum, and everyone's saying everything. I think of it like this: If you say something that someone already said, you're basically backing them up and letting them know someone feels the same way. Include their name or quote them to make them feel better about it all, too.

Anyway, post a bit and have a great time!
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited July 2014
    My advice is quit while you can. It's too late for the rest of us but you can still save yourself. :wink:
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I love this thread! Welcome to all of you soon to be ex-newbies! :mrgreen: To echo what others have said, pretty much everyone here is wonderful, so don't be shy about jumping in! (See? This post contributes nothing new to the discussion, but no one is going to yell at me about it :wink: )
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    most of us only read the last page so its good to post the same thing twice :lol:
  • plainsarajane
    53 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I lurked for FOREVER for the same reasons as you but just started posting in case anyone likes my measly two cents.

Welcome to the forum! Everyone is super nice and enjoy tapping!
    Hey, come on now! Your two cents aren't measly! That's like, an eighth of a donut, I think, (I was never any good at my maths) so if you contribute your two cents seven more times, we can buy a donut. Mmmmmmm, donut. Now if we can just convince EA to sell them individually... :D

Hahahaha... Thanks! Mmmmmm... Donuts. If we had a "forum posts for donuts exchange" this would be the most active forum EVER.

I will say when I was in Orlando this Summer at the Simpsons area it was really difficult not to buy a giant pink donut; It really didn't look very appetizing and I didn't feel like carrying around a large pastry all day. I kept looking around trying to find something that would give me tapped out donut credits though. You'd think dropping $80 for lunch at the Krustyburger there would earn me at least one premium character or half a boatload. :wink:
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I lurked for FOREVER for the same reasons as you but just started posting in case anyone likes my measly two cents.

Welcome to the forum! Everyone is super nice and enjoy tapping!
    Hey, come on now! Your two cents aren't measly! That's like, an eighth of a donut, I think, (I was never any good at my maths) so if you contribute your two cents seven more times, we can buy a donut. Mmmmmmm, donut. Now if we can just convince EA to sell them individually... :D

Hahahaha... Thanks! Mmmmmm... Donuts. If we had a "forum posts for donuts exchange" this would be the most active forum EVER.

I will say when I was in Orlando this Summer at the Simpsons area it was really difficult not to buy a giant pink donut; It really didn't look very appetizing and I didn't feel like carrying around a large pastry all day. I kept looking around trying to find something that would give me tapped out donut credits though. You'd think dropping $80 for lunch at the Krustyburger there would earn me at least one premium character or half a boatload. :wink:
    Mmmmmmm...donut exchange. I saw a guy on YT review one of those big pink donuts, and he said it was not good. In all fairness, he lives in Essex (north of London, England) so it probably didn't hold up well in shipping. $80 for lunch at Krustyburger?!? Good grief, those had better be some good Engineered "Meat" Products! Either that, or maybe Krusty was doing a little too much "business" in the Cayman Islands and got raided again! :wink: Yeah, I'd say they could have spared a few donuts for that much money. Could have been worse for you, though. I keep thinking about Itchy and Scratchy money, and as soon as Homer buys it and goes through the turnstile, Every sign says "No Itchy and Scratchy Money". D'oh! :D
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow, JimJ321 sure has been slipping lately. Guess I'll fill in:

Hello! And welcome to the forums!

Tappy Happing!

(I never get that last part right.)

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    it feels weird to be the newbie when you see how everyone is friends with one another.
    Hey, we were all newbies once, and we all made friends with long-time tappers and our fellow newbies alike :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.