EA Forums - Banner

Brockman!!! Is he having a fling with Mindy???

The scene is even more fun if Mindy, Brockman, and Homer (lounging in the kiddie pool) are all sun bathing together. 8)

Replies

• JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I must inform you all of something I see more frequently now... (For you unimaginative tappers, this may not be for you...)
    :shock: I tend to task Mindy with working on her tan (poor girl with no tanning oil) and Brockman being a wealthy enjoyer of life often goes to relax. All my loungers are on the beach. So usually when they are both lounging they sit far apart. Until recently that is. Today I notice them right next to one another!!! Brockman, you dawg!!! :twisted:
    I took a screen shot as evidence but can't attach because my computer talk not so good.

Come again!

Hello and welcome to the forum! The only thing that could make this hilarious sounding image better would be a picture of this event. Again, welcome to the forum and happy tapping.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Brockman!!! Is he having a fling with Mindy???

hmm-yes-o.gif
  • realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited July 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I must inform you all of something I see more frequently now... (For you unimaginative tappers, this may not be for you...)
    :shock: I tend to task Mindy with working on her tan (poor girl with no tanning oil) and Brockman being a wealthy enjoyer of life often goes to relax. All my loungers are on the beach. So usually when they are both lounging they sit far apart. Until recently that is. Today I notice them right next to one another!!! Brockman, you dawg!!! :twisted:
    I took a screen shot as evidence but can't attach because my computer talk not so good.

Come again!

Hello and welcome to the forum! The only thing that could make this hilarious sounding image better would be a picture of this event. Again, welcome to the forum and happy tapping.

Cheers. Thanks for the welcome :) I have it as a pic on my iPhone but still learning how to show images on here. I'm tryin to get it!

• Doombringer86
    64 posts
    edited July 2014
    JrwqKis.jpg

Brockman and mindy, possible fling? :shock:

And earnie pye knows
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:

Come again!

Cheers. Thanks for the welcome :) I have it as a pic on my iPhone but still learning how to show images on here. I'm tryin to get it!

Try getting the Imgur app for iPhone, you can upload a pic from your photos, and it even gives you a BB code option for forums, so you can paste it straight into a post. Otherwise you can get the direct link from it and put img tags around it yourself.

Like this, without the spaces:

[ img]link[ /img]
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    JrwqKis.jpg

And Arnie pye knows

"Where's MY sunbathing babe, Kent, where's MINE?!"
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    And arnie pye knows
    Hah! That's great.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Must have a thing for older, fatter men, lol
  • amcevil
    350 posts
    edited July 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:

Come again!

Bookending rudeness with niceties doesn't actually make your rudeness any less rude.
  • realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited July 2014
    amcevil wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

Come again!

Bookending rudeness with niceties doesn't actually make your rudeness any less rude.

If you're referring to anything I wrote please expand. I'm not seeing where a thing I wrote could be taken as rude. Please elaborate further.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    amcevil wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

Come again!

If you're referring to anything I wrote please expand. I'm not seeing where a thing I wrote could be taken as rude. Please elaborate further.

I don't think they're referring to you.
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Must have a thing for older, fatter men, lol
    show me the money!
  • amcevil
    350 posts
    edited July 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    amcevil wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

Come again!

Definitely not referring to OP. I know that the pics thing is Jim's schtick but, frankly, I find it rude, unnecessary and condescending.
  • realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited July 2014
    amcevil wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    amcevil wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

Come again!

Definitely not referring to OP. I know that the pics thing is Jim's schtick but, frankly, I find it rude, unnecessary and condescending.

I was trying to use part of the thread but was concerned I would butcher it. No harm no foul I figure. I can fully appreciate how much more a pic would have added to the post but I'm unable to add the one I have saved on my iPhone. I read about the whole app to use but my iTunes is currently on hold so I can't even download a free app. Shtupid but true... I promise to eventually get a pic on here. It's really funny, to me anyway :)

Thanks amcevil for the clear up.

Happy tapping
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited July 2014

Come again!
    Haha I love those crazy scenes! I like to set up the characters - wish (wish wish) we could place them - smokers together, sunbathers, etc.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:

Come again!

Hello and welcome to the forum! The only thing that could make this hilarious sounding image better would be a picture of this event. Again, welcome to the forum and happy tapping.[/quote

Now, where have I heard that before... ;-) :-P
  • barryriddl474
    4817 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    6ed428dc-e2c6-4397-9e3d-c2673ba42937.jpg

And earnie pye knows

Lol! :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!