EA Forums - Banner

Almost Entire Krustyland Glitched

thats part of the new system where it will auto buy another one if u click the checkmark again, but since u dont have enough after all that its popping up with that error. Why you are gettin them anyways is beyond me and crazy!

have u tried to store every balloon and the wheel and all that soo far? i would store everything that pertains to this quest line and update and start again, in the correct order, and see what happens.

Replies

• richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited July 2014
    I had to double dip on the balloons cos I immefiately bought them before it was a mission.

it sounds like youre buying stuff accidentally. When you store an item then place it, it gives you the option to buy more, thats why another one appears, not because you had multiples in your inventory.
  • AARONRTD
    1820 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    The only problem I had was 4 then it fixed it's self.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    The second thing is new. You don't even need to click the check mark for it. If you place a balloon and you don't have enough for two it'll still auto buy it and then say "you don't have enough" I actually don't like that it does that as sometimes I've hit the check mark instead of the x. But it is handy when you are placing fences and stuff.
  • LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    The second thing is new. You don't even need to click the check mark for it. If you place a balloon and you don't have enough for two it'll still auto buy it and then say "you don't have enough" I actually don't like that it does that as sometimes I've hit the check mark instead of the x. But it is handy when you are placing fences and stuff.

/Thread.
  • leeana69
    170 posts
    edited July 2014
    MistyDish wrote:
    So, let me tell you what's going on in my Krustlyland:

2. For PRINCESS AND THE PEA-BRAIN, I buy balloons and it doesn't register. I admit I was hasty and bought them BEFORE the quest chain started, which is probably what did it.

This is KILLING ME! As a completeist, knowing that I might not get a character sucks. Hopefully they will fix these glitches.

I'm not sure if you've already tried this or not......

But try going to the quest screen that tells you to place the balloons. Click on the 'do it' box and it should bring up the buy screen for the balloons. Once there, buy the balloons and place them, they should register then as completing that part. The bad part is you'll have to buy more balloons and not use the ones you already have in inventory. It's worth a shot, and hopefully you'll be able to move on to the next quest screen.

Note: I had the same problem in my b town where I was quest ed to plant a crop. It didn't register as being planted until I used the 'do it' technique described above. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.