EA Forums - Banner

What's with the images on town hall dome?

Ello ello. What's this then? Some of my neighbours randomly are absent for a few days and when I visit their town hall building, after the second day of absence, there's a funky image on the dome. Right where the graffiti goes. Usually looks like a glitch with an odd coloured square, but every once n a while it's the silhouette of a ummm, rather curvaceous woman. Am I seeing things? :oops: Has anyone experienced this? Is this some kind of code indicating graffiti has remained not cleaned up for a certain period?

I know I'll be asked for a pic and I apologize in advance as I'm unable to do so for another few weeks. Perhaps someone who is able and notices can help me out with one of them giffy tgeppy thingies... So embarrassing....

Thanks y'all!

I...have never seen this. :?

Replies

• MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Ello ello. What's this then? Some of my neighbours randomly are absent for a few days and when I visit their town hall building, after the second day of absence, there's a funky image on the dome. Right where the graffiti goes. Usually looks like a glitch with an odd coloured square, but every once n a while it's the silhouette of a ummm, rather curvaceous woman. Am I seeing things? :oops: Has anyone experienced this? Is this some kind of code indicating graffiti has remained not cleaned up for a certain period?

I know I'll be asked for a pic and I apologize in advance as I'm unable to do so for another few weeks. Perhaps someone who is able and notices can help me out with one of them giffy tgeppy thingies... So embarrassing....

Thanks y'all!
    The glitch you are referring to is a piece of code that was inadvertently left in the game. When the town hall is being used, there is supposed to be the silhouette of a woman passing by the window. Instead, it winds up as "graffiti" on the dome.
  • realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited July 2014

Thanks y'all!
    The glitch you are referring to is a piece of code that was inadvertently left in the game. When the town hall is being used, there is supposed to be the silhouette of a woman passing by the window. Instead, it winds up as "graffiti" on the dome.

Figures. Thank you for the explanation. I found one neighbour with two ladies on the dome. But what you said makes sense and I'm glad I'm not seeing things.
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited July 2014
    I have had this happen to me in the past too.
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    The silhouette of the Sleazy, er I mean, Sleep Easy Hotel... is more eye catching, LOL :lol:
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • mikepellerin60
    490 posts Member
    edited July 2014

Thanks y'all!

I got the "woman" graffiti myself and when I clicked the handshake said Frink. I have no neighbors named Frink, but I seem to recall a post a while back about Frink visits, just can't find it.
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
  • ladycatlow
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    One picture as requested :)
    b7mkqb.jpg
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited July 2014

Thanks y'all!

I got the "woman" graffiti myself and when I clicked the handshake said Frink. I have no neighbors named Frink, but I seem to recall a post a while back about Frink visits, just can't find it.
    I never saw that post, but I do remember reading somewhere that "Frink" was the generic name the system used. In other words, you got vandalized by your own game. :mrgreen:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014

Thanks y'all!
    She also passes by the window.
    DSC07134_zps3ccaf6b4.jpg
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

Thanks y'all!
    She also passes by the window.
    DSC07134_zps3ccaf6b4.jpg
    Thank you for verifying, neuroheart! :thumbup: I personally don't recall ever having seen it, but then again I wouldn't have been looking for it! :wink:
  • realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited July 2014
    Thank you for the images ladycatlow and neuroheart !!! Much appreciated.
  • 4junk3000
    5279 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I thought that was just pervy graffiti!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!