EA Forums - Banner

level 43, longest level yet?

Prev1
It's long for me, that's for sure, because I was saving up for the Krustyland Hotel when it began. I just started building it today, which means I have to wait 2 days for it to build before continuing with the Krustyland quest line BEFORE I can build the Duff Pavilion which takes 3 days to build BEFORE I can continue the quest for Level 43. I figure at least another week before I can go on.

But that's OK. The delay gives me more time to save up for the Duff Pavilion. :roll:

Replies

• Indigofabian
    155 posts
    edited July 2014
    I feel like it's long for 2 reasons:
    1) it means it's longer until people are stuck without a quest and starting to get restless for new content again
    2) it encourages people to buy doughnuts to speed things up

I doubt it's to get things ready for anything exciting.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited July 2014
    I feel like it's long for 2 reasons:
    1) it means it's longer until people are stuck without a quest and starting to get restless for new content again
    2) it encourages people to buy doughnuts to speed things up

I doubt it's to get things ready for anything exciting.

Yeah, my thinking is definitely wishful. Im just curious about the payoff of whoever Shmoikel turns out to be.

But it would be a pretty cool way to introduce the monorail.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6357 posts Moderator
    edited July 2014
    The Monorail HAS to come with Lyle Lanley. No one but him.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited July 2014

Lyle IS a conman. Maybe this is him trying scam Krustyland away from Krusty.
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2014

THIS explains why his son is 25! He's actually Lyle Lanley in a clever disguise looking to find an in for his next monorail location. It all makes sense! :mrgreen:

(Although, I don't want the monorail in KL. They have to find some way to segue this back over into SF. Or else. :twisted: )
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited July 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:

THIS explains why his son is 25! He's actually Lyle Lanley in a clever disguise looking to find an in for his next monorail location. It all makes sense! :mrgreen:

(Although, I don't want the monorail in KL. They have to find some way to segue this back over into SF. Or else. :twisted: )

The monorail in krustyland would be pointless. Maybe as a starting point, or asset he can cash in to fund a new monorail.

MAN, im gonna be REAL dissapointed if im wrong...
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6357 posts Moderator
    edited July 2014
    The Monorail should be in Springfield. That's where it belongs. I definitely don't want it in Krustyland
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    The Monorail should be in Springfield. That's where it belongs. I definitely don't want it in Krustyland

So true 8)
  • Sgt D Dodson
    52 posts
    edited July 2014
    Eh monorail isn't that special.
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Eh monorail isn't that special.

Must be pretty special because it put Odenville, Brockway, and North Haverbrook on the map. :wink::lol:

springfield.list.9F10.jpg
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited July 2014

if it came with someone else i wouldn't even bother building it..

although i still don't think it will come to the game don't see how they will make it work and look nice in the town
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited July 2014
    baddazoner wrote:

although i still don't think it will come to the game don't see how they will make it work and look nice in the town

Best bet would be just a wrecked section of track after it all goes wrong.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6357 posts Moderator
    edited July 2014
    baddazoner wrote:

Best bet would be just a wrecked section of track after it all goes wrong.

Exactly. All it has to be is stationary with broken piece of track & that's it. Give Lyle some tasks including 2 at the Monorail (1 indoor, 1 outdoor), 1 at Town Hall & 1 visual one where he goes into song & dance.

Besides adding Lyle will give us a new villain they can use in future stories
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    A sufficiently large monorail trackcsystem would crash even more Springfield's, plus (more importantly) would eat up any land they add for other future game buildings.

Perhaps a monorail station would replace the krustyland shuttle station. Same size. And a portion of the most iconic section of the monorail (eg, the crash site) ... But with some extension/remnant that would take us to Krustyland, where an extensive monorail system would have more room to grow. Krustylands are much less likely to crash (fewer buildings, fewer characters)

Would make a lot of people less than happy, but would give some options for those interested in expanding their monorail.

Probably not. But possible.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Is there a walk through for 43 anywhere? I searched and couldn't find one on here, gotta find out how many more 12 hour tasks there are.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited July 2014
    cripnite wrote:
    Is there a walk through for 43 anywhere? I searched and couldn't find one on here, gotta find out how many more 12 hour tasks there are.

It's basically all 12hr tasks, a total of five days from start to finish.
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited July 2014
    I would be completely happy if the monorail was a krustyland thing. As others have mentioned, space is less of an issue there, plus with the storyline it wouldn't make much sense in Springfield (they already did that and it didn't work!). Also krustyland is a parody of Disneyland (the krustiest place on earth?), and Disneyland has a monorail so it makes sense in that regard, too. In conclusion, I'll be perfectly satisfied if the monorail is in krustyland...as long as the update includes Lyle Lanley!!
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm happy as long as we get Lyle Lanley for the villains section.
  • bubsx3
    65 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    When Krusty arrived to see the Springfield Monorail, an unnamed woman came to him, holding a baby that looked similar to Krusty. She asked him why wouldn't he answer her calls, because he had never even seen their son.
    That's on the simpsons wiki so maybe there's hope yet for the monorail
  • redwagonner
    91 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I noticed this few days back: if you look at the more oddballs collection, there is a scroll suggesting there should be another character. Looking at other collections, if the characters fit on one page, no scroll. If there is a scroll, there are more characters (or skins) out of view. What does this mean other than in have way too much free time? I don't know, but I think the next character (son of krusty?) will go here.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.