EA Forums - Banner

Mayan Bundle Worth It?

I've been tempted, but I think I will save my donuts for better things. It just seems a little too expensive for something that is so dated. Maybe if they have a donut sale I'll change my mind.

Replies

• Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Too much for me. The Marge skin looks great, but I've already got a couple of skins for Homer.
  • Sman52
    108 posts
    edited July 2014
    Too much for me. The Marge skin looks great, but I've already got a couple of skins for Homer.

That's kinda what I figured. Wasn't sure if one did some cool like witch Marge and crops. Thanks
  • vic147
    624 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I missed them when they we're free for the first time, IMO they are not worth it at that price.
    This is supposed to be a yard sale, not a rip off sale.
    I not gonna buy them at that outrageous price.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I might buy it for 100 D's, but 300 is far too much.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I went ahead and purchased the Mayan bundle while I could. But I had every other thing for sale on the yard sale. I even had one of the Mr. Sparkle signs from before, so I have not purchased a second one yet. But I was offered the Mayan bundle and decided to go ahead and make the purchase. I have been pleased with a short story line that was still entertaining. It took me about 3 days to finish. I like some of the outdoor tasks, especially the one with Homer and Marge dancing together on the Mayan calendar. I would have preferred to be able to purchase the Springfield particle collider and black hole, but I settled for the Mayan package. I like the Mayan calendar as a decoration, I placed it as the base of my 3-d mountain holding my Buddhist temple. That's where Homer and Marge do their dance so it looks cool there.

Anyway, if you are tight on donuts you may want to save them, but if you got them, then go for it.
  • oikledavid783
    76 posts
    edited July 2014
    IMO, it is worth it, since the Mayan God is my most wanted character in the game. The two skins were bonus for me. I Love The Mayan God! He just walks around like he owns the place. Can't tell him what to do because he's a GOD.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I would like to have the Marge skin but $20 worth of donuts is way too much for 2 skins and an NPC.
  • HisWrath
    335 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    IMO, it is worth it, since the Mayan God is my most wanted character in the game. The two skins were bonus for me. I Love The Mayan God! He just walks around like he owns the place. Can't tell him what to do because he's a GOD.

I like how you put it. I actually didn't like the Mayan God for a long time because he was the only character you couldn't send on a task. Of course many other non-task characters have since joined him and now he's just one of the gang (if you're allowed to say that about a god).
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Sman52 wrote:
    Wasn't playing when this originally came out. 300 Donuts for Homer Marge and Mayan with the calendar. Seems like a lot for 2 skins and a character that I assume has no task.

Is it worth it or is this just as bad as the whale?

Definitely worth it. Only started playing last year and I've always wanted the Mayan calendar (I placed it in front of the pyramid from Stonecutter event) when I see it in my neighbors, the Mayan God (which completes my Treehouse of Horror characters), and Mayan Marge of course, in that outfit. Ooh lala! 8)
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    If there is a doughnut sale I'll probably get it. Come on Gill, I'm waiting on ya!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.