EA Forums - Banner

Sonny, now with 50% more evil!

Replies

• nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Cheers to Sonny for reaching this milestone, because he never sleeps. :shock:
    Sending in reinforcements.

rwroky.jpg
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    It's true. I crashed at my 999th comment around 9am this morning. :?

(to be fair I did have work to do)
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited December 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    It's true. I crashed at my 999th comment around 9am this morning. :?

(to be fair I did have work to do)

And I thought I was mad to sleep at 6am. :|
  • Audiobrain
    250 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Congratulations Sonny!!! You're a thousand years old!!! Wait. . . . .okay, sure. YEAHH!!!!!!
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    nettangel wrote:

Ah hum, excuuuuse me! "Golden Boy." :wink:

D'Oh! Excellent. 8)

I was going to demote you to The Tin Man rank but now realize that lack of sleep must have given you a brain bump, oops, wrong thread. Better get back and check.
    ric2vm.jpg
  • Ammaterasu
    113 posts
    edited December 2012
    Congratulations Mr Sonny! You must know I always read your post with english accent :mrgreen:
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Hmmm... Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think I'm starting to see a pattern here. We have an artifact that opened a portal for a Mayan god to enter our game. It's estimated that Sonny will hit 2,000 posts around Christmas. Sonny's username contains the numerals 1618. September 18th, 1618 marked the beginning of the 13th Baktun in the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar. His 2,000th post may come on the first day of the 14th Baktun - December 21st, 2012!

I've been unable to find any other forum member who has hit 2,000 posts. What happens if this forum isn't designed to handle 2,000 posts by a single contributor? There may just be a modern-day Y2K bug (a P2K bug?)! With Sonny's 2,000th post, a bug may be tripped and the forum may become self aware! The forum, acting on its pent-up frustrations over all the Add Me! threads, lashes out thus beginning the foreseen apocalypse!

IT ALL ADDS UP! The calendar in the game, the most active and very helpful contributor with 1618 in their username, and the 2,000th post on December 21st! Add to that Sonny eluding to his disliking author Dan Brown, and I now see why Sonny has 50% more evil - he may inadvertantly start the apocalypse!

:mrgreen:
  • brendathorne
    175 posts
    edited December 2012
    Not only does Sonny have over a thousand posts, there are several pages of posts relating to his posts! That's how you know you are loved on a forum.
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited December 2012
    and I now see why Sonny has 50% more evil - he may inadvertantly start the apocalypse!

It may not be inadvertent.

Mwahahahahahahahaha
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I think I love you, XBL. :)
  • dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited December 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    I think I love you, XBL. :)

seriously...that was the best explanation of the mayan apocalypse i have heard to date.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited December 2012
    I was there for 999 !!!
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    On December 21st, I plan to party likes it's 999.
  • Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited December 2012
    How did I miss this party?!?

Sonny, congrats on reaching 1000 posts! It couldn't happen to a nicer chap, you're a model for all forum users to follow - never a bad word writen and always ready to help.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    On December 21st, I plan to party likes it's 999.
    8 days to get to 999.
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    CFCBESTO wrote:
    zuzupj wrote:
    sonny1618 wrote:
    CFCBESTO wrote:
    I see post count is talked about a lot here. :P

Not really. It's just kind of amusing that I've racked up so many posts recently. I'm over this board like a rash.

You're like 3rd for the entire EA Forums for last week.
    http://boardreader.com/site/EA_Forums_64974.html :P
    Wow! Only 4 people in the top ten aren't regulars in either the NFS World forums or the TSTO forums. :)

I now have a forum goal. Here it goes.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    Hmmm... Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think I'm starting to see a pattern here. We have an artifact that opened a portal for a Mayan god to enter our game. It's estimated that Sonny will hit 2,000 posts around Christmas. Sonny's username contains the numerals 1618. September 18th, 1618 marked the beginning of the 13th Baktun in the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar. His 2,000th post may come on the first day of the 14th Baktun - December 21st, 2012!

I've been unable to find any other forum member who has hit 2,000 posts. What happens if this forum isn't designed to handle 2,000 posts by a single contributor? There may just be a modern-day Y2K bug (a P2K bug?)! With Sonny's 2,000th post, a bug may be tripped and the forum may become self aware! The forum, acting on its pent-up frustrations over all the Add Me! threads, lashes out thus beginning the foreseen apocalypse!

IT ALL ADDS UP! The calendar in the game, the most active and very helpful contributor with 1618 in their username, and the 2,000th post on December 21st! Add to that Sonny eluding to his disliking author Dan Brown, and I now see why Sonny has 50% more evil - he may inadvertantly start the apocalypse!

:mrgreen:

314x314px-LL-aa7dc103_clap.gif
  • linguo60
    271 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    congrats on 1000+ posts, even if it does trigger the apocalypse. If something has to, might was well be Sonny :mrgreen:

• caprici424
    300 posts
    edited December 2012
    Roonil2 wrote:
    Mine annoys me as well. I don't like using numbers. Alas, my usual Roonil_Wazlib was unavailable.

Ha! Love it. Sad that it was taken, of course, but it's a fantastic username. Have you been to Harry Potter World yet? I got to go in September and it was AMAZING. Just the place for Roonil Wazlib... :wink:
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    caprici424 wrote:
    Roonil2 wrote:
    Mine annoys me as well. I don't like using numbers. Alas, my usual Roonil_Wazlib was unavailable.

Ha! Love it. Sad that it was taken, of course, but it's a fantastic username. Have you been to Harry Potter World yet? I got to go in September and it was AMAZING. Just the place for Roonil Wazlib... :wink:

Oh, so that's why it was taken.

I'm not down with my Potter prattle.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!