Sonny, now with 50% more evil!

Replies

• caprici424
    300 posts
    edited December 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    caprici424 wrote:
    Roonil2 wrote:
    Mine annoys me as well. I don't like using numbers. Alas, my usual Roonil_Wazlib was unavailable.

Ha! Love it. Sad that it was taken, of course, but it's a fantastic username. Have you been to Harry Potter World yet? I got to go in September and it was AMAZING. Just the place for Roonil Wazlib... :wink:

Oh, so that's why it was taken.

I'm not down with my Potter prattle.

Yup, Ronald Weasley used a spell-checker wand to write his essay in the sixth book, and the spell in the wand was wearing off...so his name came out as "Roonil Wazlib".
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    Heh heh
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    I think I love you, XBL. :)

Aw, that's sweet. :P

But I really recommend you stay away from us Tin Foil Hat types!
  • laramcmahon
    75 posts
    edited December 2012
    1. Congrats sonny! You should sleep now as a reward!

2. Roonil2, you are now my favourite person (sorry sonny! Haha). I always thought it was Roonil Wazlib but I never thought to ask. Easily could have asked if you'd been writing about Dugbogs lately? Ahhh that cracks me up.
  • Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited December 2012
    caprici424 wrote:
    Roonil2 wrote:
    Mine annoys me as well. I don't like using numbers. Alas, my usual Roonil_Wazlib was unavailable.

Ha! Love it. Sad that it was taken, of course, but it's a fantastic username. Have you been to Harry Potter World yet? I got to go in September and it was AMAZING. Just the place for Roonil Wazlib... :wink:

I haven't been but would love to go. Need to start saving my Sickles & Knuts. :)
  • Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited December 2012
    Roonil2, you are now my favourite person (sorry sonny! Haha). I always thought it was Roonil Wazlib but I never thought to ask. Easily could have asked if you'd been writing about Dugbogs lately? Ahhh that cracks me up.

Ha, thanks. I was agentcooper on forums for many years as I was a big fan of Twin Peaks (not to completely date myself). Decided it was time for an update a year or so ago and have been Roonil Wazlib since. I love the bit where Snape calls out Harry for trying to pass Ron's book off as his own. Kills me every time.
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited December 2012
    Again, I miss all the fun, laughter and apocalypse theories. If we gotta go...might as well be the Sonpocalypse that takes us away. XBL-that was brilliant, I think we all love you! :wink:
  • topherjax
    35 posts
    edited December 2012
    Congrats sonny! Ahh, I still remember the good old days. when Sonny only had a few posts, we were checking back daily to see if EA might actually make a post that day and all there was to really talk about was how many times would a new thread get started on the exact same topic. Oh how times, ummm... have changed... Well Anyway, to celebrate his achievement see the new thread I've started: "Sonny, now with 50.1% more evil" :wink:
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Wow. I intended this post as a sort of tongue-in-cheek reference to Sonny's recent post explosion. I never imagined it would carry on so... Good times, fellow tappers.

Sonny, I'm a little in awe and a little worried about you. :wink: All of you, in fact.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    :mrgreen:

You guys are just dandy.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    Sonny, I'm a little in awe and a little worried about you. :wink:

It's funny, but I get that a lot.
  • adruralo
    3284 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Wow I remember you we're once behind me sonny, congrats, you have been a good person to have around.
    Keep up the good work. :thumbup:
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    adruralo52 wrote:
    Wow I remember you we're once behind me sonny, congrats, you have been a good person to have around.

Thanks chap. Now what are you still doing up, eh?
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited December 2012
    adruralo52 wrote:

I joined 5 days before sonny. Look a how many I have. Sonny, not sure how you did it but you are instrumental to this forum in a very short time
  • adruralo
    3284 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Having a nice cup of tea in bed browsing the forum waiting for the next 15 minutes for Try-n- save to be finally built.
    Hospital is now built in all it's glory. Big event for me, had to be up. :P
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    josh4908 wrote:
    adruralo52 wrote:

I joined 5 days before sonny. Look a how many I have. Sonny, not sure how you did it but you are instrumental to this forum in a very short time

I just like to get involved. :-)

adruralo52 wrote:
    Having a nice cup of tea in bed browsing the forum waiting for the next 15 minutes for Try-n- save to be finally built.
    Hospital is now built in all it's glory. Big event for me, had to be up.

Respect. 8)

I'm in almost exactly the same place btw. About ten hours behind you for both.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited December 2012
    Barney just started lying in the gutter for me
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2012
    sonny1618
    I just like to get involved

You certinaly do bro!! We are very thankful for all your input :D

Your next goal is 2000 posts lol

Cheers for adding me last night btw :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    For Sonny, the bumping and banter lover...

Mrbump.png
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!