EA Forums - Banner

Sonny, now with 50% more evil!

Replies

• mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited December 2012
    dougsbeard wrote:
    nettangel wrote:
    Btw, never had a White Russian but looks pretty sweet.

meh, i always think theyre a little too...lifeless. a whole lot of "bland" going on in there.

I had me some premium Kahlua tonight and it was tasty... Considered making a White Russian, but laziness overcame me.

Still won't displace vodka as the go to though.
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Bump. For reasons apparent to me,
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    RSommons wrote:

Me too.
    Not really... What am I missing?
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    RSommons wrote:

Me too.

Post counting is supposed to be pass? these days. But cheers to you Spiff 2,000!!!!! I thought recycling might be better.

Wahoo!!
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    RSommons wrote:

Me too.

Post counting is supposed to be pass? these days. But cheers to you Spiff 2,000!!!!! I thought recycling might be better.

Wahoo!!

You sir are an incredible mastermind, wow, just wow.....

And Spiff, we're not worthy, we're not worthy
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    And now, thanks to MD, it's like a surprise party!
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I know, it is so hard not to shout it out on the main page, but yes, surprise is so much better
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    29c1fyb.jpg

Ok guys get the jet, the van just will not do. We have way too many people and equipment to cram in there.
    Don't forget the cases of White Russians. :wink:
    Congrats Spiff!!!!
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    nettangel wrote:
    29c1fyb.jpg

Ok guys get the jet, the van just will not do. We have way too many people and equipment to cram in there.
    Don't forget the cases of White Russians. :wink:
    Congrats Spiff!!!!

Cases of White Russians, wow.....this is going to be fun
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Yes we need booze md, you know we can't party without that.
    I feel sad seeing Moops on this thread but alas, he is gone for good.
    He is with us in spirit and avatar at least.

Happy Trails to you...... :cry:
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Old memories, new memories it is the way this ball spins.
    I'm checking out for the night. Clearly the party is in good hands!
    Cheers Spiff!
    Cheers All!
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    Old memories, new memories it is the way this ball spins.
    I'm checking out for the night. Clearly the party is in good hands!
    Cheers Spiff!
    Cheers All!

Goodnight RSommoms I will be busy with this party and hopping over to the one for Melly on the other thread lol.
    I feel a hangover coming on.
    Sleep tight!
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    Congratulations Spiff!!!!!!!!!!
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Oh my goodness! A surprise party indeed! I didn't even notice, and then I went to bed. Funny that I didn't even take the hint, RSommons... you and I make a good not-hint-taking pair. :) I believe this thread is the perfect venue to celebrate. Fantastic of you all to bring the White Russians and keep the party going.

I love this little forum and am about to take post #2003 right on over to melodyhodge's "heaven" thread to say so.

I just looked back and saw that post 2000 was used discussing dcline414's brilliant idea of Forum Storylines to keep the game going between updates. Fantastic! I'm so happy I didn't use that monumental post discussing Star Wars. Now back to Star Wars...
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    Oh my goodness! A surprise party indeed! I didn't even notice, and then I went to bed. Funny that I didn't even take the hint, RSommons... you can I make a good not-hint-taking pair. :) I believe this thread is the perfect thread venue to celebrate. Fantastic of you all to bring the White Russians and keep the party going.

I love this little forum and am about to take post #2003 right on over to melodyhodge's "heaven" thread to say so.

Big congratulations! White Russians for breakfast? What a perfect start to the day.
  • zoephoto
    447 posts
    edited January 2013
    Mmmmm Russians....

Congrats!

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Congrats Spiff :D

A crate of white russians has been dispatched to you as a matter of urgency ;) Hopefully you should see this in the next day or so :) Please let me know if you dont....as i have paid for express delivery ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    Big congratulations! White Russians for breakfast? What a perfect start to the day.

It's 6pm here already! It's always a good time to drink! And spiff!! CONGRATSS!! Woohoo!! PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY!!
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Congrats Spiff :D

A crate of white russians has been dispatched to you as a matter of urgency ;) Hopefully you should see this in the next day or so :) Please let me know if you dont....as i have paid for express delivery ;)

Excellent use of red, there Neo. And of Express delivery - I am certainly worth the expense. :mrgreen:

As far as White Russians for breakfast, I'll use my one-time bad phrase allowance here and say... YOLO!
    (I thought that would feel better than it did, and vow not to say it again.)
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:

It's 6pm here already! It's always a good time to drink! And spiff!! CONGRATSS!! Woohoo!! PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY!!

A big congratulations to you too Melly. Great job!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!