EA Forums - Banner

Simpsons: The Conspiracy Game ~ Homeland - CONGRATULATIONS SPRINGFIELDERS

Replies

  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited August 2014

    Has anyone else noticed that his thread changes once the Europeans are in bed?


    Yes. It's why we're a major world power.

    roller_coaster.jpg

    thngiIZ.png?1

    But at least you have universal healthcare, paid sick leave, and four weeks of vacation.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Britney-confused_zps9eff516a.gif

    --Wilki1999

    Thankyou wijsheid, now if th3 oher 10 voters would see my innocence as you have...

    I have gotta go out now, wont be back till late tonight, so i cant answer questions. Might be here for anothrr 5 mins or so.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited August 2014

    But at least you have universal healthcare, paid sick leave, and four weeks of vacation.

    Yes, no and no.

    Self-employed. That basically means "figure it out yourself" here.

    Universal healthcare is really nice but we pay a truckload of money each month for it, so it's not free.

    That's only for The Netherlands.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    While I think Wilki may have just made a really dumb mistake by claiming to be the protector, I just can't trust him anymore, and as Annette has said, he certainly wouldn't believe another player if they had pulled a stunt like this!

    As I've said before, the only reason I can think that someone would pretend to be the protector is to prompt the real protector into revealing themselves, and the only reason you would want to do that is to get that person killed.

    By the way whoever the protector is, nice work for keeping quiet! :thumbup:
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited August 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    KrisV wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:
    I am frustrated. I am frustratdd because no one else apart from johnny can see that I am innocent. I am chief wiggum and i am a normal character. Tjat is how i know he is in the gamw. Therefore no one else can be wiggum, not even wijsheid which is what i read IN A TRANSLATION SOMEBODY POSTED. That is how i began to suspect wijsheid of being a villain.

    I need to give you some facts now. If you vote me out:
    You are killin a good man.
    4 villains and 1 traitor will still be out here.
    I will no longer be able to help you in the searh for the villains.
    You will see that I am not ancoward, but someone who tries to help you all along.

    If you vote someone else out:
    There will be a bigger chance of findig a villain
    I, an innocent man, will remain in the game to help you.

    I talked about chance in there, here is what i found:
    If you kill me, there will be a 5 in 16 chance of finding a villain on day 3.

    If you save me (these stats dont include me)
    You have a 5 in 16 chance of finding a villain today.

    Ans remember what happened to proallu in the last game, he had a gamestyle similar to mine and was innocently voted out. Dont fall into that trap again. Somw of us are risking our own bacls to find things for the team, and you are repaying us with votes. Where i come from thats mean and unkind.

    So in summary, vote me and waste a kill. Vote someone else and have a greater chance of findin a villain sooner. Come on Spingfield, we can do it!

    All I see is a desperate person trying to not be voted out because he realized his plan failed to frame someone else so he's lying through his teeth to make others change their vote. You have 0 trust with me. I'm keeping my vote the same.

    Edit: As someone stated before, a springfielder wouldn't try to purposely try to expose the protector. Only a villain would so they could remove them from the game. I believe you are a Stonecutter and had your plan of trying to root out the protector worked, you would of killed them the first night.

    I have told you the exact truth. The only truh in your above statement is that i am a desperate person tryig not to be voted out. He reason: BECAUSE IM A SPRINGFIELDER!

    And i will do a deal with you. If i get voted out, ajd it is proved i am a villain, i will write a tribute to everyone who voted for me in my signiture. That is how innodent i really am.
    You said yesterday that you were telling us the truth and you weren't. Why should us trust you now?
  • barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Britney-confused_zps9eff516a.gif

    --Wilki1999

    Thankyou wijsheid, now if th3 oher 10 voters would see my innocence as you have...

    I have gotta go out now, wont be back till late tonight, so i cant answer questions. Might be here for anothrr 5 mins or so.

    If you are a Springfielder, which I highly doubt, you've really brought this on yourself and said some stupid things. Saying you were the protector when you aren't will get Springfielders NOWHERE, it'll either get yourself or the real protector killed. You want us to trust you but there's no way that's going to happen if you've lied before. I'll never see you as innocent in this game after what you've said in the thread.

  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited August 2014

    But at least you have universal healthcare, paid sick leave, and four weeks of vacation.

    Yes, no and no.

    Self-employed. That basically means "figure it out yourself" here.

    Universal healthcare is really nice but we pay a truckload of money each month for it, so it's not free.

    That's only for The Netherlands.

    Same in GB. In England we also have to pay for perscriptions, teeth, eyes Etc. Scotland and Wales have different rules I think regarding perscriptions.
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:
    I would like to humbly invite myself to Vegas to supervise the assembly of the Conspiracy Game Ninja monument. :wink:

    You drive. I'll bring the booze. So, who's in charge of the chisels?

    OMG. Bourbon & monument **** sounds like the most epic weekend of all time. I'm renting us a bus. :P

    I would say that my eye stopped dead at the word "****".
    But saying that would be tacky.
    So I won't say it.

    Okay, so now we have the art design and the transportation. Why am I suddenly hoping Chief Wiggum is the coward?

    duff_bus.jpg

    Why am I not invited?!?!
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    8 / 19 7 8 13 10 / 22 8 10 11 8 /8 18 / 11 24 8 13 6. / 4 21 4 13 / 18 0 24 8 13 6 /22 7 14 /7 4 /8 18 / 7 0 15 15 4 13 4 3 / 8 13 / 0 13 / 0 6 17 4 18 18 8 21 4 /12 0 13 13 4 17

    I think you're trying too hard to pin it on wilki. If we don't vote him he will either be killed tonight or then we will know he's a villain and is sure to be killed the next night - I think it's a waste of a vote

    22 4 / 2 0 13 /11 4 0 17 13 / 12 14 17 4 / 14 13 /22 7 14 / 8 18 /0 /21 8 11 11 0 8 13 / 8 5 /22 4 / 10 8 11 11 / 22 8 10 11 8 / 14 20 17 18 4 11 21 4 18. /

    1 4 18 8 3 4 18 / 18 8 13 2 4 / 7 4 / 2 11 0 8 12 18 19 15 /1 4 /22 8 6 6 20 12 / 8 / 10 13 14 22 / 7 4 /8 18 /11 24 8 13 6.

    Good morning!

    This is what Wijsheid said - we/can/learn/more/on/who/is/a/villain/if/we/kill/wikli/ourselves./ besides/since/he/claimstp/be/wiggum/i/know/he/is/lying.

    He never actually claimed to be Wiggum, but said he knows he's lying because he claimed it (whatever that may mean)

    Wilki - you said in an earlier post "i think that liars are not acceptable" but you lied?
    And you haven't given us a real reason why you would lie and say you were the protector? If you were an innocent springfielder this be a stupid thing to say.

    However I don't think you are a villain.

    I think you are the traitor - Bart.
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited August 2014

    But at least you have universal healthcare, paid sick leave, and four weeks of vacation.

    Yes, no and no.

    Self-employed. That basically means "figure it out yourself" here.

    Universal healthcare is really nice but we pay a truckload of money each month for it, so it's not free.

    That's only for The Netherlands.

    Same in GB. In England we also have to pay for perscriptions, teeth, eyes Etc. Scotland and Wales have different rules I think regarding perscriptions.

    We get free prescriptions in Scotland
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    henpot7514 wrote:

    But at least you have universal healthcare, paid sick leave, and four weeks of vacation.

    Yes, no and no.

    Self-employed. That basically means "figure it out yourself" here.

    Universal healthcare is really nice but we pay a truckload of money each month for it, so it's not free.

    That's only for The Netherlands.

    Same in GB. In England we also have to pay for perscriptions, teeth, eyes Etc. Scotland and Wales have different rules I think regarding perscriptions.

    We get free prescriptions in Scotland

    Ah, but will you still get them when you go independent? :lol:

    Anyway, considering what gets taken out of my spouse's paycheck for our health insurance, and what we pay in copays and deductibles, I think I'll take the European system. However, many Americans would disagree with me (mainly the richer ones).
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    henpot7514 wrote:

    But at least you have universal healthcare, paid sick leave, and four weeks of vacation.

    Yes, no and no.

    Self-employed. That basically means "figure it out yourself" here.

    Universal healthcare is really nice but we pay a truckload of money each month for it, so it's not free.

    That's only for The Netherlands.

    Same in GB. In England we also have to pay for perscriptions, teeth, eyes Etc. Scotland and Wales have different rules I think regarding perscriptions.

    We get free prescriptions in Scotland

    Ah, but will you still get them when you go independent? :lol:

    Anyway, considering what gets taken out of my spouse's paycheck for our health insurance, and what we pay in copays and deductibles, I think I'll take the European system. However, many Americans would disagree with me (mainly the richer ones).

    Ha, true, who knows what will happen in reality if we become independent. I really think the vote will be no though :(

  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014

    But at least you have universal healthcare, paid sick leave, and four weeks of vacation.

    Yes, no and no.

    Self-employed. That basically means "figure it out yourself" here.

    Universal healthcare is really nice but we pay a truckload of money each month for it, so it's not free.

    That's only for The Netherlands.

    Same in GB. In England we also have to pay for perscriptions, teeth, eyes Etc. Scotland and Wales have different rules I think regarding perscriptions.

    I wouldn't count paying £7 something for a prescription or £70 here and there for dental work as bad as paying health insurance! You hear horror stories of people getting into debt just to stay alive :shock: at least if we get cancer we get treatment free of charge!
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

    But at least you have universal healthcare, paid sick leave, and four weeks of vacation.

    Yes, no and no.

    Self-employed. That basically means "figure it out yourself" here.

    Universal healthcare is really nice but we pay a truckload of money each month for it, so it's not free.

    That's only for The Netherlands.

    Same in GB. In England we also have to pay for perscriptions, teeth, eyes Etc. Scotland and Wales have different rules I think regarding perscriptions.

    I wouldn't count paying £7 something for a prescription or £70 here and there for dental work as bad as paying health insurance! You hear horror stories of people getting into debt just to stay alive :shock: at least if we get cancer we get treatment free of charge!

    You CAN'T be a villain, Juliet! :thumbup:
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

    But at least you have universal healthcare, paid sick leave, and four weeks of vacation.

    Yes, no and no.

    Self-employed. That basically means "figure it out yourself" here.

    Universal healthcare is really nice but we pay a truckload of money each month for it, so it's not free.

    That's only for The Netherlands.

    Same in GB. In England we also have to pay for perscriptions, teeth, eyes Etc. Scotland and Wales have different rules I think regarding perscriptions.

    I wouldn't count paying £7 something for a prescription or £70 here and there for dental work as bad as paying health insurance! You hear horror stories of people getting into debt just to stay alive :shock: at least if we get cancer we get treatment free of charge!

    You CAN'T be a villain, Juliet! :thumbup:

    Haha and I'm not! :D
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    So since I haven't said my opinion, I'll say it now. I've looked at everyone's theories and they're all pretty good. However, I tend to agree with the opinion of voting wilki out and let's see who the villains vote for during the night. I've learnt my lesson. I was going to vote forel wilki in the first day but didn't because I thought he was being eliminated anyway. Obviously I made a mistake and because of that, an innocent person got voted out. So why waste my vote if innocent people are going to die anyway? I might as well vote for who I think is a villain.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    So since I haven't said my opinion, I'll say it now. I've looked at everyone's theories and they're all pretty good. However, I tend to agree with the opinion of voting wilki out and let's see who the villains vote for during the night. I've learnt my lesson. I was going to vote forel wilki in the first day but didn't because I thought he was being eliminated anyway. Obviously I made a mistake and because of that, an innocent person got voted out. So why waste my vote if innocent people are going to die anyway? I might as well vote for who I think is a villain.

    That's what I was thinking. I didn't vote for Wilki on the first day and encouraged others not to because he'd claimed to be the protector. Well that was stupid and naive of me! Whether or not he's a villain, he's lied to us and I can't trust him now. And as you say if an innocent is probably going to die anyway and we havent got any ideas other than Wilki, then why not him who could well be a villain anyway?

    Sorry Wilki but it's like that old saying: Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me! I don't wanna risk being fooled again!
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    So since I haven't said my opinion, I'll say it now. I've looked at everyone's theories and they're all pretty good. However, I tend to agree with the opinion of voting wilki out and let's see who the villains vote for during the night. I've learnt my lesson. I was going to vote forel wilki in the first day but didn't because I thought he was being eliminated anyway. Obviously I made a mistake and because of that, an innocent person got voted out. So why waste my vote if innocent people are going to die anyway? I might as well vote for who I think is a villain.

    That's what I was thinking. I didn't vote for Wilki on the first day and encouraged others not to because he'd claimed to be the protector. Well that was stupid and naive of me! Whether or not he's a villain, he's lied to us and I can't trust him now. And as you say if an innocent is probably going to die anyway and we havent got any ideas other than Wilki, then why not him who could well be a villain anyway?

    Sorry Wilki but it's like that old saying: Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me! I don't wanna risk being fooled again!



    EDIT: Oh, hell's bells. Will one of you Internet-savvy youngsters tell me how to embed that link?!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    So since I haven't said my opinion, I'll say it now. I've looked at everyone's theories and they're all pretty good. However, I tend to agree with the opinion of voting wilki out and let's see who the villains vote for during the night. I've learnt my lesson. I was going to vote forel wilki in the first day but didn't because I thought he was being eliminated anyway. Obviously I made a mistake and because of that, an innocent person got voted out. So why waste my vote if innocent people are going to die anyway? I might as well vote for who I think is a villain.

    That's what I was thinking. I didn't vote for Wilki on the first day and encouraged others not to because he'd claimed to be the protector. Well that was stupid and naive of me! Whether or not he's a villain, he's lied to us and I can't trust him now. And as you say if an innocent is probably going to die anyway and we havent got any ideas other than Wilki, then why not him who could well be a villain anyway?

    Sorry Wilki but it's like that old saying: Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me! I don't wanna risk being fooled again!



    EDIT: Oh, hell's bells. Will one of you Internet-savvy youngsters tell me how to embed that link?!

    It looks like you've done it right, are any of boxes below like "disable BB code" ticked?

    edit: I just tried it myself and it's doing the same thing! :?
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Edit: the forum won't display a mobilel ink. You need to get the full link and remove the s from https 'cause it won't do secure links neither. Come to think of it: There's a lot this forum won't do. :lol:

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.