18104 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Well look at mr smarty pants Elian :lol:
    Can't help that i'm a wise*! Hahaha!
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Y'all fall asleep, and we are talking about drunken monument chiseling and making dirty jokes (urlaub- of course you're invited!)

I wake back up, and you guys are talking about how much better your healthcare is.

...This has got to be some kind of microcosm of world politics. ;) & if it's not it's just one of the many reasons this group makes me smile!
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:
    Y'all fall asleep, and we are talking about drunken monument chiseling and making dirty jokes (urlaub- of course you're invited!)

I wake back up, and you guys are talking about how much better your healthcare is.

...This has got to be some kind of microcosm of world politics. ;) & if it's not it's just one of the many reasons this group makes me smile!

It's because you find us in the morning tired and sober - we get to read what you lot have been talking about drunk at night! :lol:
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    @ jae: +1.

Good morning, everyone.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Edit: the forum won't display a mobilel ink. You need to get the full link and remove the s from https 'cause it won't do secure links neither. Come to think of it: There's a lot this forum won't do. :lol:

Thanks, Elian! Glad it's not just my aging brain cells betraying me. :-)
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited August 2014

Good morning, everyone.

Drunk with my newfound power. Now if someone can just teach me how to make gifs, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!! MUWAHAHAHAHA!!
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    So, I have a question for everyone to think about today. I'm not sure we've really addressed why JBlue and Stingray are no longer with us.

What criteria do you think the villains are using to choose who they take out in the night?

Edit: if you guys are willing to answer this, then later today I will compile a list of our theories and repost them so we can look at them together. Maybe seeing everyone's ideas in one place will trigger some sort of connection? :)
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

It's because you find us in the morning tired and sober - we get to read what you lot have been talking about drunk at night! :lol:

Just because I was drinking doesn't mean I was drunk...
    I mean, yeah, I was drunk but I didn't have to be...

I think.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:
    So, I have a question for everyone to think about today. I'm not sure we've really addressed why JBlue and Stingray are no longer with us.

What criteria do you think the villains are using to choose who they take out in the night?

To be honest I really don't know, because JBlue was targeting Timescola and he was completely innocent. :? Maybe they're just randomly picking people? If all they have to do is kill people, maybe right now with so many of us they don't really care which order they get us in!

Or maybe it suggests that no one has been suspecting them yet, and that's why they picked a random person?
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited August 2014

Good morning, everyone.

Drunk with my newfound power. Now if someone can just teach me how to make gifs, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!! MUWAHAHAHAHA!!

You can make gifs of youtube vids at gifsoup. Can't post the link here but just google gifsoup and it's the first one! :thumbup:
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

To be honest I really don't know, because JBlue was targeting Timescola and he was completely innocent. :? Maybe they're just randomly picking people? If all they have to do is kill people, maybe right now with so many of us they don't really care which order they get us in!

Or maybe it suggests that no one has been suspecting them yet, and that's why they picked a random person?

I tend to agree. I think with so many to choose from, they could target anyone. Maybe they'll let us fixate on an obvious target and then they slowly pick the rest off.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

I tend to agree. I think with so many to choose from, they could target anyone. Maybe they'll let us fixate on an obvious target and then they slowly pick the rest off.

I agree on this as well. Or kill people to spread confusion?
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited August 2014

Good morning, everyone.

You can make gifs of youtube vids at gifsoup. Can't post the link here but just google gifsoup and it's the first one! :thumbup:
    actually just put gif infront of youtube works better. And hello all, I'm forced to go shopping today :(
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

Ok, that makes sense what both of you are saying! I still think that the villains might have been aiming for the coward, and JBlue was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

Ok, that makes sense what both of you are saying! I still think that the villains might have been aiming for the coward, and JBlue was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That's definitely possible!
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    KrisV wrote:

Good morning, everyone.

actually just put gif infront of youtube works better. And hello all, I'm forced to go shopping today :(

Didn't knew this one! Thanks! Ive always used gifsoup. Good luck shopping. :?
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited August 2014
    KrisV wrote:

Good morning, everyone.

Didn't knew this one! Thanks! Ive always used gifsoup. Good luck shopping. :?
    Shopping means walking :evil: While at Walmart if I go by there may use a electric cart :P

Yeah whatever video you have pulled up just add those words infront of youtube on the url and it works wonders. Much easier and faster too.
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

That's definitely possible!

Could we be overthinking it?
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

This is also a good option. But do you think that the coward is the first target for the villains. Maybe they went for the one they believd to be the protector. Makes more sense that the villains go after the protector and it accidentaly turned out to be the coward.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.