edited August 2014
    Good morning .
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:
    So, I have a question for everyone to think about today. I'm not sure we've really addressed why JBlue and Stingray are no longer with us.

What criteria do you think the villains are using to choose who they take out in the night?

To be honest I really don't know, because JBlue was targeting Timescola and he was completely innocent. :? Maybe they're just randomly picking people? If all they have to do is kill people, maybe right now with so many of us they don't really care which order they get us in!

Or maybe it suggests that no one has been suspecting them yet, and that's why they picked a random person?

I tend to agree. I think with so many to choose from, they could target anyone. Maybe they'll let us fixate on an obvious target and then they slowly pick the rest off.

Ok, that makes sense what both of you are saying! I still think that the villains might have been aiming for the coward, and JBlue was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

This is also a good option. But do you think that the coward is the first target for the villains. Maybe they went for the one they believd to be the protector. Makes more sense that the villains go after the protector and it accidentaly turned out to be the coward.

So do you think Wilki could be the coward and they were actually after him?
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:
    So, I have a question for everyone to think about today. I'm not sure we've really addressed why JBlue and Stingray are no longer with us.

What criteria do you think the villains are using to choose who they take out in the night?

To be honest I really don't know, because JBlue was targeting Timescola and he was completely innocent. :? Maybe they're just randomly picking people? If all they have to do is kill people, maybe right now with so many of us they don't really care which order they get us in!

Or maybe it suggests that no one has been suspecting them yet, and that's why they picked a random person?

I tend to agree. I think with so many to choose from, they could target anyone. Maybe they'll let us fixate on an obvious target and then they slowly pick the rest off.

Ok, that makes sense what both of you are saying! I still think that the villains might have been aiming for the coward, and JBlue was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

This is also a good option. But do you think that the coward is the first target for the villains. Maybe they went for the one they believd to be the protector. Makes more sense that the villains go after the protector and it accidentaly turned out to be the coward.

Well, i don't know about that. My guess is still that wilki is a villain. I'm glad he said he is not the coward. What i'm saying is that the villains killed the one that they thought was the protectorand instead, they killed the coward who was hiding behind JBlue. Now i'm saying that this is an option. It makes more sense to me if the villains go after the protector before going after the coward. Don't you think?

I was a villain last time and i wanted the coward out of the way asap!
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    edit: ignore this I read that wrong
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:

Edit: if you guys are willing to answer this, then later today I will compile a list of our theories and repost them so we can look at them together. Maybe seeing everyone's ideas in one place will trigger some sort of connection? :)

It will depend.

IF WILKI TURNS OUT TO BE A STONECUTTER

, it seems they'd go through the thread to find whoever made comments to support him. And just as likely, they would look at those who made comments AGAINST him that seem to have come at opportune times. Eg, when it was apparent wilki was safe from elimination.

The rationale FOR choosing one of those who DEFENDED him would be obvious. They defend a partner.
    The rationale AGAINST choosing one of those who DEFENDED him would be that a partner knows that puts them in the bullseye, so why would they risk that? Why not stay silent?

The rationale FOR choosing people who ATTACKED him is that it is a common ploy to throw people off.
    The rationale AGAINST choosing people who ATTACKED him is that the partner knows that the world knows it is a common ploy, so why risk that? Why not stay silent?

Then they would look at those who stayed silent. The rationale FOR choosing silent people, and the rationale AGAINST choosing silent people are about equal.

Then it would occur to them that EVERYONE is a suspect.

Then their Alien brains would explode, and they'd put absolutely everyones name in a hat and pick one, place their vote, and then go get drunk.

IF WILKI TURNS OUT TO BE WIGGUMS: Same thing.

Sorry for making light of this. I'm joking around too much to be helpful probably. Not much to go on. But that's what I would do.

BTW, if wilki turns out to be a Stonecutter, we need to wonder why didn't the real Wiggums speak up?

On the upside, it might be easier for US to find the aliens when Day Three arrives. We'll just seek out players with hangovers.

Your compilation of theories offer sounds wonderful! Thank you in advance for doing all that work! It sounds like a monumental task. (("Monumental " -- Get it? See what I did there?) 8)

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

Well, i don't know about that. My guess is still that wilki is a villain. I'm glad he said he is not the coward. What i'm saying is that the villains killed the one that they thought was the protectorand instead, they killed the coward who was hiding behind JBlue. Now i'm saying that this is an option. It makes more sense to me if the villains go after the protector before going after the coward. Don't you think?

But last time, you didn't have too many special characters to worry about. This time, the aliens need to worry about all the special role Springfielders, PLUS the Stonecutters, PLUS Bart!

Maybe they would focus on finding Bart instead of the second Stonecutter. Killing Bart is a big advantage. He joins their team.

Springfielders will likely kill off the other Stonecutter FOR them. Springfielders aren't looking for Bart.

MY opinion is that, if the aliens don't kill Bart tonight, if we cant find a strong suspect for who is an alien, we try to find BART. If we don't lynch Bart, we need to lynch FIVE villains and not four.

• mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

But last time, you didn't have too many special characters to worry about. This time, the aliens need to worry about all the special role Springfielders, PLUS the Stonecutters, PLUS Bart!

Maybe they would focus on finding Bart instead of the second Stonecutter. Killing Bart is a big advantage. He joins their team.

Springfielders will likely kill off the other Stonecutter FOR them. Springfielders aren't looking for Bart.

MY opinion is that, if the aliens don't kill Bart tonight, if we cant find a strong suspect for who is an alien, we try to find BART. If we don't lynch Bart, we need to lynch FIVE villains and not four.

Your right about that. Last time the coward role wasn't that special. Now it is.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

The trouble is trying to work out who Bart is! It's hard enough trying to pick out who the pairs of villains are, let alone individual characters!

It would be cool if Wilki was Bart (seeing as he's been pretty treacherous so far it would actually make sense) because then we'd be killing two birds with one stone tomorrow!
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

The trouble is trying to work out who Bart is! It's hard enough trying to pick out who the pairs of villains are, let alone individual characters!

It would be cool if Wilki was Bart (seeing as he's been pretty treacherous so far it would actually make sense) because then we'd be killing two birds with one stone tomorrow!

Let's hope so! Wijsheid hinted on coming back a few times, don't know wht that was about. Might be someting else. Let's see who Wilki is tomorrow.

Edited for long quote
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited August 2014
    Is there any list of the possible roles? I'm used to a different way to play and I'm not sure about what each special character does.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Nilmade wrote:
    Is there any list of the possible roles? I'm used to a different way to play and I'm not sure about what each special character does.

We know there is a protector who can stop one person from being killed every night, a prophet who can ask who one person's character is every night (I think that's what they do anyway) and a coward who can hide behind someone every night so if he's chosen to be killed, it will be the person he's hiding behind who is killed instead.

Then there is Bart, who if he is killed by a villain he will join their side.

Other than that we don't know which characters the regular Springfielders are or if there are any more secret roles we haven't been told about (which there were in the last game).
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Nilmade wrote:

We know there is a protector who can stop one person from being killed every night, a prophet who can ask who one person's character is every night (I think that's what they do anyway) and a coward who can hide behind someone every night so if he's chosen to be killed, it will be the person he's hiding behind who is killed instead.

Other than that we don't know which characters the regular Springfielders are or if there are any more secret roles we haven't been told about (which there were in the last game).

How does that work anyway? The villains kill Bart, then he turns into a villain. But then we all know that tah person is a villain, right? So we vote the new villain off. Or am i thinking to simple?
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

Hadn't thought of it that way! Finding someone who is being generally villainous is a lot easier than one named person. Duh, annette.

It WOULD make sense for wilki to be Bart, though I have no idea whether Bart is permitted to lie. He isn't a villain at the moment. In fact, is he already the traitor, or not until he's lynched? I know that if we lynch him before the aliens kill him, he will be listed as the "traitor" ... But does he start out the traitor? GL said there is a traitor among us, so I assume he already is.

Maybe the GL wouldn't mind telling us if the TRAITOR is allowed to lie.

If NOT, then wilki can't be Bart. I think. (Adding Bart to this game is positively diabolical.)

--wilki1999
    ++urlaub694

(TOTALLY JOKING! )

--urlaub694
    ++wilki1999

(Now watch. GL will make me post in Sanskrit for the day.)

• mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited August 2014

The GL is not the one making people tlak funny ( at least not the last game ). The GL sends the pm to the person but one of us is the one who decides who is talking in which way ( is that a good sentence? My head is spinning ).
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Nilmade wrote:

How does that work anyway? The villains kill Bart, then he turns into a villain. But then we all know that tah person is a villain, right? So we vote the new villain off. Or am i thinking to simple?

That's a very good question I hadn't thought of that! GL help lol!
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Nilmade wrote:

Don't think he's gonna tell us but i would like to know this. lol

Anyway, i'm gonna be off for a few hours. I've posted way too much today. I even crossed the 5000 posts without noticing. :oops:
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Nilmade wrote:

Don't think he's gonna tell us but i would like to know this. lol

Anyway, i'm gonna be off for a few hours. I've posted way too much today. I even crossed the 5000 posts without noticing. :oops:

I did that the other day with 3000 lol, that's what happens when you play this game! :lol: Speak to you later Elian
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Nilmade wrote:

Gasp. You're right. Well, I suppose it could just say "Bart" without giving the player name. The only people who would know the player name would be the villains, and they would already know.

What would REALLY be cool for the villains would be if they had targeted the coward and end up with Bart. Right? They would then know the name of the coward and not waste any more kills? I'm not sure if that's right, but it sounds logical to me. Is that how the coward works this time?

My brain hurts.
  • Aiddann86
    655 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Ok I compiled these ideas hopefully they help

So first off we have the dead people

He had no special role
    Timescola (Drederick Tatum, Springfielder)

Both were lover's they could im each other who they thought was guilty and innocent, kill one in the night the other dies as well. So we know one of them was targeted by the first villian team Stonecutters. Either they targeted Jblue, Stingray, OR the coward.

Jblue8698 (Mindy Simmons, Springfielder, lover)
    stingray1122 (Jacques, Springfielder, lover)

The People Left

- KrisV
    - juliet603
    - Wijsheid
    - barrymcerlea
    - eliansukke180
    - henpot7514
    - johnny50373
    - wilki1999
    - proallu123
    - theslayer369
    - lynnmckenz81
    - brandonl1226
    - Nilmade
    - anettemarc
    - crosby357
    - jae_bazz
    - Aiddan

17 people left

Four are villains
    one that is bart
    Twelve are Springfielder's (one protector(maybe), one coward(maybe), one prophet(maybe), one tongue tangler, and a speculated special that is Lisa

Characters used
    Kodos - Villain
    Kang - Villain
    Number 1 - Villain
    Number 51 - Villain
    Bart - Traitor

Going by the morning messages and evening messages, we have clues to others

Lisa - Possibly makes Bart a good guy
    Rev. Lovejoy - ?
    Rabbi Krustofski - ? (note in message it said he leaves the church)
    Edna Krabapple - ?
    Moe Szylack - ?
    Miss Springfield - ?
    Martha Quimby - ?
    Mayor Quimby - ?
    Marge - ?
    Snake - ?
    Wolfcastle - ?
    Eddie - ?
    Lou - ?
    The Sea Captain - ?
    Mr. Burns - ?
    Homer - ?

And Lastly we have 1 character who wasn't in the GL messages but wilki CLAIMS he is.

Chief Wiggum

And now onto the theories

Wilki claimed he was Chief Wiggum/Protector, then said he lied and said he was just Chief Wiggum. He could be the coward which is a reason he survived the night, but he said he was no Coward.

Wijsheid said he KNOWS wilki isn't Chief Wiggum, he didn't say he was Wiggum but he somehow is claiming he knows the Wilki isn't, Possible just saying he flat out believes wilki is a villain, or he is a villain himself and is making us all not trust wilki even more then we do already, or wijsheid is the prophet and he has already found out Wilki's identity from last night when he didn't get voted off. Which saying this put the prophet in harms way.

So
    Wilki - Can be a villain, Not the protector, Can be the Coward (He said he isn't), Claims to be Wiggum, Or can be Bart
    Wijsheid - Can be a villain, He said he isn't Wiggum, Can be the Prophet, Claims he knows Wilki isn't Wiggum.

Ok pick at it if you want. I am done for now

• lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

Hadn't thought of it that way! Finding someone who is being generally villainous is a lot easier than one named person. Duh, annette.

It WOULD make sense for wilki to be Bart, though I have no idea whether Bart is permitted to lie. He isn't a villain at the moment. In fact, is he already the traitor, or not until he's lynched? I know that if we lynch him before the aliens kill him, he will be listed as the "traitor" ... But does he start out the traitor? GL said there is a traitor among us, so I assume he already is.

Maybe the GL wouldn't mind telling us if the TRAITOR is allowed to lie.

If NOT, then wilki can't be Bart. I think. (Adding Bart to this game is positively diabolical.)

--wilki1999
    ++urlaub694

(TOTALLY JOKING! )

--urlaub694
    ++wilki1999

Reread the rules. We're ALL allowed to lie; Springfielders, too. It's just that they have no REASON to lie. So Bart can totally lie.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.