EA Forums - Banner

Simpsons: The Conspiracy Game ~ Homeland - CONGRATULATIONS SPRINGFIELDERS

Replies

• annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Thank you!

So, we have 25 character names (adding number of villains, dead, and names mentioned in the GL messages, plus wiggum.)

We know, then, that the GL messages include at least 5 characters that aren't in the game. (An observation ... Did wilki choose wiggums because wilki did the same thing we are doing -- he knew wiggums wasn't mentioned so there were better odds the name hadn't been assigned.?)

Excellent catch about Wijsheid being possible prophet. You say that he put the prophet in danger by speaking up, but what benefit was served even having a prophet unless they could help out by letting us know what they know? How does that work?

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    There's still 17 people left in this game but it feels like we haven't seen all of them lately? Or I just can't remember seeing them. I think everyone is still a possible suspect and all our focus shouldn't fall on wilki especially if he is going to be voted out.
  • Aiddann86
    655 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Thank you!

So, we have 25 character names (adding number of villains, dead, and names mentioned in the GL messages, plus wiggum.)

We know, then, that the GL messages include at least 5 characters that aren't in the game. (An observation ... Did wilki choose wiggums because wilki did the same thing we are doing -- he knew wiggums wasn't mentioned so there were better odds the name hadn't been assigned.?)

Excellent catch about Wijsheid being possible prophet. You say that he put the prophet in danger by speaking up, but what benefit was served even having a prophet unless they could help out by letting us know what they know? How does that work?

I meant I may have put the prophet in danger by saying wijsheid is the prophet if he is telling the truth as well and is a innocent.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Firstly excellent theory on Wijsheid being the prophet, I hadn't thought of that! :thumbup: Secondly, that list of characters is definitely not accurate because my character isn't on it lol! Maybe the GL is just using random names in his story?
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Firstly excellent theory on Wijsheid being the prophet, I hadn't thought of that! :thumbup: Secondly, that list of characters is definitely not accurate because my character isn't on it lol! Maybe the GL is just using random names in his story?

Seconded. My character is also not on that list.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Aiddan wrote:
    Ok I compiled these ideas hopefully they help

So first off we have the dead people

He had no special role
    Timescola (Drederick Tatum, Springfielder)

Both were lover's they could im each other who they thought was guilty and innocent, kill one in the night the other dies as well. So we know one of them was targeted by the first villian team Stonecutters. Either they targeted Jblue, Stingray, OR the coward.

Jblue8698 (Mindy Simmons, Springfielder, lover)
    stingray1122 (Jacques, Springfielder, lover)

The People Left

- KrisV
    - juliet603
    - Wijsheid
    - barrymcerlea
    - eliansukke180
    - henpot7514
    - johnny50373
    - wilki1999
    - proallu123
    - theslayer369
    - lynnmckenz81
    - brandonl1226
    - Nilmade
    - anettemarc
    - crosby357
    - jae_bazz
    - Aiddan

17 people left

Four are villains
    one that is bart
    Twelve are Springfielder's (one protector(maybe), one coward(maybe), one prophet(maybe), one tongue tangler, and a speculated special that is Lisa

Characters used
    Kodos - Villain
    Kang - Villain
    Number 1 - Villain
    Number 51 - Villain
    Bart - Traitor

Going by the morning messages and evening messages, we have clues to others

Lisa - Possibly makes Bart a good guy
    Rev. Lovejoy - ?
    Rabbi Krustofski - ? (note in message it said he leaves the church)
    Edna Krabapple - ?
    Moe Szylack - ?
    Miss Springfield - ?
    Martha Quimby - ?
    Mayor Quimby - ?
    Marge - ?
    Snake - ?
    Wolfcastle - ?
    Eddie - ?
    Lou - ?
    The Sea Captain - ?
    Mr. Burns - ?
    Homer - ?

And Lastly we have 1 character who wasn't in the GL messages but wilki CLAIMS he is.

Chief Wiggum

And now onto the theories

Wilki claimed he was Chief Wiggum/Protector, then said he lied and said he was just Chief Wiggum. He could be the coward which is a reason he survived the night, but he said he was no Coward.

Wijsheid said he KNOWS wilki isn't Chief Wiggum, he didn't say he was Wiggum but he somehow is claiming he knows the Wilki isn't, Possible just saying he flat out believes wilki is a villain, or he is a villain himself and is making us all not trust wilki even more then we do already, or wijsheid is the prophet and he has already found out Wilki's identity from last night when he didn't get voted off. Which saying this put the prophet in harms way.

So
    Wilki - Can be a villain, Not the protector, Can be the Coward (He said he isn't), Claims to be Wiggum, Or can be Bart
    Wijsheid - Can be a villain, He said he isn't Wiggum, Can be the Prophet, Claims he knows Wilki isn't Wiggum.

Ok pick at it if you want. I am done for now

Excellent analysis! I think whoever *is* the protector should protect Wijsheid tonight. I'm convinced that he's the prophet.

I'm not certain that all the characters you listed are in the game, however. In the first game, Moe was mentioned in the dialogues, but was not a PC.

And there's at least one character who is in the game who *isn't* listed there: Mine. :-) And possibly Wilki's (if he's Wiggum).

Oh, and BTW, I'm lynnmckenz82, not lynnmckenz81. :-D
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    QUESTION: Where did we learn that the 2 Stonecutters were Number 1 and Number 51? Did the GL ever say that? Because the rest of the Stonecutters at Springfielders. I said it in jest before but... Wilki could in theory be telling the truth about being Wiggum AND be a Stonecutter. And there could also be another person claiming to be a male SFer who is also a Stonecutter?
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited August 2014
    2 miles walked so far and not even close to being done shopping, taking a break having lunch but my heel is already screaming bloody murder :cry:
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    :P
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    2 miles walked so far and not even close to being done shopping, taking a break having lunch but my heel is already screaming bloody murder :cry:

OY! My deepest sympathies. Prop it up if you can. (I work for a podiatrist.)
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:
    QUESTION: Where did we learn that the 2 Stonecutters were Number 1 and Number 51? Did the GL ever say that? Because the rest of the Stonecutters at Springfielders. I said it in jest before but... Wilki could in theory be telling the truth about being Wiggum AND be a Stonecutter. And there could also be another person claiming to be a male SFer who is also a Stonecutter?

I did wonder about that because there are so many stonecutters in Springfield in the show! But in the opening storyline it's mentioned that Kang and Kodos are the aliens and Number 1 and Number 51 are the Stonecutters.

Whether or not dead springfielders could become stonecutters, there are more stonecutters than we know about or some other sort of twist...? Who knows! :?
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    KrisV wrote:

Aw! Really give it some rest after today, you shouldn't be doing any walking! Trust me I live with someone who's always screwing his leg/foot up :P

I like the way Wijsheid just put a :P face.... Perhaps that means we're right? If so protect the hell out of Wijsheid tonight protector! :lol:
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

Aw! Really give it some rest after today, you shouldn't be doing any walking! Trust me I live with someone who's always screwing his leg/foot up :P

I like the way Wijsheid just put a :P face.... Perhaps that means we're right? If so protect the hell out of Wijsheid tonight protector! :lol:

Don't have a choice in today, no food, no napkins, no other things also lol. And almost out of cat food as well for my 2 cats. If they don't get fed I'll become a scratching post :lol:
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Nilmade wrote:
    Is there any list of the possible roles? I'm used to a different way to play and I'm not sure about what each special character does.

We know there is a protector who can stop one person from being killed every night, a prophet who can ask who one person's character is every night (I think that's what they do anyway) and a coward who can hide behind someone every night so if he's chosen to be killed, it will be the person he's hiding behind who is killed instead.

Then there is Bart, who if he is killed by a villain he will join their side.

Other than that we don't know which characters the regular Springfielders are or if there are any more secret roles we haven't been told about (which there were in the last game).
    Thanks! In our games we don't have a coward or a Bart, and the protector and the prophet only protect/ask once.

Aiddan you've done a great job but it seems that the GL doesn't want us to know almost anything.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

Don't have a choice in today, no food, no napkins, no other things also lol. And almost out of cat food as well for my 2 cats. If they don't get fed I'll become a scratching post :lol:

That's what online shopping is for! :P
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

Well, crap. Now we need to go through the whole list of Simpson characters in the history of the show so we know who Juliet is. At least it would give me something to do on our "night" off. I went insane last time and woke up at 3:45am my time, with a Cookie monster gif all ready to go, thinking I had another 15 minutes to wait ... And that a "gif" isnt actually technically "talking"

Got to the thread and found out I was an hour late ....

Having someone make me shut up for 24 hours is, like, my worst nightmare.

This will be me, starting 10am GMT on Friday:

drumming%20fingers.gif

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

Well, crap. Now we need to go through the whole list of Simpson characters in the history of the show so we know who Juliet is. At least it would give me something to do on our "night" off. I went insane last time and woke up at 3:45am my time, with a Cookie monster gif all ready to go, thinking I had another 15 minutes to wait ... And that a "gif" isnt actually technically "talking"

drumming%20fingers.gif

Haha well if you look after my message it seems a few more people's character's aren't on the list either! :P Yeah I hate the night time :( We should be allowed to talk through gifs lol, I always use a sleeping one anyway!
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

Seconded. My character is also not on that list.
    Thirded ( again, is that a word? ). My character is not on the list.
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    KrisV wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

That's what online shopping is for! :P
    Easier to pick up at store then buy online :P
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

drumming%20fingers.gif

Did you really wake up at 3:45 am?

When I was a child my uncle told me that he'd give me a sack full of candies if I shut up for an hour. It was a long hour but I did it, and I'm still waiting for my candies :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.