EA Forums - Banner

Simpsons: The Conspiracy Game ~ Homeland - CONGRATULATIONS SPRINGFIELDERS

Replies

• annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    So proallu was a villain and someone quoted his explanation for each member.

Proallu's text give me reason to believe Brandon is a villain. Brandon did make himself suspicious very early in the game by saying he was observing all of us.

We thought he could be an alien. But if i am right and proallu as his companion, then he can't be an alien. But his observing remark COULD reference to the stonecutters as one of the decorations in last event was the all seeing eye.

Therefore i believe Brandon is the second stonecutter.

++Brandonnl1226

I'm not ruling that out by any means, and proallu did sort of come to brandons defense, as did many others ...

But that description of Brandon in proallu's list is mixed. The second part of it was not exactly flattering, was it? If i were someone's partner, i might be a bit low key coming to his aid, but I wouldn't go out of my way to point out his flaws. I would wait and see if other people point that out, and then maybe make a halfhearted agreement with them. But I wouldn't be so eager.

On the other hand, I agree about the all seeing eye. I mentioned it a while ago, but dropped it since it seemed a nonstarter with the group.

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:

Proallu's text give me reason to believe Brandon is a villain. Brandon did make himself suspicious very early in the game by saying he was observing all of us.

We thought he could be an alien. But if i am right and proallu as his companion, then he can't be an alien. But his observing remark COULD reference to the stonecutters as one of the decorations in last event was the all seeing eye.

++Brandonl1226

So now I'm the suspect again? The "observing" comment has nothing to do with aliens. Lots of things observe. People observe. I honestly don't understand your reasoning but I said that back on day 1.

You did not read my post right. I just said your observe comment has nothing to do with aliens. But that remark ( maybe jokingly) plus proallu his post makes me suspecting you the most. And indeed. Lots of things observe. Like the all seeing eye from the stonecutters.

Observe all of you => all seeing

Also, i have nothing else on anyone.

It seems to me that you vote for an obvious target. Day one you voted me because everyone else did. Day two you voted for wilki because everyone else did and because you have no other suspects, it's back to me. I find it very odd that you would make a vote so early on, especially with three days to think about it. You've been more suspicious than anyone.

If all i am the least suspicious. I am not even going to defend myself if everyone votes for me. I always vote on day for the obvious choice. There is a reason it is obvious. I have got three days to change my vote if more proof to someone else his guilt comes.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    hxxp://textmechanic.com/Reverse-Text-Generator.html

Johnny, bookmark this link before it get's removed. Enter the text and press "Reverse each words lettering". Easy-peasy.

Edit: replace xx with tt, of course.

Wow. Johnny is gonna owe you BIG TIME! I'd never have even searched for that.

Emoclew ot eht tenretni. Uoy nac dnif gnihtyna ereh. Gnihtyna? Sey, gnihtyna! :wink:

b0lBzlb.jpg?1
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    proallu123 wrote:
    BTW my partner in crime was annettemarc so kill her, k? : )))))

Even in death the villain is trying to kill an innocent. Edit: Who I believe is innocent to rephrase. Annette is too much into this game to me to think she is anything but innocent.

Anyone else noticed how both Johnny and Proallu were the only ones defending Wilki, that makes me suspicious of Johnny now. What if that was their plan to defend him?

Esaelp nialpxe eht cigol ni 2 snialliv gnikrow rehtegot, ni eht nepo, ot evas a doog retcarahc. Gnikniht ekil siht sekam em suoicipsus fo UOY. I'm gnitcepxe ot eb a tegrat rof eht dab syug. I'm tsuj gnitiaw rof eht regnif gnitniop. Sah ti ydaerla detrats?
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:

++Brandonl1226

So now I'm the suspect again? The "observing" comment has nothing to do with aliens. Lots of things observe. People observe. I honestly don't understand your reasoning but I said that back on day 1.

You did not read my post right. I just said your observe comment has nothing to do with aliens. But that remark ( maybe jokingly) plus proallu his post makes me suspecting you the most. And indeed. Lots of things observe. Like the all seeing eye from the stonecutters.

It seems to me that you vote for an obvious target. Day one you voted me because everyone else did. Day two you voted for wilki because everyone else did and because you have no other suspects, it's back to me. I find it very odd that you would make a vote so early on, especially with three days to think about it. You've been more suspicious than anyone.

If all i am the least suspicious. I am not even going to defend myself if everyone votes for me. I always vote on day for the obvious choice. There is a reason it is obvious. I have got three days to change my vote if more proof to someone else his guilt comes.

I'm inclined to agree with your reasoning, actually, although not enough to join you in your vote yet. I think Brandon may have thought he was being clever and thus gave away something important. But I'll wait and see what others think before casting a decisive vote.
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    hxxp://textmechanic.com/Reverse-Text-Generator.html

Johnny, bookmark this link before it get's removed. Enter the text and press "Reverse each words lettering". Easy-peasy.

Edit: replace xx with tt, of course.

Wow. Johnny is gonna owe you BIG TIME! I'd never have even searched for that.

Emoclew ot eht tenretni. Uoy nac dnif gnihtyna ereh. Gnihtyna? Sey, gnihtyna! :wink:

b0lBzlb.jpg?1
    I'd like to say thank you on behalf of the group and ourselves and I hope we've passed the audition.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    proallu123 wrote:

Even in death the villain is trying to kill an innocent. Edit: Who I believe is innocent to rephrase. Annette is too much into this game to me to think she is anything but innocent.

Anyone else noticed how both Johnny and Proallu were the only ones defending Wilki, that makes me suspicious of Johnny now. What if that was their plan to defend him?

Esaelp nialpxe eht cigol ni 2 snialliv gnikrow rehtegot, ni eht nepo, ot evas a doog retcarahc. Gnikniht ekil siht sekam em suoicipsus fo UOY. I'm gnitcepxe ot eb a tegrat rof eht dab syug. I'm tsuj gnitiaw rof eht regnif gnitniop. Sah ti ydaerla detrats?

You can't reverse "I'm", I guess? Anyway, at least you're not reversing the word order in sentences.

I agree: Why would two villains defend someone innocent? Doesn't make sense.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:

++Brandonnl1226

I'm not ruling that out by any means, and proallu did sort of come to brandons defense, as did many others ...

But that description of Brandon in proallu's list is mixed. The second part of it was not exactly flattering, was it? If i were someone's partner, i might be a bit low key coming to his aid, but I wouldn't go out of my way to point out his flaws. I would wait and see if other people point that out, and then maybe make a halfhearted agreement with them. But I wouldn't be so eager.

On the other hand, I agree about the all seeing eye. I mentioned it a while ago, but dropped it since it seemed a nonstarter with the group.

I must have missed your remark about the all seeing eye.
  • Aiddann86
    655 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    So I think there is a hint with the new stuff revealed. Proallu was a stonecutter, stonecutter killed the first night AND didn't kill wilki when he claimed he was the protector. So either the stonecutters are focusing so hard on trying ro find bart and other villains OR they never believed wilki was the protector and now that we found out he was a villain and he never voted wilki off he probably believed he was a regular sp springfielder. So his partner in crime could either be someone who even after wilki claimed he was protector never changed their vote or someone who always figured wilki was innocent.
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    - KrisV
    - juliet603
    - Wijsheid
    - barrymcerlea
    - eliansukke180
    - henpot7514
    - johnny50373
    - theslayer369
    - lynnmckenz81
    - brandonl1226
    - Nilmade
    - anettemarc
    - crosby357
    - jae_bazz
    - aiddan

These are the current players that are left. 3 of them are villains and one of them is Bart. We no longer have the protector, and the coward (I think?) but we still have the prophet.

Just an update
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited August 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    proallu123 wrote:

Why would Proallu defend someone when he himself turned out to be a villain? If anything he should of wanted the protector gone, which now we know Wilki was in fact the protector. Specially since the protector was able to ruin his target at night! Was it to throw people off? Perhaps. I thought, like the others, Proallu was innocent because he was working hard to put together lists, and examine everyone closely. And like others I was fooled. If I was confident in my thinking of you being a villain, I would of voted for you when I said that but I didnt. Its just a theory I had.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    proallu123 wrote:

You can't reverse "I'm", I guess? Anyway, at least you're not reversing the word order in sentences.

But yet proallu did. So why could another villain not doit? If we did note vote wilki we might have killed another innocent. When wikli hides at night and they kill wikli, the protected should die too?

So three deaths in a matter of a day. That is why they could defense wikli through the day.
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:

++Brandonl1226

How am I the obvious choice? Half the people just voted off wilki because everyone knew who he was even though he was a springfielder. Wouldn't that make Crosby the target?
  • Aiddann86
    655 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    henpot7514 wrote:
    - KrisV
    - juliet603
    - Wijsheid
    - barrymcerlea
    - eliansukke180
    - henpot7514
    - johnny50373
    - theslayer369
    - lynnmckenz81
    - brandonl1226
    - Nilmade
    - anettemarc
    - crosby357
    - jae_bazz
    - aiddan

These are the current players that are left. 3 of them are villains and one of them is Bart. We no longer have the protector, and the coward (I think?) but we still have the prophet.

Just an update

Coward still hasn't been found if they in the game
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited August 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    proallu123 wrote:

Proallu was a villain and he defended someone. So at least one villain did
  • barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:

++Brandonl1226

Wijsheid was the first person to vote for you on day one. He also removed his vote for Wilki. You're argument is invalid and you're just trying to push things on to him. I don't think you two are villains, but I'm still not convinced you are Springfielders. Just an observation (no I'm not an alien or a Stonecutter, just because I can make observations :D).
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:

++Brandonl1226

How am I the obvious choice? Half the people just voted off wilki because everyone knew who he was even though he was a springfielder. Wouldn't that make Crosby the target?

We did not know who wilki was. We did not believe him and with good reason.

Proallus text plus your remark makes you the obvious choice. Because no other single person is suspicious. In no way. The evidence towards you is very small, but it is all We have.
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:

++Brandonl1226

Wijsheid was the first person to vote for you on day one. He also removed his vote for Wilki. You're argument is invalid and you're just trying to push things on to him. I don't think you two are villains, but I'm still not convinced you are Springfielders. Just an observation (no I'm not an alien or a Stonecutter, just because I can make observations :D).

You said observe!!! Villain!!! Villain!!! :lol:
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I'll be gone a couple of hours.
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:

++Brandonl1226

We did not know who wilki was. We did not believe him and with good reason.

Proallus text plus your remark makes you the obvious choice. Because no other single person is suspicious. In no way. The evidence towards you is very small, but it is all We have.

Okay, well I spent ages on the first day defending myself, so I won't again. I don't even know what text that prollau wrote that you are all referring too but anyway. Everyone believe me by the end of the first day so we will see what happens this time.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.