EA Forums - Banner

Undo, undo, undo !!!! Darn. Gotta tap more...

The whole cycling thing during redesign is one of the most annoying things about the game. It has kept me from doing a lot of things I would like to do design wise. I hope whichever developer had the idea to make it work that way is searching for a job right now, but knowing EA, they probably got a raise.

Replies

• TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited August 2014
    This would be extremely handy.
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited August 2014
    Sometimes if you tap something away from where you are trying to tap, like scroll a bit away, then go back you can tap what you need more easily.
  • mikepellerin60
    490 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I play on a Kindle, and when using the locator to set tasks, it sometimes taps through the character icon and collects money from whatever building the locator was over. I've also zoomed in as close as possible and used a stylus to move a forest around, but it seemed like whatever I clicked on selected something three items away.

I really hate when clicking, then clicking the x over and over, you click the x when you meant to click check.
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
  • tkprae
    248 posts
    edited August 2014
    Yeah, totally aggravating. ESPECIALLY when I want to move a row of hedges or fences one spot over. If I tap out the one that's to slide over, I am screwed until I cycle through again. More times than not, I just start selling them and rebuild it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!