EA Forums - Banner

Friend or foe?

If you don't like him or her vandalizing your buildings because your righteousness rating drops just place a bunch of red training walls in your town to prevent your star rating from dropping. Hide them behind large buildings if you want so you don't have to see them.

Replies

• brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Put red trainingwalls, so your stars of vandalise dont drop and you dont have to defriend :wink:
  • tutorbrooke
    20 posts
    edited August 2014
    Ok. I got it. So just put a bunch of training walls up? But I don't like that aesthetic.
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Ok. I got it. So just put a bunch of training walls up? But I don't like that aesthetic.

Get creative and hide them behind buildings like this:

K8TOtfql.jpg
  • tutorbrooke
    20 posts
    edited August 2014
    Thanks! But after Halloween, I had to go back and redo all my fences. Don't want to hide things.
  • tutorbrooke
    20 posts
    edited August 2014
    Very clever though!
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I remember some posting pics in the past of training walls with a tree placed in front of each door to hide it to create a large red wall around a mansion and some people made what looks like building additions by placing lots of training walls together next to certain buildings.....point is if you don't want to hide them and still want them to prevent your star rating from dropping I'm sure you can find a creative way to place them and still make it look good. :)

Edit: typo fix
  • tutorbrooke
    20 posts
    edited August 2014
    Much Appreciated! I've been relocating buildings lately, and can make something work. It's usually at max, but noticed when this person started to do it all the time, my ratings have been way too up an down. More than usual.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I don't understand the desire to defriend a loyal neighbor. But then, I like getting payouts from buildings that do not otherwise pay out. I also have 28 training walls in my town, so my rating never drops. (Although, I also have to point out that cleaning graffiti is the second-best way to raise your righteousness rating, which I've seen drop often for no reason at all. Hence all my training walls.)
  • tutorbrooke
    20 posts
    edited August 2014
    There is no desire to unfriend. That's the point. Why did it drop?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    There is no desire to unfriend. That's the point.
    But there is clearly some dissatisfaction, which I also don't understand.
    Why did it drop?
    Because sometimes it just does. My righteousness used to go from five stars to zero every time I leveled up, or bought a plot of land, or breathed on it wrong. In other words, totally random. I would sit around waiting to get tagged so I could get the rating back up. Training walls came along, they're a guaranteed fix, so now I have lots of them. No more random drops, the end.
  • tutorbrooke
    20 posts
    edited August 2014
    It's not about the money, it's about the action. But ur right. Everything is very random in this game. From donuts from neighbors to sideshow you it's about being a good neighbor. Did you ever watch Mister Rodgers?
  • kenalbon89
    365 posts
    edited August 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I don't understand the desire to defriend a loyal neighbor. But then, I like getting payouts from buildings that do not otherwise pay out. I also have 28 training walls in my town, so my rating never drops. (Although, I also have to point out that cleaning graffiti is the second-best way to raise your righteousness rating, which I've seen drop often for no reason at all. Hence all my training walls.)

+1 :thumbup:

To the OP, try keeping the buildings that can be vandalized clear out of your landing zone because if this friend is anything like me he/she probably taps the clearest tappable when he/she enters your town. 9/10 times I'll go for a spray can before going for a $ or register because there are less of these to go around and the animation that comes with it is more rewarding :roll: 100 friend visits can get boring ya'know.
  • SnarkTheCat
    138 posts
    edited August 2014
    I have a neighbor who is a loyal tapperino. But he only vandalizes. And I make it a point to leave buildings for all my neighbors to tappety tap. Don't want to defriend. And don't want to start doing the same out of spite.

Where are your graffiti buildings located? Like the post above, if they are near the center of your town (aka the landing zone) it will likely get tapped.

If this action bothers you, I would suggest you unfriend them. This game is fun and if a neighbor's actions are causing you to not have fun, it is not worth it.

I also tap on graffiti buildings and like my neighbors to tap on my graffiti buildings, especially during Friendship events! When it is not an FP event, I wait to tap those until they are the Last ones available to tap.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.