EA Forums - Banner

Gil is Here!!!!!

Prev134
Nothing to shout about.....

2 Donut offers, the £24.49 offer comes with a special mystery box containing 1 of 13 selected items......

Replies

• SuperSwaty
    22 posts
    edited August 2014
    Aye! I want content! :-(
  • empathy77
    4192 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    time to make the donuts

edit: what the.... 34.99 for 576 donuts plus a Premium box? What is this??? Thats not even a good deal on the donut, whats in the box?

t_a0b482fe9b1c400cbe80b3999266783c.jpg
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    wsjm1984 wrote:

2 Donut offers, the £24.49 offer comes with a special mystery box containing 1 of 13 selected items......

Which items? And i am officialy mad. AFTER the yard sale. Really??
  • SuperSwaty
    22 posts
    edited August 2014
    Is it just me, or is it missing in the list? Did they mess the sale up? :-)
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited August 2014
    empathy77 wrote:
    time to make the donuts

edit: what the.... 34.99 for 576 donuts plus a Premium box? What is this??? Thats not even a good deal on the donut, whats in the box?

Probably a tree or fences...
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    So this is our update for the week? Haha what a * pile of *.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited August 2014
    Yeah, the dialogue seemed to not FULLY explain what the deal was. Is there a discount on the donuts or have they just added the premium box? I cant remember the prices. TO TSTOTOPIX!!!!
  • wsjm1984
    200 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    wsjm1984 wrote:

Which items? And i am officialy mad. AFTER the yard sale. Really??

It says 1 of 13 Premium Buildings but it does not say which ones....... SpANser may be able to provide some more inormation on the prizes.....
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited August 2014

NOT an update though, it was lurking in the files. At least I didnt see an update.
  • mattmcshane
    428 posts Member
    edited August 2014

NOT an update though, it was lurking in the files. At least I didnt see an update.
    There definitely was an update. Just a small one.
  • SuperSwaty
    22 posts
    edited August 2014

It did actually update.
  • NickiElliott
    337 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Great offer from Gil, after all the dialogue I clicked on the offer and mine is to buy donuts for exactly the same price as before and no special mystery box!!! :roll:
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Cant buy $10 worth of donuts anymore. Goes from 4.99 for 60 to 19.99 for 300.
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited August 2014

I have an option to buy 132 donuts, but the price has been dropped to $8. It also comes with a super awesome* bonus of $10000 in game cash!

*not really super or awesome
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    teo47 wrote:

I have an option to buy 132 donuts, but the price has been dropped to $8. It also comes with a super awesome* bonus of $10000 in game cash!

*not really super or awesome

Hmm... must have missed that.
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Great offer from Gil, after all the dialogue I clicked on the offer and mine is to buy donuts for exactly the same price as before and no special mystery box!!! :roll:
    Same here - wonder if there was an error, or something coming later today in an App Store update?
    NM I closed the app and reopened, the 2 specials are there.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Hmmm, not much of a deal!
  • lehouls9675
    40 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I do not see where you can buy the dumpster or the special tray of donuts.
  • Smurfercom
    158 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Untitled-22.jpg

Think I'll just let him walk SF for a while. EA is really trying to take advantage of some really screwed up deals. Hope Halloween has better items. It's almost getting to the point of not being able to play unless you purchase something. I passed on the yard sale and 4th of July event was cut short due to me not buying anything.
  • cmfeder
    8 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I do not see where you can buy the dumpster or the special tray of donuts.

I had the same issue, couldn't see the donuts... I completely closed out my app, cleared the cache and then did a force close (Android). Lo and behold, when I went back in, there were the two new offers.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.