vic147
615 posts Member
looks that way!

Replies

• annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    vic147 wrote:
    Hi, today I visited my main town with my 2 feeder towns,(from 2 different devices)
    I got the notification that someone visited my town, log in and no handshake were
    to be found. Is the glitch still going on?

Ty in advance

Yeah, it is. Not every day, though. Unpredictable.

In my main town, Yesterday I had a gazillion handshakes. Town was FULL of 'em.

Today I've gotten a gazillion notifications and Not. One. Single. Handshake. None when I woke up. None since then, either.

Nuthin. Aarrrrgggghhhh.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Ty guys.
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Not for me. It's raining hanshakes, hallelujah!
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Seems they are delayed. I get many after I had already cleared
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Based on a test that I did, it seems that the handshakes are getting saved to the server. Sometimes they don't download to your town during the initial sync. Once you're into your town and have those buildings available, the next sync erases them from the server to match what you see in your town.
  • wildminion
    555 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I haven't seen a handshake in weeks.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I've never seen a "notification" that someone visited my town
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    For the first time, I have literally no handshakes or graffiti in my town, so I think it's gotten even worse.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited August 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    For the first time, I have literally no handshakes or graffiti in my town, so I think it's gotten even worse.

I agree. I have some real life friends was over at their house this evening. We all visited each other's towns and none of our visits registered. Of course, maybe they will later, as some have said they are in delay. But we were all using the same wifi and nothing registered at that moment. It is strange and a little frustrating.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

I have to agree, I barely had any this morning and had almost the entire town filled yesterday and my consistent neighbors are showing up at odd times and in parts of town not normally seen.

I know I lost at least two neighbors because of this yesterday, when I was unable to visit for 36 hours so can't blame their frustration over dumping someone who appeared not to have visited for a couple of days.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!