EA Forums - Banner

Skinner and Selma

It will get sorted out soon. Bernice had a similar incident when her 6hr task was at the top.

Replies

• MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    First I want to apologize if this subject has been discussed in another thread. I searched and found nothing.

I bought the Sit-And-Rotate when it became available, and Skinner and Selma had a joint task to go eat there. They dit, but since then the two-hours task to got eat at the Sit-And-Rotate stays at the top of their task list. There's been a couple updates since then and it's still not fixed. And so when I'm assigning tasks to everybody, I hit that one by mistake most often than not. It's not a major problem, just a little annoying glitch, and I'm just wondering if others had noticed it too.
    In case no one else has said it, welcome to the forum! :thumbup: I don't recall having seen a previous thread about this specific problem, but it is annoying, isn't it? Even though I try to assign my characters their tasks as rapidly as possible, I tend to find myself slowing down at certain parts of the list, just because I know the task at the top is going to be more or less than the hour I'm trying to assign them. Same thing for the four-hour-minimum characters. If I'm tapping too quickly, I invariably assign the NEXT character to a four hour (or longer) task. I just try to slow down when I know there's going to be a deviation of some sort. Once again, welcome to the forum!
  • jboudreaud282
    75 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Thanx for the welcome! :P

Been checking things out for a while, but started posting recently.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Thanx for the welcome! :P

Been checking things out for a while, but started posting recently.

Welcome!

Another time this issue will happen is those random tasks. Sometimes they are longer than I want at the moment, so I have to be careful not to select them. At the end of the day I can usually set them and then they won't be at the top anymore.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.