EA Forums - Banner

To the person who visited me and moved my plant

I guess I was "visited" and someone moved my Sumatra plant. Thank-You for your restraint. I appreciate that you entered my town and did no damage. Wish they could fix that, though. Ps: I like where you put it! PM me if you'd like. I appreciate it, especially since I've heard horror stories.

Pics?

Replies

• Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    You're welcome.

No but seriously though. Still that bug? I really got to spend my donuts before someone else does.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited August 2014
    You sure you didnt move it accidentally? Ive had that happen.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I've had someone do this with my prison before. it's nice that they let you know, but at the same time it makes me so mad that this is STILL happening!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I once logged in on my game and my town and name were different.
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Umm this needs fixed ASAP :?
    These people have the ability to spend donuts AND nuke your town!
  • tkprae
    248 posts
    edited August 2014
    henpot7514 wrote:

If my town was nuked, I don't know if I would even bother.
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited August 2014
    tkprae wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

I probably wouldn't either. It took months and months to get my town to the way it is now. I'm pretty sure EA can reset your town if something like that happens though
  • SirLance_Elot
    2148 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    tkprae wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

I probably wouldn't either. It took months and months to get my town to the way it is now. I'm pretty sure EA can reset your town if something like that happens though

Same, I would camly exit the game, delete the app and proceed to hunt the person down who did it. They don't know who I am, but I have a certain set of skills that I have perfected over time that would make it impossible for them to hide from me for long.

#freeRatman
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    My tip is that I always take a screen shot every time I get more donuts (visiting friends, leveling up). So at least I can say "I had xyz donuts and now they're gone." I don't know if it'll do anything, but at least I'll have something to say if this happens to me and the person doesn't just move a plant.
  • philiweiss
    378 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I thought this bug was taken care of weeks ago. Never again heard anything about it till now... :shock:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2014
    I will make EA aware of this as i also thought this situation had been taken care off :?

Glad to hear tho nothing was done to your town that would/could ruin your game
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited August 2014
    thats why i saied a billion times "its better for the nuke button to not be added untill this glitch is fixed"
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!