EA Forums - Banner

What is Your Total Payout Multiplier From Premium Items?

Prev1
No idea. I might work it out at some point. When (if) the donut sale drops later I'll be picking up a few % items like the ambulance, Channel 6 van, Broadcast dish etc, so I'll do it then.

Replies

• mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited December 2012
    That, my friend, would involve 2 things that I don't have access to:

1 - my town (hopefully access will be back when I get home); and

2 - the ability and desire to do math.

Guess which one I'm hoping for?
  • HammyBaconTime
    264 posts
    edited December 2012
    Mine is sitting around 14%. That adds $1 to every collection. Not much of a bonus.
  • nedwards87
    13 posts
    edited December 2012
    i have just sent sideshow mel on a $105 task once and got $126 so mine would be about 20%
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited December 2012
    That, my friend, would involve 2 things that I don't have access to:

1 - my town (hopefully access will be back when I get home); and

2 - the ability and desire to do math.

Guess which one I'm hoping for?
    Well when you get the first, you can get a pretty good idea of the second without too much math... Just click a high payout building and see how much extra you get than what it's supposed to pay.

I just collected from something that pays $300 and got $335... a $35 bonus on $300 is just under 12%, and 5% of that is from my star rating. The rest is premium items.
  • rollo86
    28 posts
    edited December 2012
    17% at the sec hopefully more if the 25% deal is true
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited December 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    No idea. I might work it out at some point.
    How much extra do you get when you collect from a high-paying building/task?
  • Jopa79
    357 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I don't have much for multipliers, just the 3 burning bushes, which I think is 1.5%. I didn't want to buy any others because it wasn't working until recently. Oh, plus 4.5 stars, so 6%.
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited December 2012
    Mine is sitting around 14%. That adds $1 to every collection. Not much of a bonus.
    Is that with or without your star rating bonus?
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    dcline414 wrote:
    sonny1618 wrote:

I just collected from a 24hr broadcast at Channel 6 that was supposed to pay out $5000. I got $5413.
    Current conformity star rating: 4(%)
  • nedwards87
    13 posts
    edited December 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    dcline414 wrote:
    sonny1618 wrote:

I just collected from a 24hr broadcast at Channel 6 that was supposed to pay out $5000. I got $5413.

I'm trying to remember high school maths but i think your total increase percentage is 8.26% so 4.26% from premium and 4% from star rating. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong.
  • dagneymae
    43 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm sitting at 29.5% with a 4.5% Conformity (stupid Righteousness!)

Speaking of Righteousness (and I dont mean to hijack), why are friends spray painting buildings?!?! Can't be sick of xmas already can they?
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    nedwards87 wrote:
    sonny1618 wrote:
    dcline414 wrote:
    sonny1618 wrote:

I'm trying to remember high school maths but i think your total increase percentage is 8.26% so 4.26% from premium and 4% from star rating. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

Sounds about right. Cheers!
  • Ryansmach
    23 posts
    edited December 2012
    So according to my last tap at the Gulp'N'Blow (base value $100, I like easy math) and the $127 dollars I received I'd say my Bonus is sitting at 27%. Not bad.

Now, since we can assume that high bonus levels=more premium content and in a futile effort to stem the flood of "add me i have swag but I really don't but want swaggy friends" threads that are coming I am putting my active bonus in my sig.

A little pretentious? I don't think so, just informative if you are looking to groom your friend list towards the cash cow it could be.

(I'm at 85 now, not planning on grooming till after xmas and coins are retired. Of course the next "event" update will have us back collecting from neighbors but hey, taken slow the list can be converted over.)

Now, how often will I actually tap in/tap out on the list? Not nightly, that's for sure. But as the other threads have pointed out even going straight through a "juiced" list (100 friends, +5 coins per friend) is 80,000 grand per day. That's a land square (or two) and that aint shabby.

Any other pertinents the group thinks would be useful in a signature? (best quote is going in there for sure)
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Math! *run for the hills!!*
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Bowling alley pays out $105, I just got $142. Looks like my total bonus is 35.24% including my current 4% conform-o-meter bonus. My Righteousness has tanked to one star since the coin collecting began.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited December 2012
    Well from my $75 payout I got $82 so I'm working it out to be around 13% which sucks but I plan to buy a boatload of donuts during the sale so hopefully that should pick up.
  • Ryansmach
    23 posts
    edited December 2012
    Make sure you don't have any boost items in your inventory. Here's the list I use, sure its replicated/more complete elsewhere:

Springfield Sign 4.50%
    Ray Gun 3.50%
    Cauldron 2.25%
    Tire Fire 2.00%
    Itchy Balloon 2.00%
    News Van 1.00%
    Piece-of-Crap Car 0.75%
    Worldwide Broadcast Dish 0.75%
    Burning Bush 0.50%
    Apple Tree 0.50%
    Orange Tree 0.50%
    Tree Swing 0.50%
    Snowball II Balloon 0.50%
    Ambulance 0.50%
    Homer's Hammock 0.25%
    Bench (Coat) 0.25%
    Green Dumpster 0.25%
    Flower Planter 0.25%
    White Picket Fence 0.05%

I had the cauldron in storage after halloween (along with the jack-o-lanterns and spooky trees) but 2.25%? Well, now there will be a secret coven site in the woods of East Springfield.
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    dcline414 wrote:
    sonny1618 wrote:

Wait. Channel 6 gives $5000 for a 24 hour task?
  • Lumafils
    15 posts
    edited December 2012
    What gives that bonus and is it worth getting
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited December 2012
    Channel 6 is a huge money maker. Although it doesn't shake it quite like rs876's avatar!

But that is what drives me nuts when I forget to broadcast something. Its very irritating that the stupid dog's head floats there at the Downs but there is no reminder that you can broadcast something.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.