EA Forums - Banner

choices, choices, choices...

Moleman is also available via mystery box I believe.

Replies

• MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I think Moleman is available in the Homer Buddha. SO in a round about way, he can be acquired via the Mystery Box if you get a buddha with him in it via the MB.

I say that because that's how I got him.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Moleman can be got thru that dreaded box but the question is when or will it ever happen :?

Moleman is / would be a good purchase :) Specially his 24hr task :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Here's what I found about the MB prizes:

Prize Odds:

Mystery Box 10.98%
    Lemon Tree/$250 10%
    Parking Lot 10%
    Brown Fence 10%
    Tree 10%
    Large Hedge 10%
    Newspaper Dispenser 10%
    Picket Fence 4%
    Gazebo 4%
    Angel Topiary 4%
    $500 4%
    Premium Bench 4%
    $1,000 4%
    10 Donuts 2%
    Squeaky Voice Teen/30 Donuts 2%
    Homer Buddha 1%
    $2,500 0.01%
    30 Donuts 0.004%
    Tire Fire/40 Donuts 0.002%
    Lard Lad 0.001%
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited August 2014
    Thinking I'll hold fore on Hans, ive tended to have quite good luck with boxes and buddahs. The only one I dont think I'll be getting is Arnie Pye, he's never appealed to me much.
  • matiascattus773
    72 posts
    edited August 2014
    I know you've been around quite a while, so you've most likely completed the stone cutters event.
    So in my opinion that alone warrants grabbing Moleman just for the stone cutters skin sound bite.

'Talking out of turn, that's a paddling'

Moleman was likely one of my best premium purchases based on that alone.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited August 2014
    Thinking I'll hold fore on Hans, ive tended to have quite good luck with boxes and buddahs. The only one I dont think I'll be getting is Arnie Pye, he's never appealed to me much.

It's looking like I might go for Dr Nick or Blue Haired Lawyer. Thoughts?

Also, anyone else noticed "more oddballs" has a scroll bar for no reason. Kinda hoping that means someone is getting added to it soon...
  • LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I think Moleman is available in the Homer Buddha. SO in a round about way, he can be acquired via the Mystery Box if you get a buddha with him in it via the MB.

My brother in law got him like that a month ago. The f?rst week he played!

I've hated him a little ever since...
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited August 2014

It's looking like I might go for Dr Nick or Blue Haired Lawyer. Thoughts?

Also, anyone else noticed "more oddballs" has a scroll bar for no reason. Kinda hoping that means someone is getting added to it soon...

I might be doing the same if no update today. I do not have Dr. Nick or BHL and I'm thinking about BHL.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014

My brother in law got him like that a month ago. The f?rst week he played!

I've hated him a little ever since...

Haha, some things are just meant to be! ;-)
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I know you've been around quite a while, so you've most likely completed the stone cutters event.
    So in my opinion that alone warrants grabbing Moleman just for the stone cutters skin sound bite.

'Talking out of turn, that's a paddling'

Moleman was likely one of my best premium purchases based on that alone.

I think you mean Jasper.

Mistaking Moleman for Jasper.... That's a paddlin.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited August 2014
    Is Bumblebee man any good? Not a lot of outside tasks, but apparently he unlocks a secret. Worth it?
  • JcSnl
    274 posts
    edited August 2014
    I won Moleman very soon after I started playing TSTO from a homer buddha in a Mistery Box. I would never have spent donuts on him though.
    I am saving for the Cracker Factory. However if a limited time item comes up that I like (f.i. The All Seeing Eye) I go for it. So I have not managed to get her yet. I'm at 94 donuts at the moment.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Is Bumblebee man any good? Not a lot of outside tasks, but apparently he unlocks a secret. Worth it?

He is an ok character, IMO it wouldnt be one to rush and get
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I wouldn't call it a secret, but he's required to broadcast channel ocho at the TV station. It's nice to have for money making, but it's not going to add much entertainment value.
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I would save those donuts for the next update and then decide. I'm personally not a fan of Bumblebee man, as is visual tasks are all under 1 hr. Once you've saved enough - Jasper is a great purchase. Kamp Krusty was also one of my fav's as it has a long quest-line.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited August 2014
    cdepast wrote:
    I would save those donuts for the next update and then decide. I'm personally not a fan of Bumblebee man, as is visual tasks are all under 1 hr. Once you've saved enough - Jasper is a great purchase. Kamp Krusty was also one of my fav's as it has a long quest-line.

Yeah, if we get nothing today or tomorrow im gonna get Dr Nick. Im not against buying donuts, so im not too fussed about what might be coming. Kamp Krusty is DEFINITELY at the top of my to buy list.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.