EA Forums - Banner

My YouTube channel!

Prev1
Cool! I watched some of the videos, and you sir earned your self a sub ;)

Do one on simpsons and one on tsto! XD

Replies

• wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    The link isnt there, but good luck anyway mate, hope it goes well for you. When youve got the link back up or a way i can access it, ill have a look cause i cant wait to see it!
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    urlaub694 wrote:
    Cool! I watched some of the videos, and you sir earned your self a sub ;)

Do one on simpsons and one on tsto! XD

Thank you! :mrgreen: I've done one on the Simpsons but I I haven't done one on TSTO because there aren't enough facts... :-\
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    The link isnt there, but good luck anyway mate, hope it goes well for you. When youve got the link back up or a way i can access it, ill have a look cause i cant wait to see it!

Yeah, it was taken down shortly after... :-( Anyway, you can now go on YouTube and type in "Top Ten FACTS" (Don't include the speech marks) and filter it through to channels. This is what the profile PIC looks like...

photo.jpg
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I think I'm already subbed to you :P
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    They are really good mate. Good luck with the competition, what do you win?

Only thing id say to improve on may be that you could have a voiceover to talk through the facts too.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:

Nope! It's a new account. :-)
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:

Ah, ok I'll sub again :wink:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:

Only thing id say to improve on may be that you could have a voiceover to talk through the facts too.

Thank you! You can win all sorts of stuff ranging from Macbook Pro's all the way to camera's (Not like I'll win it! Haha!)! Anyway, I was thinking about doing voiceovers but I'm still not quite sure yet. :-\
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    MrJuanMata wrote:

Ah, ok I'll sub again :wink:

Thank you! :-)
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited August 2014
    You dont see me going out of my way to try to get people to look at my channel :roll:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited August 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    You dont see me going out of my way to try to get people to look at my channel :roll:
    I just checked it out! :thumbup: :thumbup: I thinks it's awesome my man :mrgreen:

As for maxi there's nothing wrong with you channel, well presented. Does what it says. But facts don't interest me.....but I'm sure there are plenty of people that are interested and will enjoy this channel.

Don't take my lack interest as something personal. Because you're doing a great job and if that's the thing I was into then I would be happy with this channel. Keep up the good work Maxi :thumbup:
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    My YT channel is > MataaaHD if any of you would like to check my vids :P
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:

Thank you! You can win all sorts of stuff ranging from Macbook Pro's all the way to camera's (Not like I'll win it! Haha!)! Anyway, I was thinking about doing voiceovers but I'm still not quite sure yet. :-\

Cool, so what do you have to do and when doe sit close?
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Good stuff, maxim! Keep those facts coming! :thumbup:
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    You shkuld do one on this forum lol
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    KrisV wrote:
    I just checked it out! :thumbup: :thumbup: I thinks it's awesome my man :mrgreen:

As for maxi there's nothing wrong with you channel, well presented. Does what it says. But facts don't interest me.....but I'm sure there are plenty of people that are interested and will enjoy this channel.

Don't take my lack interest as something personal. Because you're doing a great job and if that's the thing I was into then I would be happy with this channel. Keep up the good work Maxi :thumbup:

Ah, ok. Thank you and I will! :mrgreen:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Good stuff, maxim! Keep those facts coming! :thumbup:

Thank you, I will! :D
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited August 2014
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

Ah, ok. Thank you and I will! :mrgreen:
    :thumbup: just continue you what you are doing and spread the word. :mrgreen:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    You shkuld do one on this forum lol

Haha! :wink:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:

Cool, so what do you have to do and when doe sit close?

I can't quite remember! :shock: If you type "fouseyTUBE" into Youtube, he'll come up. He's popular. It's one of his recent videos so you'll definitely find it if you click on his channel. :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!