EA Forums - Banner

What should you be doing?

Prev13
You should have asked me last night. I was supposed to be writing music for an advert that needed to be finished by morning and I was posting like a lunatic here all night. I can really procrastinate like a trooper.

As it is I managed to get everything done and it's evening now so for the first time in a while I'm not actually putting anything off (well, nothing immediate). Maybe I should go and do something productive just to be contrarian?

Replies

• vaicilajean
    102 posts
    edited December 2012
    Writing my dissertation!

I'm actually doing laundry while I'm on the forum, so at least there's that. If only my dissertation committee would be satisfied with an FAQ, then I'd be all set.
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited December 2012
    laundry, cleaning up and baking cookies for Christmas.
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited December 2012
    I should be sleeping. It's 2am. Or maybe I'm just dreaming this up......
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited December 2012
    Should be writing my dissertation too! Ahh I'll put it off till Monday :)
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Multitasking... why didn't I think of that? :P

The vacuum is calling, too. Dang dog chewed up the eleventy millionth toy that I bought for her this morning. :evil:
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    There are other things to do?
  • talk375
    124 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm supposed to be working, but since the university has become a ghost town, I am to play catch up at a slower pace. So my day is consisting of lurking the forums, checking and responding to email and playing games (mostly playing games). :D
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    There are other things to do?

Rumor has it, yes!

Ok, going to attempt to be productive for at least a little while. Everyone! Get cracking. No? Ok. :lol:
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited December 2012
    laundry, cleaning up and baking cookies for Christmas.

You're going to make cookies for all of us? That's awesome. I'd really appreciate that.

I should be working. Granted, had my former manager not stupidly decided to eliminate my indeterminate job and leave me essentially task-less, then I might have some meaningful work to do.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Parenting. :oops:
  • Warpt1
    198 posts
    edited December 2012
    Payroll for the company. :oops:

But it's done and ready. I just have to wait until its time to push the process button.
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I should be doing many many things but decided to get sick and officially released from all duties.
    Oh, except for playing with the iPad, reclining with a fluffy banket and sipping on hot lemon and honey.
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited December 2012
    Wapt1, that is one very insidious avatar you have there.
  • spankyKALX
    189 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    i should be working/ studying for my Bio final...
    Anyone else having trouble even opening the app?
    Haven't seen the usual flurry of posts yet so though i'd ask.
    Was working fine for me like an hour ago and i usually can at least get to that "server down" screen but now the app just crashes when i attempt to open it.
    Apologies for adding more "is anyone else having this problem" posts but haven't experienced this particular problem yet...
  • kschold
    235 posts
    edited December 2012
    Xmas shopping and taxes
  • Ammaterasu
    113 posts
    edited December 2012
    I sould be doing... nothing. :mrgreen:

I'm on holidays from work until February. The house is clean, the laundry is done, and today is like 93664543636 degrees out there, so I'm staying at home.

I'm re-reading The Hobbit for the 37th time, reading the forum, and petting my cat :)
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited December 2012
    spankyKALX wrote:
    i should be working/ studying for my Bio final...
    Anyone else having trouble even opening the app?
    Haven't seen the usual flurry of posts yet so though i'd ask.
    Was working fine for me like an hour ago and i usually can at least get to that "server down" screen but now the app just crashes when i attempt to open it.
    Apologies for adding more "is anyone else having this problem" posts but haven't experienced this particular problem yet...

Sadly, yes. I've been getting that since last night.
  • tantce
    59 posts
    edited December 2012
    Leaving for work. Hope there's no traffic today.
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Well, there is something to be said for hunkering down. I have bread dough going in the bread machine, cupcakes in the oven and a load of laundry in the machine. Of course, I am still in my jammies and haven't even brushed my hair today but, hey, you can't have it all! :oops:

And laptops are the greatest invention. I'm posting from my kitchen while the modern conveniences do their jobs. Woot!
  • Atomic Beam
    230 posts
    edited December 2012
    Ammaterasu wrote:
    I sould be doing... nothing. :mrgreen:

I'm on holidays from work until February. The house is clean, the laundry is done, and today is like 93664543636 degrees out there, so I'm staying at home.

I'm re-reading The Hobbit for the 37th time, reading the forum, and petting my cat :)

Nice life!! :D im in colege im listening to my teacher and doing my work at the same on this forum and playing simpson sneaky eheh :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!