EA Forums - Banner

Nuke Town Dilemma

The land has been in the files a long time but no one knows when they are going to give it to us. I'm really not sure what you should do. Maybe you could resign your town and if they give us more land you can put all the new stuff in the land they gave us and then some time in the future redesign your town again.

Replies

• teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Sman52 wrote:
    So I have Corn and a Spucker being born today and want to Nuke my town. My problem is do I redesign my town with the max land we have or with the thought that EA will give us more land.

I'd be annoyed if I got and redesign my town and then a week later we get a bunch of land lol.

Nuke it. Would an extra strip of land really throw off your redesign that much? If you want to do it, I dont see much point in waiting around for a land expansion that might come tomorrow, next month, next year, or never for all we know.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • barryriddl474
    4855 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    Sman52 wrote:
    So I have Corn and a Spucker being born today and want to Nuke my town. My problem is do I redesign my town with the max land we have or with the thought that EA will give us more land.

I'd be annoyed if I got and redesign my town and then a week later we get a bunch of land lol.

Nuke it. Would an extra strip of land really throw off your redesign that much? If you want to do it, I dont see much point in waiting around for a land expansion that might come tomorrow, next month, next year, or never for all we know.

I agree. Also, there may be items that you can omit in your new town, freeing up the oh-so-precious land.
    I have all of the land now, but I enjoy vast properties for some of my structures. I simply store the buildings I don't care about or like, and this gives me more land for what I truly like.
    I see some people feel the need to put out every structure they own, and this can seem overwhelming when trying to build around every single thing.
    I could never nuke my town. I will redesign entire sections without a second thought, but I've invested too much time tweaking and fine tuning it to what I like.
    Have fun with whatever you decide.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I had planned on nuking after my corn and Brandine, but I just didn't feel ready to redesign. I have started corn and Brandine on the last Spuckler. Maybe in another 90 days I will be ready to nuke.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited August 2014
    Wouldnt hurt to see what next week brings. Homer did say land would come with a Squidport update, and as we had a Krustyland update last, it's not CRAZY to suspect we might be getting that after the Gil sale.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    Sman52 wrote:

:thumbup: Exactly!
  • Sman52
    108 posts
    edited August 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    Sman52 wrote:

:thumbup: Exactly!

One strip wont do much but if four or five do then yes it will
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.