EA Forums - Banner

App update later this week

1235Next

Replies

• vanettoonl726
    229 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    wsjm1984 wrote:

Apart from the time the game was out of the App Store, when have we ever gone months without anything at all being added to the game?

when it first was released.

Hey, I hope I'm wrong and more great new content is about to hit us. I don't know. I'm just looking for a plausible explanation for why things have slowed so much from EA versus what they were putting out a year ago. Of course there could be other good explanations too.

I think saying things "have slowed so much" is a bit of hyperbole.

I don't think so. Other than a few new trinkets released for July 4th, there hasn't been any new content in SF (i.e., not counting Krustyland) in almost two months.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I don't think so. Other than a few new trinkets released for July 4th, there hasn't been any new content in SF (i.e., not counting Krustyland) in almost two months.

Oh, well sure, if we ignore a Holiday update and a Level update, then yes, it's been almost 2 months since we had an update.
  • vanettoonl726
    229 posts Member
    edited August 2014

Oh, well sure, if we ignore a Holiday update and a Level update, then yes, it's been almost 2 months since we had an update.

The level update sucked, sorry to say. And the "holiday update" was mostly about selling old stuff that had previously been released. Pretty shabby excuse for a holiday update. Quality of updates on a serious decline lately.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited August 2014

The level update sucked, sorry to say. And the "holiday update" was mostly about selling old stuff that had previously been released. Pretty shabby excuse for a holiday update. Quality of updates on a serious decline lately.

OK, well then the statement should be "it's been 2 months since we had good content."

Not liking the update doesn't mean we didn't get an update.
  • empathy77
    4186 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    So no "App Store update" after a statement that there will be one.......

The only word that comes to mind is "liars"
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    empathy77 wrote:
    So no "App Store update" after a statement that there will be one.......

The only word that comes to mind is "liars"
    Since this tweet was never on the EA account, someone was certainly doing some lying, yes.
  • kxtr
    112 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I guess we'll get a tie-in for the Simpsons marthon on the FXX channel. It starts one week from now, so beginning a tie in around next tueday would make sense...
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    kxtr wrote:
    I guess we'll get a tie-in for the Simpsons marthon on the FXX channel. It starts one week from now, so beginning a tie in around next tueday would make sense...

Could be, but I wouldn't expect it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.