EA Forums - Banner

defective graffiti buildings

Graffiti buildings never pay out, except when they're cleaned. How do you know they can't be tagged? Is it just because they haven't been, or have you visited your town from another town? Storing should reset them. If not, it's something to get in touch with tech support about.

Replies

• westonm81391
    10 posts
    edited August 2014
    I could have sworn that before Stonecutters, each of these buildings had a stack of money, dollar sign, or cash register above them if their time was up, and they hadn't been tagged. I haven't seen them from another town, however, of my 70+ neighbors, about 15 always graffiti first if they're available. Now they tap other prey. I posted here as I would expect EA to pass me off the the forums.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I could have sworn that before Stonecutters, each of these buildings had a stack of money, dollar sign, or cash register above them if their time was up, and they hadn't been tagged.
    Sadly, no, they've only ever paid out via the graffiti cleanup. (At least they do that much, the retirement home and power plant don't pay out and can't even be tagged.)
    I've had the occasional graffiti artist going after other buildings in my town as well, but I eventually get graffiti. If any of your neighbors are from this board, maybe PM one of them and ask about it.
    EA might send you to the help forums (which are actually a different set of forums to this one) but it could still be worth trying to contact them, especially if you confirm there's a problem. Either way, hope it gets cleared up for you.
  • westonm81391
    10 posts
    edited August 2014
    Thanks Neuroheart for the info. I'm not sure it's worth getting involved with EA. I'm still smarting from Easter. I've been on a donut fast and my grumble has been dying with an egg pile on his belly since the debaucle.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm still smarting from Easter.
    Well, that's perfectly understandable. As Bart would say, Easter did the physically impossible by both sucking and blowing. (I did enjoy stonecutters, though.) And tech support is notoriously difficult to deal with, though I've heard some improvements have been made.
    All I can suggest is to keep syncing your town and hope something shakes loose. Friend visits are a good way to do that. Go tag some of your neighbors and maybe they'll return the favor.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!