EA Forums - Banner

Fantasy premier league uk football( soccer)

Prev1
Manchester City will win again mhm

Replies

• MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I'll defo join! I've made my team but I'm waiting until Friday incase we sign someone before then, I'll join tomorrow or Friday
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    It's where you make a fantasy team, any players you want and you get points if the players you picked play well and you get like a 100 mil budget
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I've joined.
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited August 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    KrisV wrote:
    It's where you make a fantasy team, any players you want and you get points if the players you picked play well and you get like a 100 mil budget
    Yeah I know how a fantasy team works. Undefeated in NFL football and NBA for 4 years straight before I "retired" from fantasy games cause they lacked a challenge for me lol

I'm just saying ManCity will win again this year. They are my favorite when it comes to the Premiere League
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    KrisV wrote:
    Yeah I know how a fantasy team works. Undefeated in NFL football and NBA for 4 years straight before I "retired" from fantasy games cause they lacked a challenge for me lol

I'm just saying ManCity will win again this year. They are my favorite when it comes to the Premiere League
    Oh, I can't see it, they lost against some really bad teams on pre season and lost in the community shield to Arsenal
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I have joined in the fun!
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I've also joined
  • ZAINH17__ZSH
    2739 posts
    edited August 2014
    I am making a head to head league for the forum, does anyone know what the knockout round option means?

and i've join joined the classic league btw.
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I am making a head to head league for the forum, does anyone know what the knockout round option means?

What do you mean head to head league?
  • ZAINH17__ZSH
    2739 posts
    edited August 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:

Every game week you play against another player in that league and whoever wins gets 3 points, draw is 1 point a piece and loss is 0 points.
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:

Every game week you play against another player in that league and whoever wins gets 3 points, draw is 1 point a piece and loss is 0 points.
    cool
  • ZAINH17__ZSH
    2739 posts
    edited August 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:

cool

Code to join this league: 1439384-479047

there was a choice of 0, 1, 2 or 3 knockout rounds, i put 3.
  • ZAINH17__ZSH
    2739 posts
    edited August 2014
    Tony Pulis resigned as Crystal Palace Manager :shock: :?: :shock: :?: :shock:
  • ZAINH17__ZSH
    2739 posts
    edited August 2014
    bump

Join the head to head league 1439384-479047
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:

cool

Code to join this league: 1439384-479047
    I joined, team name is What's the Mata

there was a choice of 0, 1, 2 or 3 knockout rounds, i put 3.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Joined te knockout one, hopefully we gr some last minute joins tonight, as although you can join at anytime, it is harder to win if you're late
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Here's my team

2wd99bl.jpg
  • ZAINH17__ZSH
    2739 posts
    edited August 2014
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    Joined te knockout one, hopefully we gr some last minute joins tonight, as although you can join at anytime, it is harder to win if you're late

if there is an odd number of player, they auto assign someone to make it even.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    Here's my team

2wd99bl.jpg
    Ooh nice, heres mine- may change it though as im too reliant on stars and want sterling as i feel hr will do amazing this season- also toure perhaps

NvReCMt.jpg
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    Here's my team

2wd99bl.jpg
    Ooh nice, heres mine- may xhange it though as im too reliant on ztar men and want sterling as i feel hr will be amazing this season

BQkzfco.jpg
    Yeah you have to change it, not a single Utd player! :lol:
    Your team doesn't look that expensive, do you have some cash left?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!