EA Forums - Banner

Where's the Back to School Deal?

If you already have Otto&bus you can't get it as that's the thing that's on offer.

Edit: posted 3 seconds after you add the "ignore" line ;)

Replies

• sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I've been in and out of the hospital for the last month and not playing the game regularly, so I was in a rush that I missed something being a completionist. So of course, I didn't read the Facebook post completely. Does anybody know if I missed anything in the last week, except for that boatload deal which I am peeved I missed.
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    sherryt07 wrote:
    I've been in and out of the hospital for the last month and not playing the game regularly, so I was in a rush that I missed something being a completionist. So of course, I didn't read the Facebook post completely. Does anybody know if I missed anything in the last week, except for that boatload deal which I am peeved I missed.

Nothing. Been quiet. A little too quiet.....
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    sherryt07 wrote:
    IDoes anybody know if I missed anything in the last week, except for that boatload deal which I am peeved I missed.
    Last new (limited) thing to come out was Mayan Marge, and the dumpster "deal" really wasn't one; boatload was still cheaper per donut.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited August 2014
    sherryt07 wrote:

Don't worry, you haven't missed anything. Actually, there was no boatload deal that you missed, either. The last Gil before this only had 2 purchase options, 1. Dumpster with 576 donuts and a mystery box containing one of 13 selected premium buildings, or 2. 132 donuts for $7..99, instead of the normal $9.99.

Thus, since you are a completionist, you did not miss a thing. You would have already owned all of the 13 premium buildings, and only could have won a second Lard Lard or a second Ferris Wheel.

I hope you are doing well, now that you are out of the hospital. I am sorry to hear you had to do that. I haven't seen you posting on the forum as regularly as you used to, but there are several long term posters who do not post nearly as much as they used to. Anyway, again, hope you are doing well, and nothing to worry about, you haven't missed anything. The last time any new content was released was during the level 43 update.

Edit: Ninja'd, and forgot that Mayan Marge was actually new content released during the Yard Sale.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    So I didn't miss anything. Thanks guys.

I did get Mayan Marge when she was offered. :D
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited August 2014
    sherryt07 wrote:

Oh sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better now.. best wishes anyway....
    I don't think you did (at least I don't recall anything) it been pretty boring recently... I didn't even get "current deal".... but it may be because I have got Otto already ;) anyway welcome back :)
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    sherryt07 wrote:
    I've been in and out of the hospital for the last month and not playing the game regularly, so I was in a rush that I missed something being a completionist.
    Always happy to meet a fellow completionist. 8) ... Wishing u a speedy recovery.
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • TimeHorse
    73 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Ouch, hospital I know how you feel. Last April I was unable to play. I was unable to get Fruit Batman, the fruitbat Signal, gorgeous grandpa, gorgeous grandpa billboard, and the Irish Bar with O'Flarity as well as the leprechaun. Of course since then I've gotten gorgeous grandpa the bar and the leprechaun. Still waiting on Fruitbatman, fruitbat signal, and the Billboard. The only other thing I don't have is the Duff car.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!