7450 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Tbh i'm not worried what the update brings as long as it something BIG!! :D

Ya, hopefully a bigger plot of land :)
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Given the track record of the game, I would put the likelihood at <1% (for a marathon tie-in).
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Tbh i'm not worried what the update brings as long as it something BIG!! :D
    tumblr_n15aq2KPov1s2yegdo1_400.gif
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited August 2014
    Given the track record of the game, I would put the likelihood at <1% (for a marathon tie-in).

They've tied in to plenty of episodes, the fact we haven't had anything in three weeks is hardly a condemnation of the game.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited August 2014

They've tied in to plenty of episodes, the fact we haven't had anything in three weeks is hardly a condemnation of the game.

I didn't say anything about the last three weeks, nor did I condemn the game.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited August 2014

Then what else does "this game's track record" mean?
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited August 2014

Then what else does "this game's track record" mean?

Meaning, they don't usually do things for "current events." Yes, they've had specific tie-ins to single new episodes, as a way to promote them. But the FXX marathon isn't that. It's 500+ shows. Single episodes are much easier to produce content for when it comes to it. Plus, FXX isn't a channel that is very prevalent (when compared to Fox or even FX), so to promote the marathon with a game tie-in seems a bit iffy.

Furthermore, the timing seems off, given the track record of the game. It seems like if we were going to get content or a tie-in for the marathon, we'd have it today. I think episode tie-ins usually come out 3 days before the episode airs.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.