EA Forums - Banner

Is there a perm el chemistri task yet?

No there isn't. I think every building should have at least one character who can go there...a lot of cool animations we got to see during the Stonecutter event are wasted by not having the buildings usable.

Replies

• jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited August 2014
    Is there or should there be?
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    No there isn't. I think every building should have at least one character who can go there...a lot of cool animations we got to see during the Stonecutter event are wasted by not having the buildings usable.

Here is a question why do we have so many restaurants that nobody can dine in!
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    teo47 wrote:

I know, how in the world are they still in business! The same goes for all of the business, have you seen the empty parking lots all over Springfield?
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    teo47 wrote:

Agreed
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.